Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts 12:21 - Jun 2 with 13493 viewsrock1n

I'm considering voting Corbyn - I'm so hacked off with tories and people know my views on eu I'm considering doing something I thought I'd never do.

I don't agree with much of what he's saying but he has earned my vote.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 17:52 - Jun 2 with 1640 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 17:46 - Jun 2 by thenorthbankbog

Yes going on last years figures and this years to date. It's a competitive market always has been but increasing corporation tax and also wages means I have to increase the prices of my products. Which will inevitably make my business uncompetitive against others who can absorb the increases.

I'm sorry to hear that , what do you do ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 17:52 - Jun 2 with 1640 viewslondonlisa2001

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 17:14 - Jun 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

I've looked into it as well , it's all costed .

I've looked at the Tory manifesto and I have no idea how they are going to cost anything.

Everyone earing over 80,000 will get taxed a bit more .estimating a thousand pound a year more.
( I could be wrong if so please let me know ).

Corporations will pay 26% tax

One of the lowest in Europe and lower than 2010.

The costing is ridiculously simplistic Tommy.

They are making an assumption on the revenue from the corporation tax increase for example that is just pie in the sky I'm afraid.
They know it is, by the way.
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 17:55 - Jun 2 with 1635 viewsthenorthbankbog

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 17:35 - Jun 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

So you are telling me that your company will go bust within a year if labour take over.

I find that hard to believe , what do you do ?

If I want to I can make a cash flow forecast make out that my business will turn over 100 million. Won't happen but hey it's on paper so it must work. That's what Labour have done made figures look appealing and not a chance of it working but it looks good for the gullible
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 17:55 - Jun 2 with 1635 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 17:52 - Jun 2 by londonlisa2001

They are making an assumption on the revenue from the corporation tax increase for example that is just pie in the sky I'm afraid.

Everyone is making assumptions Lisa

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 17:57 - Jun 2 with 1631 viewsthenorthbankbog

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 17:52 - Jun 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

I'm sorry to hear that , what do you do ?

Distribute industrial supplies
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 18:00 - Jun 2 with 1623 viewslondonlisa2001

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 17:55 - Jun 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

Yes they are, but promising people money will be spent on this that and the other when they can't raise that money other than by making assumptions they know won't work (in fact, can't work), is disingenuous.
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 18:00 - Jun 2 with 1621 viewsmarulia

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 17:50 - Jun 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

All forced out of a factory ?
All laid off on mass ?
What kind of factory was it ?

You have a union there ?

Redundancy payments given etc ?

Yes, they kept threatening us with job losses, making us work the maximum amount of overtime legally allowed, if you didn't you would be sacked, plus there was an agreement that the works gave up privileges so they would have job and finish, basically the owners turned up the lines when orders were big and slowed them right down when orders were low, so we would finish the same time no matter what. A lot of the people were near retirement age that had worked there for years and years, it was a ploy to save money and replace us with people they could get rid of at the drop of a hat! If this happened in one small town you can guarantee it's happening everywhere. This is why people that voted to stay in the EU and vote for labour infuriates me so much because I can see with my own eyes what has been happening here! That's why I say to everyone to seriously consider what and who you vote for. The young people think we voted out was a mistake but it's their futures that will be brighter for it. We had a union but they weren't worth Sh!t, they did nothing for us at all, absolutely disgraceful the whole thing
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 18:07 - Jun 2 with 1605 viewsploppy

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 18:00 - Jun 2 by londonlisa2001

Yes they are, but promising people money will be spent on this that and the other when they can't raise that money other than by making assumptions they know won't work (in fact, can't work), is disingenuous.

Unfortunately, all the gullible want to hear is that more money is going to be put into whatever they care about. They're not interested in where the money's coming from or the long term effect on them or the country.
Login to get fewer ads

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 18:10 - Jun 2 with 1599 viewsthenorthbankbog

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 17:55 - Jun 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

Not really believe it or not UKIP are the only ones with a credible source of where the money will come from for the NHS. That's by decreasing foreign aid, that's money that's there and allocated no assumptions there.
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 18:10 - Jun 2 with 1598 viewsburty

labour for me listening to policy not the press got it for me too all this nastiness they saying about him just laughable.
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 18:13 - Jun 2 with 1593 viewsperplex

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 16:31 - Jun 2 by marulia

You got to be a complete retard not to vote conservative.... there is no other option simple as. No wonder this country is in the sh!t with dumb c¥nts like this

They will eventually phase out the NHS mun you know what happens in the States when someone who cannot afford healh care develops a serious illness they die, when bombs kill Americans like what happened in Manchester the deceased or injured family receive bills for vast amounts for any treatment they had, they even have to pay for the Ambulances etc families receive the billsl a few weeks later, personally I`m better off under the Tories but I`m not going to vote for them on moral grounds.
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 18:20 - Jun 2 with 1583 viewsthenorthbankbog

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 18:13 - Jun 2 by perplex

They will eventually phase out the NHS mun you know what happens in the States when someone who cannot afford healh care develops a serious illness they die, when bombs kill Americans like what happened in Manchester the deceased or injured family receive bills for vast amounts for any treatment they had, they even have to pay for the Ambulances etc families receive the billsl a few weeks later, personally I`m better off under the Tories but I`m not going to vote for them on moral grounds.

