Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers 09:20 - Dec 4 with 5844 viewswiredgoon

Big news in Denmark today is that Michael Laudrup's agent, the endearing Bayram Tutumlu, has made millions getting paid whenever Swansea bought players.

According to Politiken, which one of the European news papers taking part in the Football Leaks investigation, Tutumlu got paid as much as 32 million Danish kroners, something like 3.6 million £. Those payments would usually come from the selling clubs or other player agents. That however is apparently not in accordance with the official guide lines.

Also, it should be noted that Swansea suspected that Tutumlu had a hand in some wrong-doing and that they stated that as one of the reason when they fired Laudrup. Politiken found that in a letter from the club management to the League Manager's Association, dated February 13, 2014.

Both Tutumlu and Laudrups claim that they have done nothing wrong. It should also be noted that Politiken didn't find any documents indicating, that Laudrup were paid any of the money, that Tutumlu got.

Link to the Danish article here. Try putting it through Google Translate: http://politiken.dk/sport/fodbold/Football_Leaks/ECE3497352/michael-laudrups-age

The seven trades that made Tutumlu millions: http://politiken.dk/sport/ECE3497551/overblik-se-tutumlus-syv-hemmelige-handler/
[Post edited 4 Dec 2016 9:21]
Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 15:59 - Dec 4 with 1604 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I think people got a little jealous that Bayram was pocketing a few million more from the club than them.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 21:00 - Dec 4 with 1521 viewsDJack

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 11:35 - Dec 4 by Jokeren1943

Laudrup got Michu and Chico for 2 million each.
Pablo (and Ki) for around 5 million each
Guzman on a loan.
Amat and Canas for less then a million each.

A team which beat Valencia in Spain.

And the most important thing, which another one writes in here - they knew how to play the Swansea way.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2016 11:37]

I don't always agree with your posts but you are a worthy poster here so please remain.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 21:16 - Dec 4 with 1508 viewsDJack

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 15:59 - Dec 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think people got a little jealous that Bayram was pocketing a few million more from the club than them.

DYSS, ,here is your flaw exposed to all. You talk some sense but also a load of bollix. We don't begrudge Byram his wage but we dislike his illegal backhanders. I loved the players he gave us but I despise his perfidy. That said I would take back Michael and Bayram TODAY if Bayram opened up his dealings... And yes I am prepared to pay a premium for those services.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 21:25 - Dec 4 with 1497 views34dfgdf54

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 15:41 - Dec 4 by jasper_T

Actually we signed Marvin Emnes before Laudrup even left the club. It went downhill the moment Tutumlu was banned from the stadium.

The signing of Emnes and Ngog was done completely behind the back of Laudrup by the board. He made that clear in his press conferences. They wanted cheap.

Dineen actually tweeted me after he won the penalty against Newcastle as I criticised the signing at the time, giving me the "I told you so" b0llocks. He said something like "we knew what he can do". Sadly "we" not being the manager and his recruitment team, but the absolute clowns on the board who don't know their ass from elbow.
Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 21:32 - Dec 4 with 1489 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 15:59 - Dec 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Big bust up in Hubert's office had to be pulled apart was the rumour at the time .
Band from the stadium he was.

Agent makes money on back of signings
Nowt to see here I think .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 21:34 - Dec 4 with 1487 viewsDr_Winston

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 21:25 - Dec 4 by 34dfgdf54

The signing of Emnes and Ngog was done completely behind the back of Laudrup by the board. He made that clear in his press conferences. They wanted cheap.

Dineen actually tweeted me after he won the penalty against Newcastle as I criticised the signing at the time, giving me the "I told you so" b0llocks. He said something like "we knew what he can do". Sadly "we" not being the manager and his recruitment team, but the absolute clowns on the board who don't know their ass from elbow.

Ki too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 22:05 - Dec 4 with 1458 viewswaynekerr55

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 21:25 - Dec 4 by 34dfgdf54

I'm surprised the fat c*nt didn't eat his phone instead of tweeting you.

The clueless pr*ck

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 07:54 - Dec 5 with 1384 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 09:24 - Dec 4 by Dr_Winston

"Agents gotta gets paid" shock.

I wouldn't doubt for a second that Tutumlu profits handsomely from his association with Laudup. If we weren't paying him we'd be paying somebody.

Jenkins, Dineen and co were probably a bit jealous.

Yeah, I thought that was how it worked as well!
Regarding Jenkins and Dinneen I think this was one area they couldn't claim credit for and their egos wouldn't allow that.

So demonize the agent and Laudrup (by association) and hey presto, they get to conduct the transfer business that will keep us in the PL. And what a smashing job they've done.

If I could ask the Americans to grant me one indulgence it would be for them to hire Laudrup again and have Tutumulu office sharing with bignose.
When I mean office sharing I'm specifically thinking of locking Jenkins in the stationery cupboard.

We will look back on 2012/13 as the season it all went wrong. People were panicked by a relegation that was never going to happen and now we're getting the real thing as a result.

This article is more smokescreening to deflect the blame from the truly guilty.

BTW - how does Jamie Moralee get away with it? Or was all his work done "for free"???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 08:00 - Dec 5 with 1380 viewsDr_Winston

Sacking Laudrup was the right thing to do Brynnie. Yes, they made an absolute clusterf*ck of replacing him but that doesn't change the fact that Mikey was becoming increasingly disinterested and the team was playing poorly.

