Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
go go go ... 21:29 - Feb 6 with 16670 viewsspikeee

How refreshing
go go go ... on 13:03 - Feb 7 with 2091 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 13:00 - Feb 7 by theloneranger

He wasn't in the frame until he left Sheffield Wednesday, BUT he was wanted to replace Monk and Guidolin, but refused because he believed he could get Wednesday into the Premier League.

If you believe that then fine.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

go go go ... on 13:06 - Feb 7 with 2084 viewstheloneranger

go go go ... on 13:03 - Feb 7 by TheResurrection

If you believe that then fine.

As you tell everyone on here..

I Know!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

go go go ... on 13:09 - Feb 7 with 2075 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 13:01 - Feb 7 by vetchonian

As did many at the end of Monk's first full season where we had our highest ever PL finish....not so many felt the same 6 months later!

Lets see where we finish and more importanly if we are still in the same mess this time next year.

Whilst Im pleased with the Carlos effect...you do wonder how much of his appointment is down to design and planning or "luck" so lets not habd out too many plaudits yet

Yes, bloody hell, that's just the life of a manager. It's unusual to get year after year of success. They wouldn't be with us then, either.

We all need to be realistic here and accept who we are and that it's a big, threatening and hungry world out there.

The flip side of this coin if it makes people grasp it a bit better, let's look at another scenario, and let's say the timing was right with Carlos....

Well the timing was right for Pullis as well, but he's not our manager.

We got a man we'd been after since 2015.

Credit where it's due, it's not hard to give this.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

go go go ... on 13:18 - Feb 7 with 2054 viewsDarran

As the days go by The Res is reminding me more and more of a 14 year old girl waiting to go into a Donny Osmond concert.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

go go go ... on 13:46 - Feb 7 with 2015 viewsMattG

go go go ... on 13:09 - Feb 7 by TheResurrection

Yes, bloody hell, that's just the life of a manager. It's unusual to get year after year of success. They wouldn't be with us then, either.

We all need to be realistic here and accept who we are and that it's a big, threatening and hungry world out there.

The flip side of this coin if it makes people grasp it a bit better, let's look at another scenario, and let's say the timing was right with Carlos....

Well the timing was right for Pullis as well, but he's not our manager.

We got a man we'd been after since 2015.

Credit where it's due, it's not hard to give this.

What if Jenkins had got his way and Clement had been sacked 6 weeks earlier as has been suggested?

I'm not arguing that Carlos does seem a really good fit and Jenkins must take some credit for that, I'm just not buying that it was all part of some Jenkins masterplan - he undoubtedly got lucky that Carlos became available at just the right time.
go go go ... on 14:41 - Feb 7 with 1938 viewsicecoldjack

go go go ... on 10:02 - Feb 7 by ItchySphincter

Why do you think someone having a different opinion on her gives you the right to call peoples bullies? You're the one that goes around making derogatory statements about women and you're up there with the best when it comes to name calling and sticking you're beak into other peoples business when you sense a mob gathering.

Take a long hard look at yourself Anthony.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2018 10:13]

Ble bla bla... all you do is follow me around the forum moaning ! Your life must be an extremely boring one fella, so apart from you calling another poster a racist I am also the new Apple of your eye. So touching .

One day you might even enter into football discussion instead of just taking the opposite view on every post I make to try and troll, think youre trolling yourself TBH .

what else would we expect from a guy that calls himself an itchy ar$£hole ?

Anyway, back to the thread . Our fiotball is positive and our ethos and faster passing seens to be creeping back, it's great to see such a positive man in charge of the club once again . Surely he got this from..
go go go ... on 14:52 - Feb 7 with 1913 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 13:46 - Feb 7 by MattG

What if Jenkins had got his way and Clement had been sacked 6 weeks earlier as has been suggested?

I'm not arguing that Carlos does seem a really good fit and Jenkins must take some credit for that, I'm just not buying that it was all part of some Jenkins masterplan - he undoubtedly got lucky that Carlos became available at just the right time.

Nobody is trying to pass it off as a grand masterplan though are they, merely stating that credit should be given where credit is due.

Bit difficult for you to do is it?

And if we would have sacked Clement 6 weeks/2 months earlier the decision on who to bring in would have been just as critical.

go go go ... on 14:52 - Feb 7 with 1916 viewsicecoldjack

go go go ... on 11:54 - Feb 7 by TheResurrection

You have got to be one of the most naive posters on here so let me put this one straight.

