Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire 16:21 - Jun 16 with 25635 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Shocking.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36550304

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 20:26 - Jun 16 with 2207 viewsacejack3065

Some shameful comments here. How f**king dare some posters bring politics and motives into this. I feel sick thinking about it.

As a proud member of the labour movement I can say that we are grieving, and politics, motive and blame are the last things on our mind.

Oh and by the way bluey, I'm starting to think you're a c**t. Pack it in.

T**k me I'm angry.
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 20:31 - Jun 16 with 2199 viewsblueytheblue

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 20:26 - Jun 16 by acejack3065

Some shameful comments here. How f**king dare some posters bring politics and motives into this. I feel sick thinking about it.

As a proud member of the labour movement I can say that we are grieving, and politics, motive and blame are the last things on our mind.

T**k me I'm angry.

With all due respect, get over yourself.

Anybody playing politics over it is a disgrace... the fact someone decided to apportion blame on one group through a falsehood is scum irrespective of how you feel about that group.

RIP Jo Cox.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 20:33 - Jun 16 with 2196 viewsacejack3065

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 20:31 - Jun 16 by blueytheblue

Anybody playing politics over it is a disgrace... the fact someone decided to apportion blame on one group through a falsehood is scum irrespective of how you feel about that group.

RIP Jo Cox.

Ok then. Here I go. F**k you, you are a c**t. You have no idea at all. That's all I have to say about you.
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 20:36 - Jun 16 with 2189 viewsblueytheblue

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 20:33 - Jun 16 by acejack3065

Ok then. Here I go. F**k you, you are a c**t. You have no idea at all. That's all I have to say about you.

Thank you for your opinion. Have a good night.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 20:39 - Jun 16 with 2176 viewsacejack3065

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 20:36 - Jun 16 by blueytheblue

Thank you for your opinion. Have a good night.

I'll try but that's not likely
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 21:04 - Jun 16 with 2132 viewslonglostjack

Terrible. Poor woman. I hope this referendum will be the last for a long time.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 21:55 - Jun 16 with 2067 viewsSmellyplumz

Far too much hatred in this world. RIP Jo Cox.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 22:15 - Jun 16 with 2036 viewsBrynmill_Jack

RIP Jo Cox.

An eye witness said otherwise on the ten o clock news.

Rest in peace Jo Cox
[Post edited 16 Jun 2016 22:15]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 23:55 - Jun 16 with 1955 viewspikeypaul

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 20:10 - Jun 16 by LeonisGod

I wonder when some twot will try to make some political capital out of this.

RIP Jo. Seemed like she had a heart of gold.

It happened within the hour by someone claming that before the attack the guy shouted "Britain First"

I hope whoever claimed that will have to answer to it and why they put it to the general public.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 00:04 - Jun 17 with 1948 viewsexiledclaseboy

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 23:55 - Jun 16 by pikeypaul

It happened within the hour by someone claming that before the attack the guy shouted "Britain First"

I hope whoever claimed that will have to answer to it and why they put it to the general public.

Frankly I don't give a f*ck and it doesn't matter a single jot what the bloke that did it said.

RIP Jo Cox.

Poll: Tory leader

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 00:08 - Jun 17 with 1943 viewsexiledclaseboy

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 23:55 - Jun 16 by pikeypaul

Eyewitness on the BBC just a few mins ago said the perpetrator said "Britain first" or "put Britain first".

I make no claim or judgement, just saying what he said.

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 00:16 - Jun 17 with 1939 viewspikeypaul

If he did I stand corrected.

So many differing reports going about its hard to say which are correct.

I expect it will all come out in the end.

What was the earlier comment about the child sex case cover about?
I could not get the connection.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 01:17 - Jun 17 with 1898 viewsLohengrin

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 00:04 - Jun 17 by exiledclaseboy

Frankly I don't give a f*ck and it doesn't matter a single jot what the bloke that did it said.

RIP Jo Cox.

Wait until the full story comes out, Clase.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2016 1:28]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 01:27 - Jun 17 with 1892 viewsLohengrin

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 19:49 - Jun 16 by max936

It doesn't matter what it was about Loh two kiddies are now without their Mother, due to some mindless inhuman piece of scum.

It matters, Max, it matters alright.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2016 7:12]

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 01:44 - Jun 17 with 1880 viewsLohengrin

T**k me I'm angry.

