Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fa Cup 2nd Round Draw 6th Nov 23:25 - Nov 4 with 6071 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good to know we are through with a fair few outcomes to be yet decided.
Dale are Ball No 23.........Home Draw again would be great please,.....Fylde (10) or Gateshead (39) would be my choices?
Fa Cup 2nd Round Draw 6th Nov on 21:09 - Nov 6 with 1985 viewsnordenblue

Fa Cup 2nd Round Draw 6th Nov on 20:13 - Nov 6 by Yorkshire_Dale

Correct indeed......besides,I was hoping for another decent seat in the Wilbutts.

Suppose an away fixture was on the cards.

There's half a chance.....
Fa Cup 2nd Round Draw 6th Nov on 08:43 - Nov 7 with 1767 viewsfermin

Fa Cup 2nd Round Draw 6th Nov on 19:50 - Nov 6 by chalkyncfc

You have got to be happy playing the pride of Nottingham

Everybody seems happy with the draw on the City messageboard, so I expect there will be a good turnout (bearing in mind that our home support is not that numerous).
Fa Cup 2nd Round Draw 6th Nov on 08:58 - Nov 7 with 1747 viewsdingdangblue

Fa Cup 2nd Round Draw 6th Nov on 19:29 - Nov 6 by Shun

Good draw! We're in the 3rd level of English football, they're the 7th, is this the biggest gap between opponents we've ever had?

I think FC Utd were 7th tier also? Evo Stick Premier.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Fa Cup 2nd Round Draw 6th Nov on 13:36 - Nov 7 with 1617 viewsdingdangblue

Some Slough Town reaction:

https://www.sloughexpress.co.uk/gallery/slough-town-fc/123504/slough-town-drawn-

https://mobile.twitter.com/sloughtownfc?lang=en

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Fa Cup 2nd Round Draw 6th Nov on 14:31 - Nov 7 with 1532 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Fa Cup 2nd Round Draw 6th Nov on 13:36 - Nov 7 by dingdangblue

Some Slough Town reaction:

https://www.sloughexpress.co.uk/gallery/slough-town-fc/123504/slough-town-drawn-

https://mobile.twitter.com/sloughtownfc?lang=en

Most of the Rebels are happy.......let's hope they give Kosi as much space as Bromley?
Fa Cup 2nd Round Draw 6th Nov on 15:18 - Nov 7 with 1461 viewsShun

Fa Cup 2nd Round Draw 6th Nov on 14:31 - Nov 7 by Yorkshire_Dale

Most of the Rebels are happy.......let's hope they give Kosi as much space as Bromley?

I'm pleased but not surprised they're happy. Let's be fair to ourselves, while we're still small, we're an established League One club with a reputation for playing good football with often homegrown players, and a manager who's known for being a great fit here. And at this stage of the cup we're in the top 10 best sides in the competition, so it's a good opportunity for Slough Town to test their skill against us.

They might've been more happy to get a bigger club, but I'd say in this draw there were only really Blackburn, Coventry, Wigan, Charlton, and Bradford who you'd consider as really attractive ties for a non-league side.

I'm really looking forward to it!
Fa Cup 2nd Round Draw 6th Nov on 15:44 - Nov 7 with 1433 viewschalkyncfc

Coventry.....above Notts,really?
Fa Cup 2nd Round Draw 6th Nov on 16:19 - Nov 7 with 1380 viewschalkyncfc

Fa Cup 2nd Round Draw 6th Nov on 08:43 - Nov 7 by fermin

Everybody seems happy with the draw on the City messageboard, so I expect there will be a good turnout (bearing in mind that our home support is not that numerous).

We have suffered defeat in the hands of non league teams in the past so most Notts fans won't take the game as a formality, past losses have included Salford (last year) Gateshead, Kettering Town and my personal nightmare of Havant and Waterlooville at home
Login to get fewer ads

Fa Cup 2nd Round Draw 6th Nov on 17:03 - Nov 7 with 1326 viewspioneer

Fa Cup 2nd Round Draw 6th Nov on 08:43 - Nov 7 by fermin

I didnt see the draw - was nothing mentioned to (or by) the hosts that it was BBC Chapman's home town team they were drawn against?
Fa Cup 2nd Round Draw 6th Nov on 17:32 - Nov 7 with 1261 viewsEllDale

I don't think that too many people are familiar with that part of Mark Chapman's background. He doesn't seem to mention it overmuch!
Fa Cup 2nd Round Draw 6th Nov on 18:50 - Nov 7 with 1151 viewschalkyncfc

Bloody hell,Lennon's murderer was from Rochdale,how did you lot hush that one up?
Fa Cup 2nd Round Draw 6th Nov on 19:55 - Nov 7 with 1095 viewspioneer

Fa Cup 2nd Round Draw 6th Nov on 18:50 - Nov 7 by chalkyncfc

Bloody hell,Lennon's murderer was from Rochdale,how did you lot hush that one up?

We got him a job at the beeb like those other felons (Stuart Hall, Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris.......).

But I suppose its enough of a burden having the same name as Lennon's killer without adding to that with his birthplace. His accent is a dead giveaway though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024