Jenkins has been after Carlos for years. He got his man in the end and Yes,we the timing was good, but he GOT his man.

Naive ?

. ......

If Jenkins had been after him for years why did we end up with Monk, FG,Bob Bradley and Paul Clement ? Ee were also close to giving Rodgers the job

Of course to help with my nativity you will produce evidence to back up these claims right ?

Y'know like the evidence you never produced saying Carlos specifically wanted Ayew before the transfer window ended

Please Help me obi wan your my only hope ..
Login to get fewer ads

go go go ... on 14:56 - Feb 7 with 1908 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 14:52 - Feb 7 by icecoldjack

Naive ?

. ......

If Jenkins had been after him for years why did we end up with Monk, FG,Bob Bradley and Paul Clement ? Ee were also close to giving Rodgers the job

Of course to help with my nativity you will produce evidence to back up these claims right ?

Y'know like the evidence you never produced saying Carlos specifically wanted Ayew before the transfer window ended

Please Help me obi wan your my only hope ..

You really don't have a clue do you, just over there in Norway with your trombone and sucking air through a straw.

Timing is everything and we tried to get him a few times, he wouldn't come!!! Take your time and give those windows a break, not good for your tongue.

go go go ... on 15:16 - Feb 7 with 1899 viewsicecoldjack

go go go ... on 14:56 - Feb 7 by TheResurrection

You really don't have a clue do you, just over there in Norway with your trombone and sucking air through a straw.

Timing is everything and we tried to get him a few times, he wouldn't come!!! Take your time and give those windows a break, not good for your tongue.

Timing is indeed everything, that's why Jenkins is fookin' hopeless fella.

As for your window licking comment, you're much better than that Chris.

We also tried to sign Joe Allen, we also tried to sign Chadli, we also tried to sign Andy yiadom, we also tried to sign Marcos Senna etc,etc,etc .

Did we sign Carlos when WE wanted him ? no, did we sign Carlos when he was on the dole at the same time we were scratching round for a manager with few options ? yes. Not quite the genius you like to think is our Jenkins, but you know that already .

Quite the contrarian at times you are Res.
go go go ... on 15:21 - Feb 7 with 1885 viewsicecoldjack

go go go ... on 13:18 - Feb 7 by Darran

As the days go by The Res is reminding me more and more of a 14 year old girl waiting to go into a Donny Osmond concert.

I understand his need to argue Black is White and White is Black then back again, he needs to fill his time, but i find it quite disingenuous that after so many years of Jenkins baiting he's now arguing the opposite !!

I mean all credibility is lost from the guy then, but he gets the attention he so dearly craves i suppose..
go go go ... on 15:41 - Feb 7 with 1857 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 15:16 - Feb 7 by icecoldjack

Timing is indeed everything, that's why Jenkins is fookin' hopeless fella.

As for your window licking comment, you're much better than that Chris.

We also tried to sign Joe Allen, we also tried to sign Chadli, we also tried to sign Andy yiadom, we also tried to sign Marcos Senna etc,etc,etc .

Did we sign Carlos when WE wanted him ? no, did we sign Carlos when he was on the dole at the same time we were scratching round for a manager with few options ? yes. Not quite the genius you like to think is our Jenkins, but you know that already .

Quite the contrarian at times you are Res.

Are you seriously struggling with the concept of asking someone and them saying no??

I mean. Seriously!? Even for you....???

go go go ... on 15:59 - Feb 7 with 1832 viewsicecoldjack

go go go ... on 15:41 - Feb 7 by TheResurrection

Are you seriously struggling with the concept of asking someone and them saying no??

I mean. Seriously!? Even for you....???

I'm struggling with you saying Carlos specifically wanted Ayew and you saying he was quoted this before th window ended yet you never produced evidence.

But no i'm not struggling at all, but you are, saying Jenkins deserves credit because he failed to get this bloke years ago when he was employed at a championship club but managed to hire him when he was unemployed !!

Stellar stuff from Huw there mate !!

It's almost as bizzare as you saying Siggy was our biggest problem,Llorente was sh1te , Hull city were a far better team than us(they got relegated) their manager was light years ahead and huw, yes your beloved Huw, missed a trick in not hiring him(maybe Huw was holding out for Carlos ? hmm, yes that makes sense now!) but he got sacked by Watford a short time later!

Along with the classic T2C line " you wait and watch us play real football under clement now that we've got rid of the wardrobe Llorente and one trick pony Siggy"

I mean C'MON !! YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS MAN!!! ............

