Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
golf, the masters 23:41 - Apr 2 with 8030 viewsbob566

One of the greatest sporting events of the year. Who's your money on?
golf, the masters on 01:01 - Apr 10 with 1264 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Delighted for Garcia.

Epic stuff today with incredible play from the front two and superb sportsmanship. Rose should be very proud of himself.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

golf, the masters on 01:03 - Apr 10 with 1262 viewsNov77

Delighted for Sergio, would have been a tragedy if he went through his whole career without winning a major.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

golf, the masters on 07:32 - Apr 10 with 1217 viewsElHoop

Well done Sergio - he finally got one over the line. Maybe he'll win one or two more now, as he's got the talent. He will more than likely put up good defence of this title with the experience and confidence behind him. Unfortunately I didn't get to see much of the Masters as we were out Saturday/Sunday evenings and then I conked out when we got back last night. When I was actually awake in front of the telly half the time they seemed to be talking about it rather than showing some golf. It was a bit like watching golf on teletext at times.
golf, the masters on 08:18 - Apr 10 with 1180 viewsbosh67

Brilliant end to the event. Proper drama. Like them both as they are such good mates with each other. So pleased for Sergio. I liked the angle where they show his girlfriend in the background and she jumps up and then sinks to the ground, almost in shock while he celebrates. That was a beautiful moment where they both realised he had finally done it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

golf, the masters on 09:24 - Apr 10 with 1158 viewspaesanu

One of my favourite Masters finals in years, because a) it was such a close battle and b) both so likeable.

Delighted for Garcia, 73 attempts and does it on his idol's birthday. Talk about patience. And Rose, a gentlemen during and after.

Good day's entertainment!

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

golf, the masters on 09:34 - Apr 10 with 1146 views18StoneOfHoop

Twas v good but one thing still rankled and irked as much as ever
I think the Beeb have given it to him for life a la Alistair Cooke and Letter from America
and wouldn't mind at all if he copped it in situ.
He is a 'mere lad' of 87 after all.
I bet he's Jeremy Clarkson's favourite terrestrial broadcaster
same sort of smug clubbable chauvinist dinosaur old school tie pompous bore

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/where-would-golf-be-without-peter-al
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 9:38]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

golf, the masters on 09:38 - Apr 10 with 1135 viewsBrianMcCarthy

golf, the masters on 09:34 - Apr 10 by 18StoneOfHoop

Twas v good but one thing still rankled and irked as much as ever
I think the Beeb have given it to him for life a la Alistair Cooke and Letter from America
and wouldn't mind at all if he copped it in situ.
He is a 'mere lad' of 87 after all.
I bet he's Jeremy Clarkson's favourite terrestrial broadcaster
same sort of smug clubbable chauvinist dinosaur old school tie pompous bore

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/where-would-golf-be-without-peter-al
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 9:38]

I thought he was excellent last night. I don't listen to him much so I don't know much about him but I thought he added to last night.

golf, the masters on 09:49 - Apr 10 with 1120 views18StoneOfHoop

golf, the masters on 09:38 - Apr 10 by BrianMcCarthy

I thought he was excellent last night. I don't listen to him much so I don't know much about him but I thought he added to last night.

Have to agree to disagree there,B Mc. I have to admit to being a big Matthew Norman fan ~
The witty liberal satirical sport and politics journalist who lives in Coningham Rd W12
and laid into crusty PA when he had a Standard column.
Alliss has plenty of devoted fans here and globally I know and is not totally ga-ga yet I s'pose...but not now and not ever for me.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 9:53]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Login to get fewer ads

golf, the masters on 10:31 - Apr 10 with 1080 viewsTheChef

golf, the masters on 09:49 - Apr 10 by 18StoneOfHoop

Have to agree to disagree there,B Mc. I have to admit to being a big Matthew Norman fan ~
The witty liberal satirical sport and politics journalist who lives in Coningham Rd W12
Alliss has plenty of devoted fans here and globally I know and is not totally ga-ga yet I s'pose...but not now and not ever for me.

"You got a bee onna you 'at"

One of the great Sopranos lines.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

golf, the masters on 10:33 - Apr 10 with 1077 viewsBrianMcCarthy

golf, the masters on 09:49 - Apr 10 by 18StoneOfHoop

Fair enough, my man. I just don't know much about him.

golf, the masters on 10:47 - Apr 10 with 1060 viewsMick_S

"I was watching Carol Vorderman on Countdown and I got aroused… seven letters wasn't a bad score I thought."
Peter Alliss shows off his wordplay skills on the BBC's coverage of the British Masters

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024