Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most overrated player in premiership? 21:14 - Sep 26 with 7373 viewspikeypaul

Opinions please.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Most overrated player in premiership? on 21:53 - Sep 27 with 1610 viewspencoedjack

I’d like to add John Stones

& I know my centre halves 👍
Most overrated player in premiership? on 22:55 - Sep 27 with 1577 viewsomarjack

Most overrated player in premiership? on 21:53 - Sep 27 by pencoedjack

If John Stones is worth 50 m, then Joe Rodon should be worth 100 m ffs.

I agree, insanely overrated, Man City could avoid half of the goals they concede if they replace him with a proper defender.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Most overrated player in premiership? on 09:39 - Sep 28 with 1504 viewsMogzzy9

How has no one mentioned Renato Sanches

[img]http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/giannis-zographos/british-football-club/128/Swansea-City-icon.png[/img]

Most overrated player in premiership? on 11:02 - Sep 28 with 1477 viewszedlep

Most overrated player in premiership? on 21:53 - Sep 27 by pencoedjack

Is the correct answer. The greatest according to the press and pundits. He allegedly has ‘skills’ but for me makes ludicrous decisions on when to show them (especially at right back). Undecided about Rooney. Often good to very good for club but one of the worst players when representing country. BTW I would lump every professional player who ‘forces a move’. Parasites to a man. Football lost a lot of its appeal when the Bosman rule happened. Ah, players feeling beholden to the clubs paying them....
I know this will get the farking sphincter police on here spouting ‘human rights’ etc but honestly, life was better when agents didn’t exist in the game!

Zedzdead

Most overrated player in premiership? on 12:36 - Sep 28 with 1451 viewspencoedjack

Most overrated player in premiership? on 11:02 - Sep 28 by zedlep

Is the correct answer. The greatest according to the press and pundits. He allegedly has ‘skills’ but for me makes ludicrous decisions on when to show them (especially at right back). Undecided about Rooney. Often good to very good for club but one of the worst players when representing country. BTW I would lump every professional player who ‘forces a move’. Parasites to a man. Football lost a lot of its appeal when the Bosman rule happened. Ah, players feeling beholden to the clubs paying them....
I know this will get the farking sphincter police on here spouting ‘human rights’ etc but honestly, life was better when agents didn’t exist in the game!

I thought he was England’s record goal scorer
Most overrated player in premiership? on 13:30 - Sep 28 with 1430 viewsItchySphincter

Sung-yueng Ki.

Obviously.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Most overrated player in premiership? on 13:37 - Sep 28 with 1423 viewszedlep

Most overrated player in premiership? on 12:36 - Sep 28 by pencoedjack

I thought he was England’s record goal scorer

If you play someone often enough against poor opposition and have them take all the penalties then they stand half a chance. Has he ever shone at a big championship? No!

Zedzdead

Most overrated player in premiership? on 13:39 - Sep 28 with 1421 viewsPhil_S

Most overrated player in premiership? on 22:18 - Sep 26 by Rancid

Rooney absolutely.Good player but never worthy of breaking Bobby Charltons England goals record.

Check out who he scored against.Brilliant against Lithuania and Moldova.

Aye the one goal he scored against Lithuania and the none against Moldova backs that up....

Not arguing your point though overall

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_international_goals_scored_by_Wayne_Rooney
Login to get fewer ads

Most overrated player in premiership? on 15:25 - Sep 28 with 1392 viewsploppy

Most overrated player in premiership? on 13:37 - Sep 28 by zedlep

If you play someone often enough against poor opposition and have them take all the penalties then they stand half a chance. Has he ever shone at a big championship? No!

Well, he was pretty good at Euro 2004.
Most overrated player in premiership? on 19:56 - Sep 28 with 1356 viewsJBT95

Most overrated player in premiership? on 13:37 - Sep 28 by zedlep

Euro2004.............................
Most overrated player in premiership? on 20:00 - Sep 28 with 1354 viewsDr_Winston

Most overrated player in premiership? on 19:56 - Sep 28 by JBT95

Euro2004.............................

If he'd lived up to the promise he showed then he'd have been an all time great.

Can't knock the guy's record overall but for all the hype about him he was usually AWOL against us, which was the point I initially made.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Most overrated player in premiership? on 18:21 - Sep 30 with 1236 viewssmoulder

A toss up between Jack Wilshire and, Jack Wilshire.
Most overrated player in premiership? on 18:25 - Sep 30 with 1230 viewsomarjack

Most overrated player in premiership? on 18:21 - Sep 30 by smoulder

A toss up between Jack Wilshire and, Jack Wilshire.

Who overrates Wilshere exactly? Some Arsenal fans, the same ones who think Alex Iwobi is an actual PL player? And now that he's gone the same ones jumped on the "sh!t player" wagon.

He can't even get a game at West Ham ffs.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Most overrated player in premiership? on 19:03 - Sep 30 with 1206 viewssmoulder

Most overrated player in premiership? on 18:25 - Sep 30 by omarjack

Who overrates Wilshere exactly? Some Arsenal fans, the same ones who think Alex Iwobi is an actual PL player? And now that he's gone the same ones jumped on the "sh!t player" wagon.

He can't even get a game at West Ham ffs.

From the age of 19 following one decent game against Barcelona in the European cup, the media told the fans the messiah had arrived.....unfortunately an awful lot of folk believed it to be true.
Granted injuries have befell him but, he wasn't...and as time as proved never, was player the media would have you believe he was......I wouldn't say he was shite like....but he's found he level...at last.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024