Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread 10:04 - Aug 16 with 25517 viewsenfieldargh

Sorry Connel

Come back safe me lads from the land of turkeys and webbed feet

No idea how we will do but hope the Yellow ones are more concerned with their team and performance and are not too aware of how well we have started.

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:33 - Aug 16 with 2591 viewsJAPRANGERS

we never do anything at norwich. Was always going to be just the routine defeat.
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:34 - Aug 16 with 2591 viewsfrancisbowles

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:31 - Aug 16 by Rs_Holy

1 win, 1 draw, 1 defeat... 4 points from 3 games. Not really sure what to say right now...
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 21:33]

Would give you 55+points for the season. I would take that this year.
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:34 - Aug 16 with 2579 views2Thomas2Bowles

We have made chances just not taken them

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:34 - Aug 16 with 2570 viewskropotkin41

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:31 - Aug 16 by Rs_Holy

1 win, 1 draw, 1 defeat... 4 points from 3 games. Not really sure what to say right now...
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 21:33]

........... and repeat 15 times in that order - we'd finish the season on 63 points. Job done, no worries. I'd take that now........ because I think the chances of getting any more are slim.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:34 - Aug 16 with 2565 viewsdistortR

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:30 - Aug 16 by FDC

From the comms it doesn't sound like we dealt with the Wszolek injury really - hard to tell of course, but get the impression our shape went to pieces with that substitution.

i think if you want to be the cheap-skates commentator, you need to be more assertive. Cut out the "hard to tell" etc, state your opinions as fact, talk shit, it never hurt Brian's career.
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:35 - Aug 16 with 2526 viewsfrancisbowles

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:31 - Aug 16 by BrianMcCarthy

We are, but maybe some of them were Norwich fans.

We are a small club with a big heart in a gigantic city!
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:37 - Aug 16 with 2411 viewsBirminghamR

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:30 - Aug 16 by FDC

From the comms it doesn't sound like we dealt with the Wszolek injury really - hard to tell of course, but get the impression our shape went to pieces with that substitution.

Again from the Comms - I agree.
Ollie knows his players better than me - but
Please play players in their natural positions.
Lua Lua appears to have come on and played right wing back, then possibly something else then left wing back...
Too much chop and change within half a game?
Ollie sees something in Lua Lua - and trust his judgement
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:37 - Aug 16 with 2396 viewsFDC

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:34 - Aug 16 by distortR

i think if you want to be the cheap-skates commentator, you need to be more assertive. Cut out the "hard to tell" etc, state your opinions as fact, talk shit, it never hurt Brian's career.

[Computer, hype my post please]
[bzzzzz - beep]
The shape once Wozzer Lek went off was a mess. Disgraceful in-game management from Hollow Head, got it completely wrong. Mind you, with Tottenham Les signing players and the state of our squad, what do you expect
Login to get fewer ads

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:38 - Aug 16 with 2336 views2Thomas2Bowles

FT

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:39 - Aug 16 with 2297 viewsFredManRave

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:34 - Aug 16 by distortR

You're up next after the impending CDE...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:40 - Aug 16 with 2260 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks FDC for the comms. Storming stuff.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:45 - Aug 16 with 2157 viewsericgen34

Again a quality stream here in France from QPR+. I thought we played well first half, not quite there yet in front of goals, but we have a nice hard working team that tries to play football, and it was nice to watch. They scored a couple of nice goals but our heads didnt go down afterwards.

I'm encouraged by all this. On this showing we won't win the league, but we will be fine
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:46 - Aug 16 with 2146 viewsBerkoRanger

With two decent championship strikers, we'd be where Ipswich are.
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:46 - Aug 16 with 2134 viewsFredManRave

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:45 - Aug 16 by ericgen34

Again a quality stream here in France from QPR+. I thought we played well first half, not quite there yet in front of goals, but we have a nice hard working team that tries to play football, and it was nice to watch. They scored a couple of nice goals but our heads didnt go down afterwards.

I'm encouraged by all this. On this showing we won't win the league, but we will be fine

Mercy!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:46 - Aug 16 with 2130 viewsstan4england

4 points from 3 games ... against 3 top 10 teams and 2 away is still a pretty good start. Need to pick up another home win though.
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:47 - Aug 16 with 2122 viewsfrancisbowles

Cheers guys, hope those of you on here on Saturday have a better one than tonight. Result was poor but company good.
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:51 - Aug 16 with 2074 viewsHadders

Bradley Allen seems like a nice enough chap, but he belongs to the "statement of the bleeding obvious" school of analysis. "It's good to score the first goal..." Hmm, interesting.

[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 21:57]
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 22:14 - Aug 16 with 1815 viewsCiderwithRsie

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 21:46 - Aug 16 by BerkoRanger

With two decent championship strikers, we'd be where Ipswich are.

I hope not, I was in Ipswich a couple of weeks back and I thought it was a sh*thole. Reminded em of why Norwich away was always a decent weekend irrespective of the football, whereas Ipswich tended to be the other way round.
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 23:40 - Aug 16 with 1559 viewsBrazilNutR

First 20 minutes we took the game to them, and I was thinking we looked good, then they came back in it, and we kind of plodded through the rest of the game, not terribly, but not convincingly.. . Scowen saw a lot of the ball and looks decent, first time I;d seen him.. Luongo was very quiet tonight, hardly heard noticed him.. whereas Freeman looked more lively... Forwards did very little..
Freeman's chance right after their goal was a big chance and I expected him to score..and would have been interesting what would have happened had that gone in..

Oh well.. on to the next one
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024