Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread 01:58 - Dec 28 with 36536 viewsjackharris

Venue: Liberty Stadium, Landore,
Swansea (SA12FA)
Date: Saturday December 31st 2016
Kick Off: 3pm (15:00)
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 13:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:02 - Dec 31 with 2286 viewsKGriz16

Shocking! Where to start? The formation at the start of the match, playing both Fer and Siggy. Basic error, B'mouth were obviously going to bomb down the right with either Siggy or Fer drifting inside to their natural position(s).

I love Leon, but him and Ki are chasing shadows in front of the back four, it's like they're not there; they're skipping passed Leon, and Ki (apart from moaning at the ref) has done nothing!
Jordi Amat is a HUGE liability. Headless chicken. Naughton ball watches.
We aren't creating ANYTHING!! and we're just surviving on scraps and the ball bouncing out of challenges and landing at someones feet, luck basically. I feel like I'm watching an exhibition match. The only player getting a rating about 5 for that half is Dyer. Ridiculous all round. That Williams can f*** off as well.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:02 - Dec 31 with 2282 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Dec 31 by owainglyndwr

If thats the case it does not matter what phuking Manager takes over unless we get a influx of players
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 16:02]

Yeah we know and.....

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 31 with 2283 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:01 - Dec 31 by SgorioFruit

should have kept guidolin

Or Monk.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 31 with 2268 viewsJango

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:01 - Dec 31 by SgorioFruit

should have kept guidolin

He may have won his 2nd game by now is it?
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 16:04]
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:05 - Dec 31 with 2206 viewsEasternJack

Piss poor performance so far - and puts to bed the idea that Curtis has tactical nouse. Shocking selections and shape.

God help us

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:05 - Dec 31 with 2204 viewsunion_jack

Just taken the digs out to clear my head and pretty sure the search and rescue helicopter is down over Three Cliffs. Someone's day is far worse than ours though I wish it wasn't for their sake.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:05 - Dec 31 with 2197 viewsSmellyplumz

I feel sorry for Alan Curtis having to front this dire shit.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:05 - Dec 31 with 2182 viewsLord_Bony

I'm sure I could play better than Taylor given a chance.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:06 - Dec 31 with 2147 viewsPawelAbbott

There is still 45 minutes to go. We just need a tactical rethink and rousing team talk from Paul Williams now and we will be fine.
All is not lost
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:07 - Dec 31 with 2120 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 31 by Jango

He may have won his 2nd game by now is it?
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 16:04]

At least our goal difference would be looking better.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 31 with 2061 viewsEbo

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:02 - Dec 31 by SgorioFruit

doesn't that stuff get a bit sickley after a while?

I'm on the ale

Nah it's great stuff, I add a touch of lime.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:10 - Dec 31 with 1971 viewsShonky

Jenkins is looking very rough.

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 31 with 1931 viewsDaggyjack

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Watching the second goal again, Mawson decides to step out and try and make a tackle he was nowhere near, leaving Stanislas free to make a run into our box.

He is absolutely woeful. I'd say he's far worse than Amat, who himself is terrible. Who the hell scouted Mawson? Did we just see he had scored a few goals in League 2 and thought he must be good?

To be fair, Mawson has been thrown in the deep end with a god awful defence around him. Ash would have struggled in his younger days playing in this defence.

Mawson will be fine next season in the Championship with a new manager and 7 or 8 new players around him who want to play for the club, not mug the club off.

As for Paul Williams, hopefully he will leave if Clement arrives although do they have a Derby connection?
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 31 with 1900 viewsShonky

Leon has been raped in the last 4 games and they keep picking him. Its pitiful to watch.

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 31 with 1791 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 31 by Shonky

Leon has been raped in the last 4 games and they keep picking him. Its pitiful to watch.

A jogging Jack Wilshire with the football at his feet was outpacing a sprinting Leon. Embarrassing to watch.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Dec 31 with 1784 viewsexiledclaseboy

This should be four or five already. It's like watching the slow deterioration of a much loved family dog. F *cking heartbreaking.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Dec 31 with 1759 viewsSwansNZ

McBurnie on, not our 15 million striker — says a lot.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Dec 31 with 1756 viewsmajorraglan

BBC journo very complimentary about Bournemouth whilst describing Swansea as a "rabble" .

What has it come to?

If I were K and L I would be furious.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Dec 31 with 1747 viewsderes

San Marino plays better than us , pathetic
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Dec 31 with 1738 viewsLord_Bony

Bad news Lorente off

Looks like an injury will keep him out of the Palace game on Tuesday.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 31 with 1701 viewsEbo

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 31 by Daggyjack

To be fair, Mawson has been thrown in the deep end with a god awful defence around him. Ash would have struggled in his younger days playing in this defence.

Mawson will be fine next season in the Championship with a new manager and 7 or 8 new players around him who want to play for the club, not mug the club off.

As for Paul Williams, hopefully he will leave if Clement arrives although do they have a Derby connection?

I would imagine Clement would want to bring his own staff in whoever that may be. I just hope with his contacts he can bring in the quality we need, however the stumbling block will be the tight c*nt running the show.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 31 with 1687 viewsShonky

Good news. Amats banned for Palace.

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 31 with 1653 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Cmon McBurnie. Give us something

Has he still been in scoring form for U23s?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 31 with 1622 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm sure Jenkins is distraught he might not be able to flog Llorente to Chelsea next week after his injury this afternoon.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 31 with 1617 viewsslate_dk

If only we could play Sunderland every weekend at home; Andre Gray just made his third
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024