Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread 22:25 - Dec 27 with 33984 viewsPhil_S

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 22:35 - Dec 27 with 5672 viewsDarran

I hope Shelvey snaps Ledley.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 22:36 - Dec 27 with 5675 viewsLoyal

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 22:35 - Dec 27 by Darran

I hope Shelvey snaps Ledley.

I think the bearded cnt is injured.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2015 22:36]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 22:37 - Dec 27 with 5695 viewsItchySphincter

Doesn't that useless prick Jonny Williams play for them?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 22:40 - Dec 27 with 5681 viewsmax936

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 22:37 - Dec 27 by ItchySphincter

Doesn't that useless prick Jonny Williams play for them?

Chamakh is back for them, didn't he score down here last yr ?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 22:46 - Dec 27 with 5620 viewsDarran

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 22:36 - Dec 27 by Loyal

Ah right,seriously though I f*cking hate all these Wales fans thinking he's great and his beard and crap now Wales have qualified for the Euros,the blokes an utter c*nt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 22:47 - Dec 27 with 5645 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 22:40 - Dec 27 by max936

Chamakh is back for them, didn't he score down here last yr ?

Should have been sent off if I remember correctly.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 23:10 - Dec 27 with 5567 viewsWanderer

They create a lot of chances at SP, noisy mob supporting them as well, not a good place to go as they are full of confidence.
Got to follow the sage advice of playing keep ball, quiet the crowd and basically grind away, hope for a smash and grab, keep them to zero main point, keep that Cabaye fella from pulling the strings he is their general.
Bit boring i know but would take 0-0 right now.
if they score first do not want heads to drop, defence, defence, defence.
Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 23:25 - Dec 27 with 5528 viewsblaine_scfc

Cabaye struggling with an injury according to the Palace forum, starting from the bench hopefully.
Login to get fewer ads

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 23:58 - Dec 27 with 5451 viewsbuilthjack

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 22:46 - Dec 27 by Darran

Ah right,seriously though I f*cking hate all these Wales fans thinking he's great and his beard and crap now Wales have qualified for the Euros,the blokes an utter c*nt.

Not all Wales fans Daz, I think he's a c@nt.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 00:11 - Dec 28 with 5414 viewsMrSwerve

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 22:36 - Dec 27 by Loyal

He'll be closer to Shelvey then as they'll both be in the dugout.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 00:27 - Dec 28 with 5352 viewsLoyal

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 00:11 - Dec 28 by MrSwerve

He'll be closer to Shelvey then as they'll both be in the dugout.

Fight !!!! 👍😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 01:12 - Dec 28 with 5320 viewsPozuelosSideys

Uhhh, i hope i manage to wake up in time to get there for this.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 07:49 - Dec 28 with 5170 viewsbuilthjack

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 01:12 - Dec 28 by PozuelosSideys

Uhhh, i hope i manage to wake up in time to get there for this.

Wake up

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 08:17 - Dec 28 with 5121 viewsdgt73

Hopefully we can get something out of this game.
Tough place to go though.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 08:18 - Dec 28 with 5118 viewslovejuicejack

Let's destroy these c*nts
Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 08:20 - Dec 28 with 5115 viewsbuilthjack

Got a good feeling about today

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 10:09 - Dec 28 with 4870 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 23:10 - Dec 27 by Wanderer

They create a lot of chances at SP, noisy mob supporting them as well, not a good place to go as they are full of confidence.
Got to follow the sage advice of playing keep ball, quiet the crowd and basically grind away, hope for a smash and grab, keep them to zero main point, keep that Cabaye fella from pulling the strings he is their general.
Bit boring i know but would take 0-0 right now.
if they score first do not want heads to drop, defence, defence, defence.

We do boring quite well at the moment, so it should be no problem 😄

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 10:15 - Dec 28 with 4860 viewsploppy

I predict that at some point today Zaha will dive in the penalty box. Let's hope the ref is not easily fooled.
Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 10:15 - Dec 28 with 4859 viewsmax936

I'd love a point up there, but can't see past a defeat unfortunately 2-0

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 10:23 - Dec 28 with 4830 viewsClinton

On MOTD on Saturday, I think they said Bolassie out with long term injury. I never wish a player injured, apart from Charlie Adam, but good news for us.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 10:33 - Dec 28 with 4794 viewsraynor94

I fancy us today, yes they have been on a good run, but they haven't had a hiccup yet, today is the day

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 10:55 - Dec 28 with 4707 viewspremierjack

I fancy us today if they have the same team as Saturday. Cabaye, bolasi and whickham were all missing, they were lucky to draw with Bournemouth.

I think ledley and mcarthur were centre midfield, we should be able to over run those two
Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 10:59 - Dec 28 with 4694 viewsmonmouth

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 10:33 - Dec 28 by raynor94

I fancy us today, yes they have been on a good run, but they haven't had a hiccup yet, today is the day

Not even losing at home to Sunderland?

But yeah, no reason at all why we can't go there, impose ourselves, subdue them and just take the points. I don't think they are any great shakes at all if you close them down properly. That's what Sunderland did. Don't allow them to counter attack with fast breaks and get ahead to make us come on to them. It's all they have.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 11:37 - Dec 28 with 4557 viewsBorojack

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 10:15 - Dec 28 by max936

I'd love a point up there, but can't see past a defeat unfortunately 2-0

I think we will win 1 0 they were nothing special at Bournemouth
not 1 shot on target.
And with there injuries I think we will sneak it.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Crystal Palace v Swansea - The Matchday Thread on 12:18 - Dec 28 with 4401 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Any where in Swansea showing the game.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024