Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When Ki came on 22:30 - Oct 19 with 1512 viewsjennierlim

Most passes
Most chances created
Most passes in final third
More tackles than any Swans player
Joint most clearances

Wonder if he is sub again next week. Monk is lost it!
When Ki came on on 22:32 - Oct 19 with 1486 viewsswan_si

and most headers with his eyes closed.
When Ki came on on 22:32 - Oct 19 with 1484 viewscurleigh

got to start with him, or risk losing him come December which doesn't bear thinking about
When Ki came on on 22:33 - Oct 19 with 1464 viewsjennierlim

When Ki came on on 22:32 - Oct 19 by curleigh

got to start with him, or risk losing him come December which doesn't bear thinking about

JUVENTUS wanted ki in the summer and he happily stayed at Swans cause he values game time!!!

Im all for players not playing if they don't deserve it but this benching ki is just stupid at this stage.
When Ki came on on 22:35 - Oct 19 with 1437 viewsicecoldjack

When Ki came on on 22:32 - Oct 19 by swan_si

and most headers with his eyes closed.

In fairness it just looks that way .
When Ki came on on 22:37 - Oct 19 with 1411 viewsRancid

He needs to come back in and start every game.He's the one player you'll hardly see losing the ball which is posession and what we're all about.Him and Shelvey together is when we're at our best in midfield.
When Ki came on on 22:38 - Oct 19 with 1400 viewsicecoldjack

Ki and Siggy did great when they came on, the only reason i can think for having both on the bench was tiredness or slight injury otherwise its a foolish selection to make at home where possession and control is critical .

Barrow was hardly going to control anything, he is still raw and learning his game, last 10 mins when we are winning/losing is when he should be on the field.
When Ki came on on 22:38 - Oct 19 with 1400 viewsOldjack

ffs you can't leave that sort of proven class on the bench ,have a word Huw mun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

When Ki came on on 22:43 - Oct 19 with 1366 viewslonglostjack

I agree with you that Ki should start on Saturday- and I really hope you'll continue to support the Swans after he's left 😉

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

When Ki came on on 22:59 - Oct 19 with 1293 viewsjack247

Yes, we did look better when Ki and Siggy came on, still didn't look like we were going to score though. That was just inept. Other than Shelvey creating something out of a half chance and hitting the post and Eders tame side footer, I can't think of a decent chance we created.
When Ki came on on 23:01 - Oct 19 with 1274 viewsLeonisGod

When Ki came on on 22:35 - Oct 19 by icecoldjack

In fairness it just looks that way .

When Ki came on on 23:02 - Oct 19 with 1259 viewsSwansNZ

kiisgod

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

When Ki came on on 23:03 - Oct 19 with 1259 viewsKilkennyjack

Ki is a class act and a joy to watch. Must start every game when fit.

Beware of the Risen People

When Ki came on on 23:03 - Oct 19 with 1257 viewsNeathJack

Britton, Ki & Siggy should be our midfield 3 at Villa.
When Ki came on on 23:09 - Oct 19 with 1226 viewsjack247

When Ki came on on 23:03 - Oct 19 by NeathJack

Britton, Ki & Siggy should be our midfield 3 at Villa.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Leon get a game soon. We need someone in there to keep moves flowing and always offer an out ball. If we don't control the midfield, we are going to be Donald ducked more often than not, because our attacking players aren't the types to create themselves chances out of scraps
When Ki came on on 23:16 - Oct 19 with 1180 viewsLeonisGod

When Ki came on on 23:09 - Oct 19 by jack247

I wouldn't be surprised to see Leon get a game soon. We need someone in there to keep moves flowing and always offer an out ball. If we don't control the midfield, we are going to be Donald ducked more often than not, because our attacking players aren't the types to create themselves chances out of scraps

I'd like to see it happen. But then I wanted to see Ayew at number 10, so it shows what I know.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024