Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Bunney 21:02 - Dec 20 with 5030 viewsColDale

Joe Bunney on 21:12 - Dec 20 with 4978 viewsisitme

How times change. Many thought his next step would be non league. His move to left back has been an inspired one.
Joe Bunney on 21:20 - Dec 20 with 4932 viewsColDale

Joe Bunney on 21:12 - Dec 20 by isitme

How times change. Many thought his next step would be non league. His move to left back has been an inspired one.

I'd assume his contract is one of a player on the fringes, when he's arguably been the player of the season so far (there's no many others to have been consistently as influential as he has been). Few would argue if he was to get a new deal and with new contracts being handed about, its no wonder the agents inspired stories appear.
Joe Bunney on 21:32 - Dec 20 with 4866 viewsDaley_Lama

Here's hoping for another Friday announcement re:contract negotiations.

He's done a reverse Matty Done in even less time, Hilly wouldn't hold him back if he wanted to go, Chairman would of course extract the maximum undisclosed that he could.

Poll: DF in or out

Joe Bunney on 21:46 - Dec 20 with 4800 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Well,well,well........who'd a thought it?

Joe Bunney take a bow........and get signed up at San Spotty soon as............agent doing a fine job too.
Joe Bunney on 05:08 - Dec 21 with 4475 viewsfrenzied

If I were Joe I'd move on if the opportunity arose..he had been targeted by a small minority of Dale "fans" so is fully aware that a couple of sub standard performances brings verbal derision during the games.

He has proved his footballing versatility and wil be much sort after come the Jan window.
Joe Bunney on 06:02 - Dec 21 with 4447 viewsAussieDale

Living in Oz have to make do with viewing the weekly highlights and it's amazing how many goals Joe is involved in. He could be anything if he keeps developing at his present rate. Just one more example, not that any more is needed, of the genius of our manager. What a time to be a dale fan.
Joe Bunney on 08:03 - Dec 21 with 4316 viewsaleanddale

My player of the season so far!

Joe Bunney take a bow!

Who is the bigger club? Must be Sheffield United despite being in league 1.

Wigan on the slide look unattractive tbh.

Fook me if we lose Bunney and NML we will have to recruit ourselves.
Joe Bunney on 08:14 - Dec 21 with 4287 viewsKenBoon

Joe Bunney on 05:08 - Dec 21 by frenzied

If I were Joe I'd move on if the opportunity arose..he had been targeted by a small minority of Dale "fans" so is fully aware that a couple of sub standard performances brings verbal derision during the games.

He has proved his footballing versatility and wil be much sort after come the Jan window.

I'll never forget the abuse Joe got at Fleetwood Town. Some guy LITERALLY spent every moment he could abusing him. Not just calling him shite, but also mocking him for playing for Northwich Victoria, which apparently means he's shit. I remember a woman absolutely exploding in rage at John Doolan at Accrington once, but this fella blew her out the water.
Login to get fewer ads

Joe Bunney on 09:13 - Dec 21 with 4157 viewsSuddenLad

Regardless of whether Joe moves elsewhere, he - like all footballers - need to ignore the barracking from the terraces. It is part and parcel of the game. If he can't handle it from a crowd of 2500, he will be in some trouble at Bramall Lane with potentially 8 to10 times that amount of spectators. I'm sure he won't let them get under his skin.

Joe is undoubtedly a vastly improved player from the one that first arrived at Spotland and he hasn't had the easiest of times from the gobsh1tes.

He has stuffed it back down their throats with his performances this season and it is no surprise that he has attracted attention from higher up the pecking order.

Good luck to him, he has deserved his chance. He has knuckled down and shown the sceptics that there is a decent footballer in there, with a sweet left foot. Without a doubt, a revelation this season and an integral part of the team.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Joe Bunney on 09:47 - Dec 21 with 4085 viewsdingdangblue

Sheffield United after signing one of our most influential players as we are challenging them for a promotion/play off place! Who'd have thought it!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Joe Bunney on 10:06 - Dec 21 with 4043 viewsDaleiLama

Joe Bunney on 09:47 - Dec 21 by dingdangblue

Sheffield United after signing one of our most influential players as we are challenging them for a promotion/play off place! Who'd have thought it!

If it was Bury, we could at least say Dayja vu?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Joe Bunney on 10:30 - Dec 21 with 3973 viewsrochdaleriddler

Joe Bunney on 21:12 - Dec 20 by isitme

Agreed, but anyone who saw him at left back at Walsall and Peterborough 2 years ago would never have thought it. So well done joe, and Keith who spotted something most didnt

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Joe Bunney on 11:04 - Dec 21 with 3889 viewsDale_Mike

Joe Bunney on 10:30 - Dec 21 by rochdaleriddler

Agreed, but anyone who saw him at left back at Walsall and Peterborough 2 years ago would never have thought it. So well done joe, and Keith who spotted something most didnt

Might be wrong but weren’t we already 3-0 down against Walsall when Bunney came on for Tanser at left back? Bunney then did reasonably well in more of a wing back role and we got it back to 3-2 but we couldn’t quite get the equaliser. Following on from this he got the nod at left back in the next fixture v posh which was a disaster at the time — great goal from Raff tho.
Joe Bunney on 11:46 - Dec 21 with 3778 viewsrochdaleriddler

Joe Bunney on 11:04 - Dec 21 by Dale_Mike

Might be wrong but weren’t we already 3-0 down against Walsall when Bunney came on for Tanser at left back? Bunney then did reasonably well in more of a wing back role and we got it back to 3-2 but we couldn’t quite get the equaliser. Following on from this he got the nod at left back in the next fixture v posh which was a disaster at the time — great goal from Raff tho.

Not going to argue because my memory won't let me, I do remember riffs goal though, brilliant

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Joe Bunney on 07:56 - Dec 23 with 2909 viewsoff2div1

Has anyone got stats on Bunney goals, assists, mom, been in team of the week etc etc.
Joe Bunney on 10:14 - Dec 23 with 2719 viewsmidlandsdale

Joe Bunney on 11:04 - Dec 21 by Dale_Mike

I saw both and agree.

I have been up until this season one of Joe's biggest critics. Never for effort, but I just didn't think he had the physicality or consistency. Thus adding to the general thread here by saying that he has been brilliant this season in his new role. Fair play Jo, you along with Keith have certainly turned things around.

I would hate to see him move on as he must be one of the first on the team sheet at the moment with at least one assist every game. Just goes to show that keeping faith sometimes does work in our all too fickle world.
Joe Bunney on 08:50 - Dec 24 with 2365 views1907

Joe Bunney on 07:56 - Dec 23 by off2div1

Has anyone got stats on Bunney goals, assists, mom, been in team of the week etc etc.

9 assists I believe
Joe Bunney on 10:14 - Dec 24 with 2203 viewsDaley_Lama

If his dad ever reads this thread, all i can say is...

...you were right, Joe is better than George Donelly (at defending)

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024