Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thats us finished now 21:38 - Apr 5 with 5915 viewsSgorioFruit

what a complete joke

can we start new threads going now to get Huw and the American owners out of our club, because they have royally fecked this club right up

BOB BRADLEY FOR FECKS SAKE

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Thats us finished now on 22:46 - Apr 5 with 1014 viewsAnotherJohn

Putting this another way, Bob was a disaster, but it wasn't just his fault. Huw and the board are right there in the cross-hairs as far as I'm concerned.
Thats us finished now on 22:48 - Apr 5 with 1007 viewsJackFish

Thats us finished now on 22:01 - Apr 5 by randomperson

If you think it's all Bob's doing, then you must be pretty thick. His window of games was so small, and he made no club decisions regarding roster. Clement's only wins came from players added from the transfer window. Other than that, same results as Bob. Same results as Guido.

The sole responsibility for this mess is those whole chose to sell the roster before the season for short-term, small gains and cash-out.

But yea, easier to have a scapegoat.

Bob Bradley: 8 points in 11 games.
Paul Clement: 16 points in 12 games.

But no, you're absolutely right, there's been no difference whatsoever between the two of them.
Thats us finished now on 23:02 - Apr 5 with 948 viewsNirvana

Thats us finished now on 22:38 - Apr 5 by Tom1912

It's not his doing-the people who chose to appoint him are at fault.

He got offered a role way beyond his capabilities. You can't blame him for taking it, or for being utterly useless at it.

The idea of giving him an input into the transfer window is hilarious too. F*ck knows what he'd have done if you gave him the cheque book.

Great post Tom. Bradley did what anyone would do. He is beyond incompetent but it's not his fault he got offered his dream job. It's the "facks" at the top who thought it was a good idea in the first place.

Thinking of him in charge of (or approving of) our transfers is a horrifying thought. We'd be stocked full of stars in from the lower leagues of France and Norway. Not too much worse than what we have though, to be honest.
Thats us finished now on 23:09 - Apr 5 with 923 viewsBillyChong

Jenkins out!
Thats us finished now on 23:19 - Apr 5 with 882 viewsRevJames

Thats us finished now on 21:59 - Apr 5 by Eilian

we played Hull, Bournemouth and Middlesbrough and only managed to pick up one point.

That is the real issue here.

Tonights result is and absolute hammer blow. Im really not sure that there is a way back from this.

I genuinely haven't enjoyed the vast majority of our time in the premier league. we are forever fighting for the scraps left over from the top table. As soon as the novelty of playing the big teams wears off the whole thing becomes incredibly tedious.

We reached the holy grail of the europa league, and we have been struggling to recover financially ever since.

Dont get me wrong, I'll be gutted if we go down. Its far from the end of the world. We get to play Cardiff again and will probably find it far easier to rediscover our footballing identity again.

I will reiterate my feelings. I am gutted about that result tonight

I don't mind if we go down since its been on the cards for a few seasons.

A multi million pounds business should be brave enough to learn from its past mistakes and make decisions to ensure they don't happen again. Changes will be required both on and off the field but not Clement.

The dream may be nearing the end but it's also a huge opportunity to put things right, start enjoying our football again and build for the future.
Thats us finished now on 23:45 - Apr 5 with 812 viewsThursday

Cool head, lads. I wouldn't want to see Huw go before the end of the season.
Thats us finished now on 23:47 - Apr 5 with 799 viewsSmellyplumz

Thats us finished now on 23:45 - Apr 5 by Thursday

Cool head, lads. I wouldn't want to see Huw go before the end of the season.

I would the guys a c unt.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Thats us finished now on 23:48 - Apr 5 with 786 viewsThursday

Thats us finished now on 23:47 - Apr 5 by Smellyplumz

I would the guys a c unt.

As relegation is on the cards, I'd be happy to sit it out just in case that could be the end of his legacy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024