Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread 20:02 - Nov 1 with 45403 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 23:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 12:00 - Nov 4 with 4699 viewsJokeren1943

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 20:28 - Nov 1 by legoman

Just attack, please for God's sake.

Hahah, love this one.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 12:02 - Nov 4 with 4696 viewsJokeren1943

[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 12:03]
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 13:56 - Nov 4 with 4474 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 09:43 - Nov 2 by westwalesed

Got my ticket for this - I'm looking forward to it.

The very first game I ever watched was aged 6 at the old Goldstone Ground in Brighton, where my family are from. Went with my older half brother and remember being so excited by the size of the pitch when I walked onto the terraces. I think it was 1-1 vs Brentford. Anyway as a result of that they have been my second team, I've followed their rising from the ashes story.

Still hoping for a 3-0 home win and for Gods sake GO AT THEM.

I got my ticket and can't flippin go !
Lovely day for it too.
Hope you all witness a great Swans win

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 13:59 - Nov 4 with 4468 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 12:02 - Nov 4 by Jokeren1943

[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 12:03]

What the f*ck is that?...It's brilliant!

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 14:07 - Nov 4 with 4377 viewsdonkonky

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 13:59 - Nov 4 by Mo_Wives

I think it’s a girl.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 14:09 - Nov 4 with 4346 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 14:07 - Nov 4 by donkonky

I think it’s a girl.

Mo_Wives doesn't get out much, to be fair 😂
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 14:10 - Nov 4 with 4337 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 13:59 - Nov 4 by Mo_Wives

I think it's a woman, Mo.

There's others about if you look closely. Not many look quite like that though.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 14:12 - Nov 4 with 4310 viewsLeonWasGod

Right come on you Jack b@stards, earn your money today. Get into 'em, fcük 'em up!

And for a change don't act all surprised if someone passes you the ball.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 14:15]
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 14:14 - Nov 4 with 4286 viewslidojack

£45m spent in the summer and we still end up with two u23s on the bench.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 14:17 - Nov 4 with 4250 viewswhoflungdung

Bony?...50/50 ....like fook he was

Be straight with us Clem. He s fecked .you know it ,we know it. Off load in January to China and bring in someone fit and well.

Looking at Crouch now still knocking them in makes you think

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 14:33 - Nov 4 with 4104 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 14:14 - Nov 4 by lidojack

£45m spent in the summer and we still end up with two u23s on the bench.

It's more of a worry that we spent £45m and can't name more than one fullback in the 18.

What on earth do we do if one or both of the full backs gets injured? Three at back and Routledge and / or Dyer as wing backs is my guess. Lol.

I'm feeling positive today though. We'll win this.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 14:39 - Nov 4 with 4072 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The teams are out.
No Mesa and Dyer is playing.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 14:52 - Nov 4 with 3977 viewswestwalesed

Fair play Brighton support good considering the journey

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:00 - Nov 4 with 3921 viewsTom1912

Anyone got a decent stream?

Cheers
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:01 - Nov 4 with 3909 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 14:17 - Nov 4 by whoflungdung

Bony?...50/50 ....like fook he was

Be straight with us Clem. He s fecked .you know it ,we know it. Off load in January to China and bring in someone fit and well.

Looking at Crouch now still knocking them in makes you think

When he's fit the free flowing football comes

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:02 - Nov 4 with 3885 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

1-3. Mawson mistake for one of the three. Jenkins out chats when it is 0-3 before they're all forgotten about when we score a consolation goal. A bit like Man Utd this time last year.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:06 - Nov 4 with 3844 viewsdickythorpe

Very difficult to call this. We must come out of the blocks.
N/A. on 15:09 - Nov 4 with 3788 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:48]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:11 - Nov 4 with 3756 viewsKinsey

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:00 - Nov 4 by Tom1912

Anyone got a decent stream?

Cheers

Fanslounge.tv

Channel 29
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:12 - Nov 4 with 3739 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

N/A. on 15:09 - Nov 4 by Huw57

N/A.

He loses the ball a lot as he is one of our very few who attempts risky passes. His earlier pass to Naughton in between the full back and centre back was exceptional.

N/A. on 15:14 - Nov 4 with 3701 viewsHuw57

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:12 - Nov 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He loses the ball a lot as he is one of our very few who attempts risky passes. His earlier pass to Naughton in between the full back and centre back was exceptional.

N/A.

N/A. on 15:19 - Nov 4 with 3619 viewsHuw57

N/A.

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:21 - Nov 4 with 3592 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

N/A. on 15:19 - Nov 4 by Huw57

N/A.

He's had an excellent chance already. An earlier cross, might have been from a corner landed right on his head and he didn't even leave the ground.

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:22 - Nov 4 with 3575 viewsMrSwerve

Why do I feel that this'll end in a depressing 0-0 draw...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 15:27 - Nov 4 with 3500 viewsishootpeople

Why is Carroll on the pitch?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024