Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread 13:39 - Nov 23 with 32625 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 25 Nov 2017 14:22]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Nov 25 with 3380 viewsIslander

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Nov 25 by yescomeon

Unacceptable when playing four central midfielders. We try to line up as with a diamond but it doesn't work as we have no one able to play the attacking tip of the diamond.

Agreed. Mesa way too deep, not dynamic, slow, not taking responsibility, too fat.

The complete antithesis of Leon and an embarrassment to what is normally our edge - midfield control.

Revert to last season's midfield trio winning combo
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Nov 25 with 3380 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Nov 25 by Zaxx

Didn't think Ayew did much wrong there
Sure I can't see so well from here but wtf!
If a defender got across him there I'm pretty sure nothing would have been given

It was a goal all day long

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Nov 25 with 3353 viewsepaul

Got game on sky net sports 4. Don't know why watching it though!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 25 with 3307 viewsRancid

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Nov 25 by epaul

Got game on sky net sports 4. Don't know why watching it though!

Me too.Bit bumpy but holding up just.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 25 with 3272 viewsicecoldjack

I don't know what people expect of Mesa, the bloke never plays and when he does he is expected to be head and shoulders above everyone else.

He's been neat and tidy so far but his confidence is low because clement hasn't played him for 25% of the season !
It ain;t rocket science, all players need games to get their Mojo going, especially a passing player.

So far i think we've played well considering we are on an awful streak, i think it's as good as we can expect right now, we should be walking in 1-0 up but that cheating coont atwell is at it again .
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Nov 25 with 3186 viewsBLAZE

We look far more involved around the opposition box with Bony on the field. Considering his lack of games (over the last year, not just this season) he's gonna be important if he stays fit
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 25 with 3123 viewsBLAZE

I've got an awesome stream on my PC through goatdee. Best all season, not buffered once
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:02 - Nov 25 with 3112 viewsmonmouth

I think we are awful. No attacking shape again and no idea other than lob it in the box. And yes that is still better than the last two games. It's ridiculous.

Still hoping like hell we go onto win, as confidence helps but this is terrible stuff. Not sorry to miss this really.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:02 - Nov 25 with 3100 viewsJack123

Anyone got any working streams on virgin, flawless is down for the rest of the match by the look of it. :(

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:03 - Nov 25 with 3078 viewsJack123

cancel back on :)

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:04 - Nov 25 with 3071 viewsBLAZE

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:02 - Nov 25 by Jack123

Anyone got any working streams on virgin, flawless is down for the rest of the match by the look of it. :(

Try this mate

http://www.goatdee.net/230250/watch-swansea-city-vs-bournemouth
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:06 - Nov 25 with 3036 viewsBLAZE

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:02 - Nov 25 by monmouth

I think we are awful. No attacking shape again and no idea other than lob it in the box. And yes that is still better than the last two games. It's ridiculous.

Still hoping like hell we go onto win, as confidence helps but this is terrible stuff. Not sorry to miss this really.

Either you're being harsh or my expectations are through the floor, coz I thought we were OK first half.

Re. Mesa, he's not been great but he deserves games to settle in, everyone else has had them
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:06 - Nov 25 with 3004 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:02 - Nov 25 by monmouth

I disagree slightly . This is one of our better showings lately, its a step in the right direction at least, Bony actually being able to hold onto the ball helps.

We have no ideas in the final 3 rd but are at least trying . We have to at least acknowledge clement has tried to change it into something more like the Swans we know .
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Nov 25 with 2989 viewsRancid

It's a definite improvement from recent weeks but we're still extremely vulnerable to losing it.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Nov 25 with 2982 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:06 - Nov 25 by BLAZE

Either you're being harsh or my expectations are through the floor, coz I thought we were OK first half.

Re. Mesa, he's not been great but he deserves games to settle in, everyone else has had them

I think the best way to describe it is "we look less shit".

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

N/A. on 16:09 - Nov 25 with 2950 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:11]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Nov 25 with 2902 viewsRancid

Playing well now to be fair.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Nov 25 with 2838 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Nov 25 by Rancid

Playing well now to be fair.

Ayew is putting himself about a bit 👍
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:19 - Nov 25 with 2714 viewsJackFish

Bony is excellent at holding the ball up, it’s a shame we don’t really have anyone to play in the three positions behind him.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:20 - Nov 25 with 2692 viewsKinsey

Fack me. Touch a B’mouth player and the whistle goes!
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Nov 25 with 2612 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:20 - Nov 25 by Kinsey

Fack me. Touch a B’mouth player and the whistle goes!

And when 2 of them take out Ayew... Fck all
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Nov 25 with 2527 viewsBalhamSwan

0 shot on target again so far
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Nov 25 with 2496 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Nov 25 by BalhamSwan

Disallowed goal?
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 25 with 2475 viewsRancid

The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Nov 25 by BalhamSwan

6 on and 7 off target according to Skybet.
The Official Swansea City Vs AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 25 with 2474 viewsdickythorpe

Who pushed Attwell?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024