Labour in Wales are great for the NHS I mean it's thriving isn't it. Welsh Labour put building shopping centres in Cardiff before a failing NHS.

Where in the Constvative manifesto does it mention privatising the NHS?
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 18:20 - Jun 2 with 1583 viewsperplex

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 18:07 - Jun 2 by ploppy

Unfortunately, all the gullible want to hear is that more money is going to be put into whatever they care about. They're not interested in where the money's coming from or the long term effect on them or the country.

They are going after the top 5% have you any idea how much these fcukers are roping in, these cooperation's are earning amounts that would stagger you if you had any idea what they were .
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 18:21 - Jun 2 with 1580 viewsyescomeon

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 18:00 - Jun 2 by marulia

Yes, they kept threatening us with job losses, making us work the maximum amount of overtime legally allowed, if you didn't you would be sacked, plus there was an agreement that the works gave up privileges so they would have job and finish, basically the owners turned up the lines when orders were big and slowed them right down when orders were low, so we would finish the same time no matter what. A lot of the people were near retirement age that had worked there for years and years, it was a ploy to save money and replace us with people they could get rid of at the drop of a hat! If this happened in one small town you can guarantee it's happening everywhere. This is why people that voted to stay in the EU and vote for labour infuriates me so much because I can see with my own eyes what has been happening here! That's why I say to everyone to seriously consider what and who you vote for. The young people think we voted out was a mistake but it's their futures that will be brighter for it. We had a union but they weren't worth Sh!t, they did nothing for us at all, absolutely disgraceful the whole thing

How does that story turn out differently with the Tories in power?

Upthecity!

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 18:26 - Jun 2 with 1573 viewsploppy

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 18:20 - Jun 2 by perplex

They are going after the top 5% have you any idea how much these fcukers are roping in, these cooperation's are earning amounts that would stagger you if you had any idea what they were .

I think you missed my point. Read it again.
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 18:50 - Jun 2 with 1554 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 18:00 - Jun 2 by londonlisa2001

Isn't that what's happened over the last 100 years?

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 18:54 - Jun 2 with 1548 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

There you go

This is how horrible greedy c@nts work mate.
Treated with contempt and disregard of you all.
Money oriented

Sounds best you are all out of there to be honest

What union represented your work force
[Post edited 2 Jun 2017 18:58]

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 18:59 - Jun 2 with 1534 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 18:21 - Jun 2 by yescomeon

How does that story turn out differently with the Tories in power?

Tory bosses at work there no doubt
[Post edited 2 Jun 2017 18:59]

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 19:10 - Jun 2 with 1519 viewslonglostjack

Wouldn't have happened in Germany, Sweden or France. The EU is a convenient excuse used by Ukippers.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 19:20 - Jun 2 with 1508 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 19:10 - Jun 2 by longlostjack

Wouldn't have happened in Germany, Sweden or France. The EU is a convenient excuse used by Ukippers.

VOTE TORY FOR IMMIGRATION UTURNS

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 19:22 - Jun 2 with 1504 viewsexiledclaseboy

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 17:52 - Jun 2 by londonlisa2001

But st least they tried, which is more than the other lot bothered to do.

Poll: Tory leader

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 19:51 - Jun 2 with 1474 viewsFlashberryjack

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 15:33 - Jun 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

Rocky

you vote for who you want my friend, i'll give you a little bit of hope here,

this guy will be in charge of the brexit deals if Labour gets in .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keir_Starmer

And this will be your foreign secretary
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact
[Post edited 2 Jun 2017 19:52]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 20:01 - Jun 2 with 1462 viewslondonlisa2001

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 19:22 - Jun 2 by exiledclaseboy

But st least they tried, which is more than the other lot bothered to do.

One of the many reasons I'm not voting for either of them, my little Clase escapee friend.
Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 20:07 - Jun 2 with 1454 viewsexiledclaseboy

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 20:01 - Jun 2 by londonlisa2001

One of the many reasons I'm not voting for either of them, my little Clase escapee friend.

As I've said a number of times, my own Labour vote is purely tactical. The LibDem manifesto chimes with me in many ways, despite Farron. With a decent electoral system they'd be getting my enthusiastic vote. Especially now that Kerouac seems to have realised that he's been in the wrong party all this time.

Poll: Tory leader

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 20:11 - Jun 2 with 1445 viewslondonlisa2001

Help me I'm tempted to do something nuts on 20:07 - Jun 2 by exiledclaseboy

As I've said a number of times, my own Labour vote is purely tactical. The LibDem manifesto chimes with me in many ways, despite Farron. With a decent electoral system they'd be getting my enthusiastic vote. Especially now that Kerouac seems to have realised that he's been in the wrong party all this time.

I'm taking the view that I don't like either of them, so I'm voting for the one I prefer.

If everyone that I've heard say they would vote LibDem but... did, then some of those seats might shift. Mine won't, but I'm prepared to just see the way the cookie crumbles. In my case, it'll probably be Labour, but my constituency MP who is Labour, is very good, so that's fine.

I was chatting to him just yesterday. His views were interesting to say the least.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024