Box office indeed, shame you can't see people are laughing AT you not with you !
go go go ... on 16:20 - Feb 7 with 1808 viewsDarran

go go go ... on 15:59 - Feb 7 by icecoldjack

I'm struggling with you saying Carlos specifically wanted Ayew and you saying he was quoted this before th window ended yet you never produced evidence.

But no i'm not struggling at all, but you are, saying Jenkins deserves credit because he failed to get this bloke years ago when he was employed at a championship club but managed to hire him when he was unemployed !!

Stellar stuff from Huw there mate !!

It's almost as bizzare as you saying Siggy was our biggest problem,Llorente was sh1te , Hull city were a far better team than us(they got relegated) their manager was light years ahead and huw, yes your beloved Huw, missed a trick in not hiring him(maybe Huw was holding out for Carlos ? hmm, yes that makes sense now!) but he got sacked by Watford a short time later!

Along with the classic T2C line " you wait and watch us play real football under clement now that we've got rid of the wardrobe Llorente and one trick pony Siggy"

I mean C'MON !! YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS MAN!!! ............

Box office indeed, shame you can't see people are laughing AT you not with you !

I concur let’s see some links Box Office because in all fairness you do sound a tad potty.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

go go go ... on 16:40 - Feb 7 with 1790 viewsJack59

go go go ... on 22:10 - Feb 6 by icecoldjack

People will disagree, and it's only Notts county but it did seem like Carlos has looked at our videos from the Laudrup era ! so re freshing to us try and push forward in numbers, the longer we keep doing it the more natural it will become hopefully.

Carlos has proven himself to be a breath of fresh air . Fantastic stuff tonight, clearly the BBC thought this was a potential Banana skin so it was nice to put them right too .

I felt the same after the Arsenal game, very positive movement all over the pitch, not seen it since Laudrup was here.
go go go ... on 17:06 - Feb 7 with 1756 viewsicecoldjack

go go go ... on 16:40 - Feb 7 by Jack59

I felt the same after the Arsenal game, very positive movement all over the pitch, not seen it since Laudrup was here.

Shh.. you can't mention Laudrup on here, Itchyars£splinter gets triggered !!

But maybe it's just me that triggers him..
go go go ... on 18:51 - Feb 7 with 1680 viewsMattG

go go go ... on 14:52 - Feb 7 by TheResurrection

Nobody is trying to pass it off as a grand masterplan though are they, merely stating that credit should be given where credit is due.

Bit difficult for you to do is it?

And if we would have sacked Clement 6 weeks/2 months earlier the decision on who to bring in would have been just as critical.

Erm, I actually said that Jenkins must take some credit for bringing Carvalhal in.

Maybe "masterplan" was over-stating it but your stated opinion has been that the timing, in terms of Clement's sacking and Carvalhal's "mutual consent" departure from Wednesday, was more than just coincidence. I'm just wondering how that ties in with your assertion that Jenkins wanted Clement gone six weeks earlier, at which stage Carlos hadn't been given the gypsy's warning by Wednesday.
go go go ... on 18:59 - Feb 7 with 1673 viewsBrynmill_Jack

go go go ... on 11:55 - Feb 7 by TheResurrection

Pissed again Steve?

He didn't get lucky at all, he GOT his man.

You know fack all
[Post edited 7 Feb 2018 12:03]

Yeah. I have to have a good drink just to read your posts these days. Condescending codswallop coming from a pretentious self proclaimed superfan. Please don't reply, let's move on with our lives.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

go go go ... on 19:21 - Feb 7 with 1651 viewsDr_Winston

Ignoring the cock waving about Huw's grand plans and getting back to the topic, the aggression Carvalhal was showing despite being miles ahead allied with the interplay between advanced midfield and the forward line bodes very well for when Ayew the Elder makes his entrance.

The kind of one touch passing, cut backs and attempts to use the through ball should play right into his hands whether he's central or operating wider.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

go go go ... on 19:32 - Feb 7 with 1625 viewsmax936

go go go ... on 19:21 - Feb 7 by Dr_Winston

Ignoring the cock waving about Huw's grand plans and getting back to the topic, the aggression Carvalhal was showing despite being miles ahead allied with the interplay between advanced midfield and the forward line bodes very well for when Ayew the Elder makes his entrance.

The kind of one touch passing, cut backs and attempts to use the through ball should play right into his hands whether he's central or operating wider.

