Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most apathetic election in history 15:36 - Apr 16 with 5244 viewsrunningman75

3 weeks to go to the election. I have barely seen any posters and always recollect canvassers in local high streets in the past. Despite the leaders debate found this coverage very low key and less coverage on social media. When is Kim Kardashian going to break the internet again?
Most apathetic election in history on 10:11 - Apr 17 with 1523 viewsDorse

Most apathetic election in history on 10:07 - Apr 17 by Pommyhoop

Is he still trying to get the England captaincy?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Most apathetic election in history on 11:29 - Apr 17 with 1472 viewsJuzzie

Most apathetic election in history on 22:34 - Apr 16 by AgedR

That's interesting. Do you live in a marginal by any chance?

I do and the Tories in particular have chucked a bucket of cash at the job. Posters, door to door blue rinse brigade, leaflets, the lot.

I'm in TW2, no idea if it's a marginal! I think It's Vince Cable's manor though.

I've know one of the local caouncillors, John Coombs, for a long time as he used to work where I work. I moved to the area a year ago and found out he was the Heathfield ward councillor, small world!
Most apathetic election in history on 12:14 - Apr 17 with 1434 viewsPommyhoop

Most apathetic election in history on 10:11 - Apr 17 by Dorse

Is he still trying to get the England captaincy?

or a part in Game of Thrones .
Eunuch number 2..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Most apathetic election in history on 22:37 - Apr 17 with 1339 viewsCanadaRanger

Most apathetic election in history on 17:31 - Apr 16 by Cliff

I'm torn. On one hand I believe everyone should vote, however I don't really agree with any of the parties strongly enough to vote for them.

My constituency is a guaranteed Tory seat now that the LibDem vote has collapsed, so it doesn't really matter anyway.

I'm seriously considering going to vote and writing "None of the above" on the voting sheet. if enough people deliberately spoilt their forms like that it might make the parties think - but them again probably wouldn't.

Cliff: The wonder of the democratic system is that if you feel the way you do, you have the option of running and sharing that opinion. You may not get elected (I didn't), but you get the platform for alternative ideas. Not a bad thing. And you get to vote for yourself, so you finally get to vote for something you believe in. And if you get less than 2 votes, then that says something about the significant other...
Most apathetic election in history on 03:34 - Apr 18 with 1299 viewsPunteR

Vote for Pedro

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Most apathetic election in history on 08:08 - Apr 18 with 1261 viewsbatmanhoop

why was the Welsh and Scottish Nationalists in the debate when 90% of us can't vote for them? Surely they should have debated on BBC Wales, Scotland etc.
Most apathetic election in history on 09:12 - Apr 18 with 1245 viewsDorse

Most apathetic election in history on 08:08 - Apr 18 by batmanhoop

why was the Welsh and Scottish Nationalists in the debate when 90% of us can't vote for them? Surely they should have debated on BBC Wales, Scotland etc.

It's political correctness gone mad, I tell you. You couldn't make it up, we're going to hell in a hand cart. Is this why we fought the Second World War?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024