Some actions by the Labour Party in Yorkshire and Lancashire go well beyond shame, Ace, they defy nature itself. How people who are in many cases parents themselves could not only have looked the other way but actively sought to quash the truth getting out, prolonging the wickedness. It's a sin of truly Satanic malevolence, unfathomable evil.

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 01:55 - Jun 17 with 1740 viewsacejack3065

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 01:44 - Jun 17 by Lohengrin

Some actions by the Labour Party in Yorkshire and Lancashire go well beyond shame, Ace, they defy nature itself. How people who are in many cases parents themselves could not only have looked the other way but actively sought to quash the truth getting out, prolonging the wickedness. It's a sin of truly Satanic malevolence, unfathomable evil.

So she had it coming then? Because of the vile actions of other individuals, a mother of two deserved to pay with her life.

They are two separate issues and Jo Cox' death had nothing to do with the actions of those that you are talking about.
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 02:49 - Jun 17 with 1716 viewsLohengrin

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 01:55 - Jun 17 by acejack3065

So she had it coming then? Because of the vile actions of other individuals, a mother of two deserved to pay with her life.

They are two separate issues and Jo Cox' death had nothing to do with the actions of those that you are talking about.

I'm sat here trying to think of an analogy to sum this up for you Ace and the one that keeps coming to mind is that I can find little moral difference between Labour party officials in Yorshire and Lancashire and some of the defendants at Nuremberg. To be so close to such utter venality is to become subsumed by it, become a part of it.

There may well come a time when they are all called to account. It may take a generation but in the end these peoples' souls are stained. They must all live with that knowledge, it must pervade everything. When they kiss their own children goodnight the dark gods must be clawing at them all the while whispering in their ears the fate of other children who look just like them. The knowledge must spread through them like a cancer. All of them marked. Damned.

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 07:36 - Jun 17 with 1636 viewsItchySphincter

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 02:49 - Jun 17 by Lohengrin

I'm sat here trying to think of an analogy to sum this up for you Ace and the one that keeps coming to mind is that I can find little moral difference between Labour party officials in Yorshire and Lancashire and some of the defendants at Nuremberg. To be so close to such utter venality is to become subsumed by it, become a part of it.

There may well come a time when they are all called to account. It may take a generation but in the end these peoples' souls are stained. They must all live with that knowledge, it must pervade everything. When they kiss their own children goodnight the dark gods must be clawing at them all the while whispering in their ears the fate of other children who look just like them. The knowledge must spread through them like a cancer. All of them marked. Damned.

'Kin hell, bold claims. I've not stumbled across these reports of her and that scandal even bring tenuously linked. Did I miss the obvious or do you have to dig?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 07:58 - Jun 17 with 1620 viewsunion_jack

T**k me I'm angry.

Serious question, what has Bluey said to cause such a vitriolic reaction? I can't see anything inflammatory about his remark. I'd had a few yesterday so didn't respond as I may have missed something, but I'm still a little confused.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 08:28 - Jun 17 with 1591 viewsDarran

This thread is an all time low.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 08:44 - Jun 17 with 1582 viewsnice_to_michu

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 08:28 - Jun 17 by Darran

This thread is an all time low.

Yeh, it's not the best.
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 09:29 - Jun 17 with 1550 viewsexiledclaseboy

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 02:49 - Jun 17 by Lohengrin

Of course, it may just be that a crazed loner committed the ultimate act, the natural conclusion of the politics of hate and separation that you yourself regularly espouse.

We simply don't know yet.

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 09:37 - Jun 17 with 1537 viewsperchrockjack

Not at all sure if nazi butchers of millions could be compared with appeasers of child abuse.

Not sure either why ,on a subject like this, invective is poured upon an individual poster.

The labour movement ? An outdated philosophy and irrelevant to this tragedy

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 10:03 - Jun 17 with 1513 viewsdickythorpe

RIP to a mother that was slaughtered and butchered in BRITAIN, not Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria BUT BRITAIN, used to be known as GREAT BRITAIN................
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 10:17 - Jun 17 with 1502 viewsraynor94

RIP Jo Cox.

But as it turns out, it wasn't a a falsehood, Bluey, not trying to score points but "Britain first" was used

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024