You could argue the toss about whether Huwbert's increasingly autocratic style had some bearing on Laudrup losing interest, but given his track record of pissing clubs off in the second year of his tenure I think we have to accept that he wasn't completely blameless.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 08:11 - Dec 5 with 1368 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 08:00 - Dec 5 by Dr_Winston

Sacking Laudrup was the right thing to do Brynnie. Yes, they made an absolute clusterf*ck of replacing him but that doesn't change the fact that Mikey was becoming increasingly disinterested and the team was playing poorly.

You could argue the toss about whether Huwbert's increasingly autocratic style had some bearing on Laudrup losing interest, but given his track record of pissing clubs off in the second year of his tenure I think we have to accept that he wasn't completely blameless.

Of course I agree he lost interest and yes his past history did condemn him up to that point.

It would be really interesting to hear the whole truth of the situation because I strongly suspect a lot of spin was put out there by the board to blacken Tutumulu and by default undermine Laudrup.

Not having the resources to carry on improving must have been a frustration for him but that was probably down to the academy spend and other "sundries".

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 22:17 - Dec 5 with 1279 viewsPrivate_Partz

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 08:11 - Dec 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Of course I agree he lost interest and yes his past history did condemn him up to that point.

It would be really interesting to hear the whole truth of the situation because I strongly suspect a lot of spin was put out there by the board to blacken Tutumulu and by default undermine Laudrup.

Not having the resources to carry on improving must have been a frustration for him but that was probably down to the academy spend and other "sundries".

Well they have got form for undermining. Just look at the stick Frankie was taking before being sacked whilst the team was showing signs of improvement as it did not suit the agenda.
Tutmulu actually called Jenkins a liar and as far as I know that accusation was never defended. At the time we all thought Jenkins was rising above it.
I also thought there was a clash of egos between ML and Huw with the fault on both sides.
I am not so sure now. ML lost interest with his agent banned from the ground, players being signed which he had no involvement with and Monk being foisted on him as an assistant when he was allegedly leader of one of the warring factions within the team. I think he was prepared to stick around to see us safe but would have been offski in the summer. His refusal to discuss contract extensions, after readily signing a year earlier when in full control, was very telling.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 22:19 - Dec 5 with 1271 viewsLoyal

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 22:17 - Dec 5 by Private_Partz

Well they have got form for undermining. Just look at the stick Frankie was taking before being sacked whilst the team was showing signs of improvement as it did not suit the agenda.
Tutmulu actually called Jenkins a liar and as far as I know that accusation was never defended. At the time we all thought Jenkins was rising above it.
I also thought there was a clash of egos between ML and Huw with the fault on both sides.
I am not so sure now. ML lost interest with his agent banned from the ground, players being signed which he had no involvement with and Monk being foisted on him as an assistant when he was allegedly leader of one of the warring factions within the team. I think he was prepared to stick around to see us safe but would have been offski in the summer. His refusal to discuss contract extensions, after readily signing a year earlier when in full control, was very telling.

Very true.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 22:34 - Dec 5 with 1259 viewsicecoldjack

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 22:17 - Dec 5 by Private_Partz

Nailed it as usual fella.
Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 23:27 - Dec 5 with 1234 viewsTummer_from_Texas

According to the ESPN report, which uses El Mundo as its source, this was THE reason Laudrup was sacked. Not one of the reasons.

http://www.espnfc.com/swansea-city/story/3012376/michael-laudrups-agent-bayram-t

"We believe that if BT [Bayram Tutumlu] was not involved in a player's (Alejandro Pozuelo) transfer, ML [Michael Laudrup] would reject the signing. We continue to investigate." - unnamed Swansea Director's letter to the League Manager's Association
[Post edited 5 Dec 2016 23:30]

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 08:52 - Dec 6 with 1157 viewsPrivate_Partz

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 23:27 - Dec 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

According to the ESPN report, which uses El Mundo as its source, this was THE reason Laudrup was sacked. Not one of the reasons.

http://www.espnfc.com/swansea-city/story/3012376/michael-laudrups-agent-bayram-t

"We believe that if BT [Bayram Tutumlu] was not involved in a player's (Alejandro Pozuelo) transfer, ML [Michael Laudrup] would reject the signing. We continue to investigate." - unnamed Swansea Director's letter to the League Manager's Association
[Post edited 5 Dec 2016 23:30]

Isn't this what was being said are the start of the thread and the opinion was that he earned that money? There is no doubt ML gave him free reign on signings and he really should have made that clear to the club from the start.
There are some holes in the story as well. Tutumulu was banned from the ground months before ML was sacked. This after accepting Monk as his assistant before the infamous email sacking. It is possible the Huw, being the upright honest person he is, only discovered the dirty dealing overnight and sent out the sacking email immediately.
Unlikely, and sounds more like the usual Jenkins discrediting via the press once more to divert attention from the current problems and make him seem holier than thou.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 09:51 - Dec 6 with 1012 viewsjasper_T

How would Huw react to Big Sam bullying players into signing on with his agent, as he has done at all his previous clubs?

Better not hire him just in case.
Laudrup's agent made millions from Swansea transfers on 13:25 - Dec 6 with 960 viewsAnotherJohn

Agree with most of this. One little mystery was just who was leaking negative stories to the local press. It was obvious that somebody on the inside wanted to damage ML.

My take at the time was that ML lost interest when it became clear his transfer targets were not going to be signed and the scope for further progress was limited. The domestic transfer targets identified by the in-house team were awful.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024