Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Xmas adverts far too early this year? 19:23 - Nov 11 with 5337 viewsdickythorpe

It seems Xmas comes around too quickly to me. All these ads are way too early. I understand businesses need to make money but it was never like this in the 80's or 90's when the economy was in a similar poor state.
It puts pressure on all, especially the poor.
Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 10:30 - Nov 12 with 2267 viewsWarwickHunt

Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 10:26 - Nov 12 by Loyal

The main populous of this country are in General need of being led, they require being told what to do and How to do it. These sad fecks mostly and generally are the needy stains that offer little, they put fcking Xmas decorations all over their free house, wobble around asda with trolleys full of cheap tac, they make up the obese and lazy of the country that the NHS have to maintain. With little effort to improve their health they fill their faces with pizza, microwave meals and prescription drugs for made up ailments with little thought to the cost as they pay for nothing other than lager and chocolate.
A responsible person wouldn't allow themselves to be derailed by conglomerates taking them for their free money paid for by the working populous. Our only hope is that they don't check their Xmas lights and the majority suffer the effects of their fat lazy lives or they just combust in to a vat of human fat that can be fed to Syrians or used drop over Calais.
Conversely Xmas is a special time for many, and even useless people with no mental ability to understand a great deal will have a wonderful time with family and friends.
Before kicking fck out of each other in domestic disputes on boxing day of course.

Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 10:39 - Nov 12 with 2251 viewsMrSwerve

I just wish John Lewis would stop murdering Beatles songs myself.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 12:03 - Nov 12 with 2224 viewstheloneranger

M&S respond to claims that their Paddington Christmas advert features the phrase ‘f*ck you little bear’

Merry Christmas Paddington 😂😂

http://www.nme.com/news/ms-respond-claims-paddington-christmas-advert-features-p

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 13:38 - Nov 13 with 2184 viewsEbo

I was on a park and ride bus last week and overheard a woman saying to her friend "I just don't feel christmassy at all".

Feck my ears, it was the first week of November FFS!!!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 14:30 - Nov 13 with 2173 viewsMo_Wives

Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 20:29 - Nov 11 by londonlisa2001

I'm not being precious, or at least I'm not trying to be, as I absolutely love Christmas and all the build up to it (for the last couple of weeks at least as it starts too early).

But I honestly read that yesterday and watched the advert, and I couldn't help but think that it would have been absolutely lovely to have a black screen for 30 seconds, with the words:

"John Lewis Partnership has donated £7m to Great Ormond Street Hospital. We wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and we are thinking of those who will find Christmas really difficult this year".

Perhaps I'm being stupid, I don't know, but it's what I genuinely believe.

Great post.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 14:36 - Nov 13 with 2167 viewsMo_Wives

Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 13:38 - Nov 13 by Ebo

I was on a park and ride bus last week and overheard a woman saying to her friend "I just don't feel christmassy at all".

Feck my ears, it was the first week of November FFS!!!

Is that Sian Massey's brother?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 20:14 - Nov 13 with 2114 viewsjackportis

Just seen the Boots Xmas add. I can only assume there is some sort of lesbian relationship promotion going on! How times have changed.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 20:22 - Nov 13 with 2107 viewsswanjackal

Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 20:14 - Nov 13 by jackportis

Just seen the Boots Xmas add. I can only assume there is some sort of lesbian relationship promotion going on! How times have changed.

Has that superseded their usual 3 for the price of 2 Christmas deal?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Login to get fewer ads

Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 21:39 - Nov 13 with 2080 viewsFlashberryjack

Watched the Waitrose Christmas advert, it brought back some lovely memories.

Me and a mate were out shooting a few weeks before Christmas, when it started snowing, so we decided to head for home through Llangadog over the Black Mountain.

By now it was blowing an absolute blizzard and and after a short while could go no further, or back, as a huge tree had come down over the road.

