Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas Films 11:18 - Dec 21 with 6780 viewssimmo

Any recommendations that aren't the typical 'It's a Wondeful Life', etc? Die Hard is obvious one, but any others?

I watched 'Get Santa' last night, where Father C goes to Lambeth Prison and a recently released convict has to save xmas. It was still all the feel good stuff you wanted but not miracle on 34th street levels of saccharine. Also had a great cast including Spud from Trainspotting, Stephen Graham and Warwick Davies.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Christmas Films on 17:09 - Dec 21 with 1638 viewsE17hoop

Christmas Films on 16:58 - Dec 21 by corse

Independent finnish film called rare exports. Somewhat a different story about the orgins of all the santas around the world and the real santa claus that is really something else than the old friendly fat geezer dressed in red. Quite good and different for sure.

The one I posted earlier? Yep - very good.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Christmas Films on 21:32 - Dec 21 with 1564 viewsmarkrtid

Shadowlands

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108101/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Tissues aren't just for.......blowing your nose on.
Christmas Films on 21:56 - Dec 21 with 1539 viewsBrightonhoop

Nothing to do with Christmas but I tend to watch some old James Stewart classics like Rear Window, and a bit of Orson Wells. Just decent old films rarely find time to watch at other times in the year.
Christmas Films on 01:26 - Dec 22 with 1503 viewsisawqpratwcity

Christmas Films on 16:59 - Dec 21 by Northernr

Citizen X.

"... and may I say that, together, you make a wonderful person."

[Post edited 22 Dec 2016 1:43]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Christmas Films on 02:01 - Dec 22 with 1487 viewsWilloW4

Christmas Films on 21:56 - Dec 21 by Brightonhoop

Nothing to do with Christmas but I tend to watch some old James Stewart classics like Rear Window, and a bit of Orson Wells. Just decent old films rarely find time to watch at other times in the year.

Well said Brighton hoop.... I just watched "Harvey".. Again for the 10th time.. Brilliant film.!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024