Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
These so called improvements under Curtis. 18:29 - Jan 15 with 1473 viewsrWp

1 win in 7 games.
1 win since December 8th.
7 goals scored. 11 conceded.
Embarrassed by a league two team in the cup.

I'm sure you will all agree with these kind of improvements will see us relegated by March.

But don't worry our board will say nothing and do nothing.

Even Vincent Tan spent some money to try and keep Cardiff in the league.

Pathetic all round.

These so called improvements under Curtis. on 18:32 - Jan 15 with 1445 viewsStarsky

Do you feel better now? Getting that off your chest.
He's all we've got at the moment so we're going to have to make do with hopefully some new signings

It's just the internet, init.

These so called improvements under Curtis. on 18:36 - Jan 15 with 1427 viewslondonlisa2001

Give it a rest will you.

Endless posts criticising everything on the guestbook and you're now starting here.

No one is comfortable with the situation but this nonsense is just irritating beyond belief.

If Tan did such a great job why are Cardiff in the championship with a crap manager and a transfer embargo?
These so called improvements under Curtis. on 18:40 - Jan 15 with 1386 viewsblueytheblue

These so called improvements under Curtis. on 18:36 - Jan 15 by londonlisa2001

Give it a rest will you.

Endless posts criticising everything on the guestbook and you're now starting here.

No one is comfortable with the situation but this nonsense is just irritating beyond belief.

If Tan did such a great job why are Cardiff in the championship with a crap manager and a transfer embargo?

Slade's not a crap manager. We're not in a relegation fight whilst reducing the wage bill.

Would like to know the reason for the embargo. Probably some nit picking thing that can be interpreted different ways, like HMRC with taxation.

Not saying Tan's done a great job in the slightest, but he's not the devil some make out.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

These so called improvements under Curtis. on 18:40 - Jan 15 with 1386 viewsskippyjack

You're forgetting the 3 clean sheets.. just as vital as goals.. our defending in the last two games is worrying though.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

These so called improvements under Curtis. on 18:45 - Jan 15 with 1344 viewsNeath_Jack

He should never ever have been given the gig in the first place. In no way is he qualified to be managing in this league, going up against some of the shrewdest managers in the game. The board have rightly reveled in the adulation they've got over the past 6 or 7 years, but this could be the proverbial straw. They've f*cked up big time.

Not Curt's fault of course.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

These so called improvements under Curtis. on 18:46 - Jan 15 with 1341 viewslondonlisa2001

These so called improvements under Curtis. on 18:40 - Jan 15 by blueytheblue

Slade's not a crap manager. We're not in a relegation fight whilst reducing the wage bill.

Would like to know the reason for the embargo. Probably some nit picking thing that can be interpreted different ways, like HMRC with taxation.

Not saying Tan's done a great job in the slightest, but he's not the devil some make out.

You are mistaking me for someone that cares bluey :-)

I just want troll boy to shut up.

Most of the Cardiff fans I speak with seem to think he's crap though I have to say. But I have no idea - I don't ever see you play.

Irrespective of the interpretations that can be put on FFP you've been stopped from transfer activity.
These so called improvements under Curtis. on 18:51 - Jan 15 with 1307 viewsblueytheblue

These so called improvements under Curtis. on 18:46 - Jan 15 by londonlisa2001

You are mistaking me for someone that cares bluey :-)

I just want troll boy to shut up.

Most of the Cardiff fans I speak with seem to think he's crap though I have to say. But I have no idea - I don't ever see you play.

Irrespective of the interpretations that can be put on FFP you've been stopped from transfer activity.

Most of the Cardiff fans generally have no clue ;) They adore Fabio ignoring the fact he's out of position so often...

He was brought in to stabilise and cut costs whilst keeping us in the Championship or ideally getting promoted.

Stopped for now, subject to appeal. Club were pretty confident or the Watt deal wouldn't have gone as far as it did.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

These so called improvements under Curtis. on 18:52 - Jan 15 with 1303 viewsJackanapes

Bloobwum. Its their dimi guy.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Login to get fewer ads

These so called improvements under Curtis. on 18:56 - Jan 15 with 1263 viewslondonlisa2001

These so called improvements under Curtis. on 18:51 - Jan 15 by blueytheblue

Most of the Cardiff fans generally have no clue ;) They adore Fabio ignoring the fact he's out of position so often...

He was brought in to stabilise and cut costs whilst keeping us in the Championship or ideally getting promoted.

Stopped for now, subject to appeal. Club were pretty confident or the Watt deal wouldn't have gone as far as it did.

Will they get an appeal through before the window closes?

And I thought the Watt deal was off? I must admit I have absolutely no idea who he is, I'm far more concerned about our predicament than yours !!
These so called improvements under Curtis. on 19:28 - Jan 15 with 1184 viewsDanWelsh86

Oxford - May as well been a shop window as to why we need new players, and it's a distraction regardless.

Sunderland - Had one of our defenders sent off for no reason?

Pretty hard to give him grief for those.
These so called improvements under Curtis. on 20:09 - Jan 15 with 1087 viewsvetchonian

The only thing that is pathetic around here is you.
Firstly we all agree that the current situation is not ideal but you are using stats like we all can to make a case but skewing them
Firstly there has been an improvement 5 points from 6 games yes on.y one win I will discount the FA cup debacle as the league is what counts and the team that played was really our second string and maybe Curt played a blinder ....look at what I have to work with Huw we need better if we are to get out of the mire!
Yes we lost against Sunderlamd but with 10 men and we even managed to get the ball in the nest 3 times even though 1 disallowed .....when did we last create that many scoring chances? And again with only 10 men.....and down to 10 because of inept refereeing ......isn't it unfair how that decision cost us the game bunt it has been overturned but the points it cost us cannot be reclaimed.
Yes only the 1 win but we picked up more points and its points that make prizes .when your down your luck is out and that is us too....missing out also on a draw at Man C to a flukey goal.
So yes we are not flying up the tBle but the signs are there.
Also if you listen to most on here you would swear Curt has only just come into the game .....a rookie manager yes but 40 years plus in the game .
So RWP why keep bleating on just get behind the team and Curt and let's see where we end up and then we can have the post mortem

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

These so called improvements under Curtis. on 20:16 - Jan 15 with 1052 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

It's on f@cking repeat here mun

Every hour it's a different thread slagging off everyone bar Lee trundle .

We are all pi$$ed off but give it a rest .

It's gone its behind us ,there's nothing we can do about it .
Fluke result Wednesday , start again against Watford .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

These so called improvements under Curtis. on 20:17 - Jan 15 with 1047 viewsJackanapes

These so called improvements under Curtis. on 20:16 - Jan 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

These so called improvements under Curtis. on 20:18 - Jan 15 with 1038 viewsJackfath

These so called improvements under Curtis. on 20:16 - Jan 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

You should read more of the threads started by decent posters.

Dickythorpe.
Darran
and of course, me.

Take a look.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024