Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barrow 17:16 - Dec 8 with 7423 views1949er

Just been released. Barrow game on TV Saturday afternoon along with others. Let's hope Barrow are as bad as us on TV

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Barrow on 11:34 - Dec 15 with 1729 viewsAtThePeake

Barrow on 11:28 - Dec 15 by BigKindo

Variety is the spice of life. It would be pretty boring to consider having to eat burgers and chips at every meal for the rest of your life. There are probably as many genuine football supporters who do not wish to see Man U every week as those who do. At the moment there is no happy balance. Last night I chose to watch Wigan v Newcastle over Palace v Man u. But last night I actually had a choice.

The scheduling for the FAC3 televised matches is poor and apart from the Monday night game none excite me enough to say 'I mustn't miss that one,'

I would guess that most of us, when faced with prospect of watching Man Utd vs Reading over watching no football, would choose to watch Man Utd vs Reading.

I would guess that most Man Utd fans, when faced with the prospect of watching Barrow vs Rochdale over watching no football, would flick the channel over.

Tangled up in blue.

Barrow on 11:42 - Dec 15 with 1696 viewsdingdangblue

Tough to beat Barrow. Twice they should have gone out of the FA trophy but in both games they scored 90th min equalisers. Will be very tricky opposition for us if we take them at all lightly.

http://www.nwemail.co.uk/sport/barrow-afc/match-reports/article/Barrow-AFC-v-Har
[Post edited 15 Dec 2016 11:43]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Barrow on 13:07 - Dec 15 with 1595 viewskrafty80

Looking slightly objectively at the TV ties, the one that stands out as the big miss for live coverage is Sutton Utd vs Wimbledon. Not only do Sutton have FA Cup pedigree from their win over Coventry years ago, it's also a very local derby. I'm disappointed we didn't get Sutton personally as I used to live next door to their ground for seven years, though I never went to a game as it felt too much like infidelity to Dale!

The other odd pick is Cambridge vs Leeds. Maybe the TV schedulers are hoping Leeds get dumped out again as they were in 2014...back handed compliment to Dale maybe?!
Barrow on 13:38 - Dec 16 with 1266 viewsbarrovianbedlam

Any one in Rochdale heard anything about tickets for this? Just asking as our club don't seem to care about selling any.
Barrow on 14:19 - Dec 16 with 1190 viewsDaley_Lama

No news either on our side yet.

Poll: DF in or out

Barrow on 14:28 - Dec 16 with 1176 viewsdingdangblue

Barrow on 14:19 - Dec 16 by Daley_Lama

No news either on our side yet.

Presume ours will be announced after this weekend. We have 2 home games over Christmas for people to collect/buy tickets.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Barrow on 14:39 - Dec 16 with 1145 viewsDaley_Lama

Yep, was hoping to do cup and the 2 match season ticket promotion thing in one go if possible.

If it's after Xmas however, will be double trip for me.

Poll: DF in or out

Barrow on 15:44 - Dec 16 with 1042 views442Dale

Would think that most of the Barrow tickets would be gone pretty quickly once they go on sale.

As mentioned previously: 2/3 days for full ST holders, similar for half ST holders, then open sale. Dead easy to sort and probably the fairest way.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024