Is he fit for Saturday I wonder?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

go go go ... on 20:05 - Feb 7 with 1584 viewsItchySphincter

go go go ... on 14:41 - Feb 7 by icecoldjack

Ble bla bla... all you do is follow me around the forum moaning ! Your life must be an extremely boring one fella, so apart from you calling another poster a racist I am also the new Apple of your eye. So touching .

One day you might even enter into football discussion instead of just taking the opposite view on every post I make to try and troll, think youre trolling yourself TBH .

what else would we expect from a guy that calls himself an itchy ar$£hole ?

Anyway, back to the thread . Our fiotball is positive and our ethos and faster passing seens to be creeping back, it's great to see such a positive man in charge of the club once again . Surely he got this from..

Actually Anthony I hadn't contributed to the thread you refer to when I was being discussed and was also receiving offensive pm's, but when I decided to pipe up you were all over me like a rash sticking your beak in where it wasn't required, making yourself look all foolish. You were simultaneously also part of a bullying clique on another thread belittling women for having periods. You had a stinker Anthony and no amount of deflection can change that. Stop being silly and try to remember you're not milk monitor around here.

BTW, I'm happy to discuss football anytime providing your not being a contrary fairy or pining after former managers like a big girl's blouse.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

go go go ... on 20:10 - Feb 7 with 1573 viewsItchySphincter

go go go ... on 17:06 - Feb 7 by icecoldjack

Shh.. you can't mention Laudrup on here, Itchyars£splinter gets triggered !!

But maybe it's just me that triggers him..

See, there you go discussing me again and trying to get others in on your act.

"Troll!" I hear you say?!!

Oh the wonderful irony.

go go go ... on 20:25 - Feb 7 with 1545 viewsicecoldjack

go go go ... on 20:05 - Feb 7 by ItchySphincter

Actually Anthony I hadn't contributed to the thread you refer to when I was being discussed and was also receiving offensive pm's, but when I decided to pipe up you were all over me like a rash sticking your beak in where it wasn't required, making yourself look all foolish. You were simultaneously also part of a bullying clique on another thread belittling women for having periods. You had a stinker Anthony and no amount of deflection can change that. Stop being silly and try to remember you're not milk monitor around here.

BTW, I'm happy to discuss football anytime providing your not being a contrary fairy or pining after former managers like a big girl's blouse.

You are fake news.

Still reading yesterdays chip wrapping paper too by the sound of it !!

Happy to discuss football ?
yet your first entry on this wonderful positive thread is a sarcastic snipe aimed at my tongue in cheek comment RE how Carlos must have peeked at Laudrup vids, going on to say HE got the team playing good football, a comment that had 6 likes so not as outrageous as you make it sound .

I think once again in your verve of trying to pick a fight you come out looking small,petty,sad ,bitter and ill informed . It's the easiest thing in the world to shoot down others comments when not bothering to enter into football debate yourself, it's very easy to to snipe when you actually have nothing to say . It's the main reason why you look bit of a sad pr1ck on here, i'm happy for you to follow me around and derail thread after thread though, what ever floats your boat my dear.

I'm gonna post on the Daniel James thread later, so i guess i'll see you over there so you can be outraged about my comment there too .
go go go ... on 20:32 - Feb 7 with 1525 viewsItchySphincter

go go go ... on 20:25 - Feb 7 by icecoldjack

You are fake news.

Still reading yesterdays chip wrapping paper too by the sound of it !!

Happy to discuss football ?
yet your first entry on this wonderful positive thread is a sarcastic snipe aimed at my tongue in cheek comment RE how Carlos must have peeked at Laudrup vids, going on to say HE got the team playing good football, a comment that had 6 likes so not as outrageous as you make it sound .

I think once again in your verve of trying to pick a fight you come out looking small,petty,sad ,bitter and ill informed . It's the easiest thing in the world to shoot down others comments when not bothering to enter into football debate yourself, it's very easy to to snipe when you actually have nothing to say . It's the main reason why you look bit of a sad pr1ck on here, i'm happy for you to follow me around and derail thread after thread though, what ever floats your boat my dear.

I'm gonna post on the Daniel James thread later, so i guess i'll see you over there so you can be outraged about my comment there too .

Irony, at least you can say your good at something I suppose.

Its okay for you to refer back to old threads but not me is it? Don't be a plonker Anthony and stop trying to start arguments with me.

If I want to reply on Dan James thread I will and your attempt to bully me away will not work.

go go go ... on 20:35 - Feb 7 with 1512 viewsperchrockjack

Debate ?
Yeah,right

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024