Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JVW 22:35 - Nov 9 with 5309 viewsPurple_Badger

What's with all the hate?

Are people to young to remember or just too stupid and pig ignorant to credit the part he played in saving us?

Nevermind relegation from the Premier League we could have been out of business had he not stumped up his 50k.
JVW on 23:25 - Nov 9 with 1396 viewsPurple_Badger

JVW on 23:18 - Nov 9 by jack90

Your mate JVZ keeps saying on Twitter that people don't know the truth about the sale of the shares . blah blah blah care to to tell us so we can all get back to loving him and his quirky Dutch ways sure he must have a really good reason to sell aside from the cash of course

Dont know the guy personally so couldn't answer on his behalf
JVW on 23:36 - Nov 9 with 1363 viewsPozuelosSideys

JVW on 22:51 - Nov 9 by Purple_Badger

They were his shares he could do as he like with them.

Same as you could had you stumped up 50 large.

Youre a dick and another who doesnt get it.

Its not that he sold his shares, its the way it was done and to whom. The club that he professes to loves, much like Dineen and the others has been sold down the river and its medium to long term future has been compromised. Now bore off and educate yourself you wum.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

JVW on 23:40 - Nov 9 with 1350 viewsjack90

JVW on 23:25 - Nov 9 by Purple_Badger

Dont know the guy personally so couldn't answer on his behalf

My bag thought you were pals the way you are speaking up for him .

Yep his 50,000 helped save the club.

And his greed as also helped to put the club at risk again
JVW on 23:42 - Nov 9 with 1337 viewsPurple_Badger

JVW on 23:36 - Nov 9 by PozuelosSideys

Youre a dick and another who doesnt get it.

Its not that he sold his shares, its the way it was done and to whom. The club that he professes to loves, much like Dineen and the others has been sold down the river and its medium to long term future has been compromised. Now bore off and educate yourself you wum.

He can sell them to who he likes he doesn't need your permission who to sell them to.

How much did you put in to save the club eh?
JVW on 00:06 - Nov 10 with 1304 viewsPozuelosSideys

JVW on 23:42 - Nov 9 by Purple_Badger

He can sell them to who he likes he doesn't need your permission who to sell them to.

Youre a wum and youre boring. Can you not read? Nobody is saying he cant sell them to whoever he wants, the point is that these people were meant to have the best interests of the club at heart. Their actions have shown this not to be the case.

Now kindly scuttle of back to whence you came, theres a good lad.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

JVW on 00:13 - Nov 10 with 1295 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Start at 19:45. Here you get a great explanation of how JVZ has drawn the ire of supporters, and these guys - while passionate Jacks - are as even-keel as they come.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

JVW on 00:17 - Nov 10 with 1291 viewsDJack

JVW on 00:13 - Nov 10 by Tummer_from_Texas

Start at 19:45. Here you get a great explanation of how JVZ has drawn the ire of supporters, and these guys - while passionate Jacks - are as even-keel as they come.

Tummer, please don't waste your valuable time on the WUM...a rather poor one at that.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

JVW on 00:23 - Nov 10 with 1281 viewsPurple_Badger

JVW on 00:06 - Nov 10 by PozuelosSideys

Youre a wum and youre boring. Can you not read? Nobody is saying he cant sell them to whoever he wants, the point is that these people were meant to have the best interests of the club at heart. Their actions have shown this not to be the case.

Now kindly scuttle of back to whence you came, theres a good lad.

How are their actions proving to be the case?

Huw Jenkins is to blame for the poor squad not the yanks.
Login to get fewer ads

JVW on 00:34 - Nov 10 with 1269 viewsbonymine

JVW on 00:23 - Nov 10 by Purple_Badger

How are their actions proving to be the case?

Huw Jenkins is to blame for the poor squad not the yanks.

The SELL OUTS are ALL one as bad as each other here...

Their PERSONAL CHOICE to sell their shares in the Club to whoever put up the most money .....

'By the fans for the fans' my arse....biggest lie of MULTI MILLIONAIRE hypocrites you could wish to (NOT) meet !!

Morgans Hotel ......an absolute vipers nest of MULTI MILLIONAIRE scumbags.

STID.....Swansea Till I Deceive 🤑🤑🤑🖕🖕🖕

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

JVW on 00:41 - Nov 10 with 1253 viewsTummer_from_Texas

JVW on 00:17 - Nov 10 by DJack

Tummer, please don't waste your valuable time on the WUM...a rather poor one at that.

Understood. In any case, it's still a good listen for anybody, like me, who didn't really understand everything that's been going on with this Dutch character.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

JVW on 00:49 - Nov 10 with 1241 viewsPurple_Badger

JVW on 00:41 - Nov 10 by Tummer_from_Texas

Understood. In any case, it's still a good listen for anybody, like me, who didn't really understand everything that's been going on with this Dutch character.

Load up of self indulgent podcast crap.

The Dutch have been coming over here since the days of the vetch and 3000 crowds.

