Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tim Sherwood 15:17 - Nov 10 with 2441 viewsBigKindo

Apppointed as Director of Football at Swindon Town. I thought that he was on the short list for the QPR job.
Tim Sherwood on 15:19 - Nov 10 with 2440 viewsscarrow

He was short priced favourite for the QPR Until Ian Holloway steamed in! Dean Holden just made assistant manager at Bristol city.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2016 15:20]

Poll: Final position

Tim Sherwood on 16:18 - Nov 10 with 2357 viewsYorkshire_Dale

It must be all the TV money......they're on Sky again on Saturday.

Timid will want big money I suspect........up at San Spotty in 9 days too.
Tim Sherwood on 16:32 - Nov 10 with 2327 viewsTVOS1907

Tim Sherwood on 16:18 - Nov 10 by Yorkshire_Dale

It must be all the TV money......they're on Sky again on Saturday.

Timid will want big money I suspect........up at San Spotty in 9 days too.

There is no such thing as 'Sky Money' now.

Every club gets the same share of the pot, regardless of how many times they are broadcast.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Tim Sherwood on 16:41 - Nov 10 with 2310 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Tim Sherwood on 16:32 - Nov 10 by TVOS1907

There is no such thing as 'Sky Money' now.

Every club gets the same share of the pot, regardless of how many times they are broadcast.

What about the Beeb dosh.....is that dealt with seperatly?
Tim Sherwood on 16:46 - Nov 10 with 2292 viewsTVOS1907

Tim Sherwood on 16:41 - Nov 10 by Yorkshire_Dale

What about the Beeb dosh.....is that dealt with seperatly?

Yes.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Tim Sherwood on 17:11 - Nov 10 with 2244 viewsscarrow

Great quote from sherwood

Luke hasn't been demoted but I'll be picking the side...

Poll: Final position

Tim Sherwood on 18:11 - Nov 10 with 2159 viewsAtThePeake

A man from a foregone era who will even look out of place at our level now. Without doubt my least favourite Spurs manager of all time. A man who doesn't believe in defensive midfielders and values #passion #belief #dressingroombanter and #bottle over tactics and training.

He's also laid claim to being the man to lay the foundations for Poch by bringing the youth through during his time at Spurs. In reality what he did was play Bentaleb and Mason, both of whom would get nowhere near the current starting XI and as such have been moved on, and then start Kane for the last few games of the season once top 4 was out of the reach thanks to results such as a 1-5 home loss to Man City, and 4-0 defeats at Chelsea and Liverpool, where we looked so incredibly out of our depth due to a complete lack of faith in the manager and his 'tactics'.

Cannot abide the man.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2016 18:14]

Tangled up in blue.

Tim Sherwood on 18:49 - Nov 10 with 2096 viewsdingdangblue

Tim Sherwood on 16:46 - Nov 10 by TVOS1907

Yes.

And BT Sport

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Tim Sherwood on 19:19 - Nov 10 with 2052 viewsmoth5368

Tim Sherwood on 18:11 - Nov 10 by AtThePeake

A man from a foregone era who will even look out of place at our level now. Without doubt my least favourite Spurs manager of all time. A man who doesn't believe in defensive midfielders and values #passion #belief #dressingroombanter and #bottle over tactics and training.

He's also laid claim to being the man to lay the foundations for Poch by bringing the youth through during his time at Spurs. In reality what he did was play Bentaleb and Mason, both of whom would get nowhere near the current starting XI and as such have been moved on, and then start Kane for the last few games of the season once top 4 was out of the reach thanks to results such as a 1-5 home loss to Man City, and 4-0 defeats at Chelsea and Liverpool, where we looked so incredibly out of our depth due to a complete lack of faith in the manager and his 'tactics'.

Cannot abide the man.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2016 18:14]

Don't worry it doesn't show. 😉
Tim Sherwood on 23:55 - Nov 10 with 1921 viewsDale_Mike

Tim Sherwood on 18:49 - Nov 10 by dingdangblue

And BT Sport

Domestic TV deal = 50% of the total gets split equally, 25% gets dished out based on final league positions, 25% then appearance based depending on how many tv games you feature in.

Overseas TV deal = 100% split equally.
Tim Sherwood on 08:18 - Nov 11 with 1802 viewsdingdangblue

Tim Sherwood on 23:55 - Nov 10 by Dale_Mike

Domestic TV deal = 50% of the total gets split equally, 25% gets dished out based on final league positions, 25% then appearance based depending on how many tv games you feature in.

Overseas TV deal = 100% split equally.

Thats just Premier League.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Tim Sherwood on 08:34 - Nov 16 with 1645 viewsScunnydale

Going well so far:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37905132
Tim Sherwood on 09:12 - Nov 16 with 1576 viewsKenBoon

I've no idea how he gets jobs. He's Michael Appleton but without the success. Terrible at Spurs but the press loved him. Horrendous at Villa and now working his magic at Swindon. So no doubt they'll beat us and it'll be the turning point for his glittering career.
Tim Sherwood on 09:27 - Nov 16 with 1540 viewsmingthemerciless

I didn't rate him much as a player either.

For me players come in two categories - 1, the players that play well and get you on top in a game. 2, the players that play well when the players in category 1 have got you on top in the game.

He definitely belonged in group 2.
Tim Sherwood on 09:33 - Nov 16 with 1527 viewsD_Dale

Didn't look too happy last night:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37879461

Humiliating to lose to old Ronnie Moore's side.
Tim Sherwood on 10:02 - Nov 16 with 1501 viewsAtThePeake

Tim Sherwood on 09:12 - Nov 16 by KenBoon

I've no idea how he gets jobs. He's Michael Appleton but without the success. Terrible at Spurs but the press loved him. Horrendous at Villa and now working his magic at Swindon. So no doubt they'll beat us and it'll be the turning point for his glittering career.

Cause he's a football person, that's why.

Tangled up in blue.

Tim Sherwood on 21:16 - Nov 16 with 1321 viewsrochdaleriddler

He's best mates with the owner, he was also bossing the technical area, director of football, my arse! It's all cronyism and will end in tears coz he's sh1te

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Tim Sherwood on 22:34 - Nov 16 with 1245 viewsmacro

Tim Sherwood on 21:16 - Nov 16 by rochdaleriddler

He's best mates with the owner, he was also bossing the technical area, director of football, my arse! It's all cronyism and will end in tears coz he's sh1te

Met at Norwich whilst they both played their. It's through sherwood when coaching at Spurs that swindon got all the Tottenham loan players. Sherwood's errratic as the first two results have shown. Saturday they'll be brilliant or bloody awful.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024