Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday 00:06 - Jun 18 with 15227 viewsepaul

Taken from Wales Football Supporters group on FB

Be careful all out there

I have had notice from a few people now that the Russian Ultra's are planning to create havoc before, during and after Monday's clash. If you are in Toulouse for the game please be careful, safety in numbers is the best policy, don't get drawn in to retaliation, we are better than that. ‪#‎BeCareful‬ ‪#‎StaySafe‬ ‪#‎Wales‬ ‪#‎EURO2016‬ ‪#‎WalesvRussia‬
[Post edited 18 Jun 2016 0:06]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 13:30 - Jun 19 with 3229 viewsowainglyndwr

There is a very high alert for tomorrow, they are stopping booze in the city centre and loads of shops closing and not because of the Welsh fans.
Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 15:15 - Jun 19 with 3117 viewsmonmouth

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 09:16 - Jun 19 by Nick_Chan

Urggh.

Dragon only please. Keep the imperious, majestic, swan and the silly little bluetit with wiggly worm well away from each other.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 17:24 - Jun 19 with 2946 viewsLoyal

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 15:15 - Jun 19 by monmouth

Urggh.

Dragon only please. Keep the imperious, majestic, swan and the silly little bluetit with wiggly worm well away from each other.

I'm much preferring the death of the dinosaur.
👍🇫🇷

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 18:38 - Jun 19 with 2879 viewsEbo

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 08:27 - Jun 18 by pencoedjack

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=174052

Don't worry Loyal the dole crew will sort them out

Fuk me that is embarrassing

To be fair the other posters have ripped the shit out of the OP on that thread.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 18:41 - Jun 19 with 2871 views1983

Must say when I went to the Slovakia game I didn't see one cardiff top and not one mention of who supported who

I would say North/Mid Wales fans far out numbered the South Walians

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 18:45 - Jun 19 with 2858 viewsbuilthjack

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 18:41 - Jun 19 by 1983

Must say when I went to the Slovakia game I didn't see one cardiff top and not one mention of who supported who

There's literally thousands down here from Mid Wales

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 19:18 - Jun 19 with 2810 viewsairedale

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 18:45 - Jun 19 by builthjack

That's 'cos of the CAP money see.
Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 19:40 - Jun 19 with 2779 viewsbuilthjack

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 19:18 - Jun 19 by airedale

That's 'cos of the CAP money see.

Naa, most have done it on the cheap

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 20:21 - Jun 19 with 2694 viewsVetchitBack

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/18/whitehall-suspects-kremlin-link

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 20:54 - Jun 19 with 2645 viewsLoyal

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 18:45 - Jun 19 by builthjack

Very different up north mate, all Wales tops, didn't see any club tops except one Newport. A lot of gogs but mostly Swansea and Cardiff.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 21:04 - Jun 19 with 2615 viewsepaul

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 09:16 - Jun 19 by Nick_Chan

Fixed

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 21:06 - Jun 19 with 2612 viewsbuilthjack

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 20:54 - Jun 19 by Loyal

Very different up north mate, all Wales tops, didn't see any club tops except one Newport. A lot of gogs but mostly Swansea and Cardiff.

There's buses from lots of Mid Wales towns, Knighton, Newtown,Machynlleth,Aberystwyth, Welshpool, Rhayader, to name but a few. We head for Toulouse in the morning, Sarlat has plenty of Welsh and Russians here tonight. Yet again, no trouble.

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 21:23 - Jun 19 with 2568 viewsLoyal

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 21:06 - Jun 19 by builthjack

There's buses from lots of Mid Wales towns, Knighton, Newtown,Machynlleth,Aberystwyth, Welshpool, Rhayader, to name but a few. We head for Toulouse in the morning, Sarlat has plenty of Welsh and Russians here tonight. Yet again, no trouble.

That tells a story 👍 Safe journey.

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 23:12 - Jun 19 with 2429 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 21:04 - Jun 19 by epaul

Fixed

Lolz

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 23:37 - Jun 19 with 2400 viewsLord_Bony

This shite from the Daily Star dont half make my blood boil.

It makes Wales fans a bunch of cowards who had to have the help of the English (after goading the 3 Lions) to protect them against the nasty Russians...

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/523177/Wales-England-fans-Toulouse-R

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 23:44 - Jun 19 with 2387 viewsCooperman

It's all fairly calm in Toulouse. Had a smooth flight down and hand luggage only meant we were in town by about 7pm.

Have done a tour of the square and the surrounding areas and whilst the Welsh are camped out in a few enclaves the Russians are nowhere to be seen. The Four Monkeys was lively up to and beyond midnight tonight, let's hope for more of the same tomorrow.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 06:10 - Jun 20 with 2279 viewsowainglyndwr

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 18:41 - Jun 19 by 1983

Wrexhan nust of been empty so many people from Wrexham here
Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 09:26 - Jun 20 with 2135 viewsblaine_scfc

Was in the four monkeys last night, was a few Russians in there, no trouble whatsoever.
Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 10:26 - Jun 20 with 2047 viewsmonmouth

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 09:26 - Jun 20 by blaine_scfc

Was in the four monkeys last night, was a few Russians in there, no trouble whatsoever.

If the military nutters are coming it would probably be today wouldn't it with the KO 9pm again? This time they couldn't even pretend to blame anyone else for their actions. Let's hope they're all tucked up in Moscow with a cup of hot vodka having in their minds seen off the English.

Enjoy; keep safe. Cheer a win.

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 10:43 - Jun 20 with 2032 viewsbuilthjack

Thousands of Welsh already in Toulouse, it's going to be a sea of red again.

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 10:49 - Jun 20 with 2023 viewsmonmouth

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 10:43 - Jun 20 by builthjack

Thousands of Welsh already in Toulouse, it's going to be a sea of red again.

Ha . It'll definitely be a sea of red! That's a point though. Who is wearing red tonight?

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 11:33 - Jun 20 with 1972 viewsrealpencoedjack

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 18:38 - Jun 19 by Ebo

To be fair the other posters have ripped the shit out of the OP on that thread.

it must be all true as Anus says so..................but then didn't he also say that Leeds had hired/fired 486 managers since wengers been at arsenal??
Sound like a man who clearly knows what hes talking about
Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 11:48 - Jun 20 with 1938 viewsOldjack

The latest chant is We Russia and Wales Fuk off England - We Russia and Wales!

I wish they'd make their minds up

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 11:58 - Jun 20 with 1920 viewsyescomeon

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 11:48 - Jun 20 by Oldjack

The latest chant is We Russia and Wales Fuk off England - We Russia and Wales!

I wish they'd make their minds up

That made me smile.

Upthecity!

Reports Russian Ultra's going to kick off Monday on 14:18 - Jun 20 with 1794 viewsbuilthjack

Welsh and Russian fans mixing together, police smiling, let's hope it stays that way. Everyone in good spirits.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024