Longer than the majority of plastics who jumped on the bandwagon.
JVW on 00:52 - Nov 10 with 1237 viewsSwanjaxs

JVW on 00:41 - Nov 10 by Tummer_from_Texas

To put it in a nutshell Tum.... JVZ is a jumped up 50 something ex hooly who happens to be moderately wealthy and owns a carpet shop in the Hague Netherlands, and if im honest I held him in high regard until recently.... but the truth always outs in the end.... as the saying goes "you can't polish a turd" ....
[Post edited 10 Nov 2016 1:02]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

JVW on 01:01 - Nov 10 with 1226 viewsbonymine

JVW on 00:49 - Nov 10 by Purple_Badger

The Dutch have been coming over here since the days of the vetch and 3000 crowds.

But you're addressing those 3,000+ hardcore support right here and now ..... and don't tell me you come over here to support the Swans you came over here looking for trouble just like Millwall at the Liberty in a night game a few years back you and your 40 /50 'mates' sat near the Family Stand in the corner and sang 'Fuk Off Millwall' throughout the game....it's not big and it's not clever 🖕

I never saw you in the Garibaldi or the Clarence or the Queens or the Pantygwydr when we were at the Vetch so you were either invisible in those days or are just 'making it up' !!

We DON'T NEED 'Supporters' like you stay at home and support a sh*t team in your own country like Den Haag is it ????
[Post edited 10 Nov 2016 1:03]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

JVW on 02:40 - Nov 10 with 1186 viewsZut_Alors

Irrespective of what the former directors did for the club, the moment they sold for profit to a bunch of venture capitalists, their true love of the club was made perfectly clear. They can't have their cake and eat it. Take the money by all means, but don't give us some rubbish about what he's done for the club because selling to the Yanks negates all that straight away. Sorry, harsh truth sometimes, but the sooner the old lot are out, the better, imo.
JVW on 06:20 - Nov 10 with 1124 viewsbarry_island

JVW on 23:42 - Nov 9 by Purple_Badger

I, like many on this site could not afford to put £50k in to save the club, but it seems if YOU did you can just ride roughshod over the club, it's fans and its future and employ / use others to do your public relations on the Internet.

What I did with a couple of others in 1986 was walk to our away game at Newport when we first went bust. I gave the club a cheque for £800+ that we raised as it is my club and I am a gullible c&@t. Perhaps I should have asked for a seat on the board. By 2002 family commitments (and age) prevented me doing something similar.

I know only one or two of the other posters on this site.
This is my only username.
NO-ONE is posting on my behalf.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

JVW on 06:55 - Nov 10 with 1017 viewsGowerjack

JVW on 22:41 - Nov 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Where's that?

The Guwer

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

JVW on 07:21 - Nov 10 with 978 viewsdameedna

The point about getting it is what?
Getting it a few weeks ago was about what?
A bunch of folk taken for a ride on the goodship Gower.
Enough people saw these days coming a long way off.
Corporatisation is not something that happens overnight.
It is a gradual process.
3000 people can and will rock the foundations.
Keep pushing.
JVW on 07:37 - Nov 10 with 944 viewsjack247

The Dutch were not there at the Vetch. Long before the PL, yes. Not before the Liberty.

I've got no issue with the Den Haag fans at all, nor with the previous board selling out. It's who they sold them too and the snide way they did it that has angered people.
JVW on 08:28 - Nov 10 with 888 viewsBigPhilG

There were never any Dutch in the Vetch John
JVW on 10:00 - Nov 10 with 828 viewsLoyal

JVW on 22:36 - Nov 9 by Darran

I'm not too young and he's a prick.

And it wasn't 50k.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

JVW on 10:03 - Nov 10 with 827 viewsLoyal

JVW on 07:37 - Nov 10 by jack247

The Dutch were not there at the Vetch. Long before the PL, yes. Not before the Liberty.

I've got no issue with the Den Haag fans at all, nor with the previous board selling out. It's who they sold them too and the snide way they did it that has angered people.

The Dutch were at the 1991 welsh cup final and ran the show mate.
And - they were also at the Liverpool cup tie a year or so before when we drew 0-0.
So, sadly you are wrong on this occasion.
They were regular visitors to the vetch.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

JVW on 10:03 - Nov 10 with 827 viewsBloodyhills

My guess is Purple Pain is Van Sweden enjoying a bit of trolling.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

JVW on 10:10 - Nov 10 with 816 viewsDarran

JVW on 07:37 - Nov 10 by jack247

They were occasionally watching us during the Vetch days. FACT

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JVW on 10:42 - Nov 10 with 766 viewsjack247

JVW on 10:03 - Nov 10 by Loyal

The Dutch were at the 1991 welsh cup final and ran the show mate.
And - they were also at the Liverpool cup tie a year or so before when we drew 0-0.
So, sadly you are wrong on this occasion.
They were regular visitors to the vetch.

Ok. They went twice in the early nineties.

I started going in the mid nineties and can't recall seeing them. They may have been a handful of times, but they were anything but regular visitors.
JVW on 10:56 - Nov 10 with 750 viewsLoyal

JVW on 10:42 - Nov 10 by jack247

Ok. They went twice in the early nineties.

I started going in the mid nineties and can't recall seeing them. They may have been a handful of times, but they were anything but regular visitors.

They were also at games in the late 80's it wasn't just two games they attended.
We shouldnt judge these people because of JVZ as you said, but also never underestimate the support, and let's not forget the Kortrijt boys either. They have followed Swansea for years, but I suppose you haven't seen them either. 👍
Please keep your eyes open, we have fans everywhere 👍👀

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024