Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread 10:04 - Aug 16 with 25515 viewsenfieldargh

Sorry Connel

Come back safe me lads from the land of turkeys and webbed feet

No idea how we will do but hope the Yellow ones are more concerned with their team and performance and are not too aware of how well we have started.

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:51 - Aug 16 with 2114 viewsPinnerR

Radio London are broadcasting it, but of course only if you are in London.
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:51 - Aug 16 with 2104 viewsFDC

Good start from the hoops by the sounds of things.
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:52 - Aug 16 with 2089 viewsdistortR

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:48 - Aug 16 by BrianMcCarthy

I signed on for the season pass for audio for £45., which is working now.

I have Bradley Allen on co-comms. Is that the same comms as on the video stream?

you can either keep us informed, or lob me forty five quid to get my own audio, which might save you getting texts every couple of mins..."what's happenin?"....."What's happening now?".........etc
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:53 - Aug 16 with 2073 viewsFDC

Good save by Gunn from Mackie
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:53 - Aug 16 with 2067 viewsGloryHunter

Oh no, I hear that "Zolek" is in the team again. Why can't the commentators do their homework?
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:54 - Aug 16 with 2048 viewstoboboly

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:48 - Aug 16 by BrianMcCarthy

I signed on for the season pass for audio for £45., which is working now.

I have Bradley Allen on co-comms. Is that the same comms as on the video stream?

That's cheeky cos it is bbc London feed.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:55 - Aug 16 with 2029 viewskarl

Ah haa! Brian has been replaced! Keep up the good work FDC....
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:55 - Aug 16 with 2012 viewsFDC

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:55 - Aug 16 by karl

Holloway is looking dapper and Bwadley approves
Login to get fewer ads

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:56 - Aug 16 with 2003 viewsFDC

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:55 - Aug 16 by FDC

Holloway is looking dapper and Bwadley approves

But CTN
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:56 - Aug 16 with 1997 views2Thomas2Bowles

on BBC London DAB

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:57 - Aug 16 with 1977 viewsFDC

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:54 - Aug 16 by toboboly

Player often uses the BBC London feed
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:57 - Aug 16 with 1959 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'd like to thank all of the people who helped me throughout my career. I've enjoyed every minute of it. Unfortunately, my knees were shot. Now I'm off to walk my dogs with Sandra.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:57 - Aug 16 with 1953 viewsdistortR

to be fair, he was trying to field my texts............
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 20:01 - Aug 16 with 1866 viewsHadders

Live commentary on BBC Radio London.
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 20:01 - Aug 16 with 1862 views2Thomas2Bowles

under the cosh

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 20:01 - Aug 16 with 1837 views2Thomas2Bowles

Smithies make wonderful save

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 20:02 - Aug 16 with 1819 viewsFDC

Freekick for Norwich, header from 6 yards, great save from Smithies

Norwich picking up now
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 20:03 - Aug 16 with 1750 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 19:54 - Aug 16 by toboboly

As far as I can tell you can't listen to commentary's on Radio London unless you're in London listening to DAB. If you want to listen on the internet you have to listen through player. BBC probably charge QPR for the rights then QPR charge us. Fair enough really.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 20:03 - Aug 16 with 1749 viewskropotkin41

Lynch booked.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 20:04 - Aug 16 with 1723 viewsDieByYourSide

Someone Periscope the game like a legend please

Poll: And it's hi ho

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 20:05 - Aug 16 with 1716 viewskarl

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 20:02 - Aug 16 by FDC

Freekick for Norwich, header from 6 yards, great save from Smithies

Norwich picking up now

Wonderful summarising FDC, Brian will have his hands full keeping DistortR amused anyway
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 20:05 - Aug 16 with 1701 viewsderbyhoop

Following @QPRFC on twitter. Seems like all Norwich for the last 5-10 mins.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 20:05 - Aug 16 with 1688 viewsFDC

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 20:04 - Aug 16 by DieByYourSide

Someone Periscope the game like a legend please

Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 20:07 - Aug 16 with 1648 viewsdistortR

i don't live in the uk or the eu but i can't watch the live streams or get duty free booze.

which is a bit shit really.
Curse of the 6 fingered Farkers/ Match thread on 20:07 - Aug 16 with 1642 viewsPinnerR

Correct
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024