With visibility down to just a few feet we got out to try and get our bearings, and suddenly noticed a faint light only yards away, would you believe it, we were virtually in the car park of the Three Horseshoes Pub.

The elderly couple that kept it invited us in, and just as we got in the lights and telephone line came down, and we were stranded in a pub with a roaring log fire, goes without saying, we got extremely intoxicated I then curled up with my dog in a sleeping bag for the night.

The council workers got through to us about 12 o clock the following day, needless to say my wife didn't believe a word of it, so couple of weeks later I took my her there for a drink and to meet the lovely couple that had fed us and provided drink and shelter.

To my disappointment, the couple were away for a few day's and we were served by their absolutely beautiful daughter, who happened to have a massive set of lungs. she was home from London to look after the pub while her parents were away.

F*ck me did I take some sh*t over that, but it was worth it........good memories, yes ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 21:46 - Nov 13 with 2078 viewsdickythorpe

Lovely part of the world Flash. There was a shooting in that pub a decade ago. A deluded old farmer in his 60's shot a young woman who spurned his advances. Very sad.
Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 21:49 - Nov 13 with 2071 viewsFlashberryjack

Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 21:46 - Nov 13 by dickythorpe

Lovely part of the world Flash. There was a shooting in that pub a decade ago. A deluded old farmer in his 60's shot a young woman who spurned his advances. Very sad.

I think that was the Red Lion in Llangadog.

Hello

Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 21:52 - Nov 13 with 2064 viewsdickythorpe

Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 21:49 - Nov 13 by Flashberryjack

I think that was the Red Lion in Llangadog.

Correct. Sorry for duff info. Nearby ish Dolaucothi has a nice pub for a quiet pint and bite to eat
Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 01:33 - Nov 14 with 2017 viewsLeonWasGod

Darren's probably happy - chance to pick up some festive bargains...

Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 08:06 - Nov 14 with 1966 viewsjack_lord

Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 21:39 - Nov 13 by Flashberryjack

Watched the Waitrose Christmas advert, it brought back some lovely memories.

Me and a mate were out shooting a few weeks before Christmas, when it started snowing, so we decided to head for home through Llangadog over the Black Mountain.

By now it was blowing an absolute blizzard and and after a short while could go no further, or back, as a huge tree had come down over the road.

With visibility down to just a few feet we got out to try and get our bearings, and suddenly noticed a faint light only yards away, would you believe it, we were virtually in the car park of the Three Horseshoes Pub.

The elderly couple that kept it invited us in, and just as we got in the lights and telephone line came down, and we were stranded in a pub with a roaring log fire, goes without saying, we got extremely intoxicated I then curled up with my dog in a sleeping bag for the night.

The council workers got through to us about 12 o clock the following day, needless to say my wife didn't believe a word of it, so couple of weeks later I took my her there for a drink and to meet the lovely couple that had fed us and provided drink and shelter.

To my disappointment, the couple were away for a few day's and we were served by their absolutely beautiful daughter, who happened to have a massive set of lungs. she was home from London to look after the pub while her parents were away.

F*ck me did I take some sh*t over that, but it was worth it........good memories, yes ?

From what I was told, it was a bit of an outing to go up the mountain and people used to get pissed in the afternoon and drive home from that pub.

I was driving through Cadoxton yesterday and there it was, a house with a Christmas tree in the front window - upstairs and downstairs!

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 11:51 - Nov 14 with 1905 viewsFlashberryjack

Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 21:52 - Nov 13 by dickythorpe

Correct. Sorry for duff info. Nearby ish Dolaucothi has a nice pub for a quiet pint and bite to eat

Most, if not all the pubs on the Black Mountain road from Brynaman to Llangadog are closed now, New Inn, Pont Aber and the Three Horseshoes, to name but a few.

Hello

Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 12:06 - Nov 14 with 1899 viewsWarwickHunt

Xmas adverts far too early this year? on 01:33 - Nov 14 by LeonWasGod

Darren's probably happy - chance to pick up some festive bargains...

Too subtle.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024