Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel v Wales (and Shechter) 11:29 - Mar 23 with 4893 viewsairedale

Itay is in the Israel squad for Saturday's match. I know its a bit tangential from ex players scoring against their former clubs, but let's hope not.

Looking at their squad, there doesn't seem to be anyone in particular from a high profile club, so it makes me wonder how they have won all three of their game so far.

I would also think that we'll have a full squad too.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-striker-Itay-Shechter-Israe
[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 11:30]
Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 13:40 - Mar 27 with 1043 viewsairedale

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 07:15 - Mar 27 by owainglyndwr

I think the FAW have an agreement with the Israilian authorities not to stamp passports.
But anyone traveling please check otherwise you could find yourself struggling to enter other countries in the future.
That was my experience

Would the other countries you mention be Muslim countries only?
Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 14:30 - Mar 27 with 1013 viewsbuilthjack

I really feel we will win this one, Bale can do the damage required.
Glad I have my tickets for the Belgium game as if we do win in Israel, they will sell rather quickly.
A full house in cardiff, and the team playing in red. Don't tell Vinny.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 15:26 - Mar 27 with 991 viewsScoobyWho

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 14:07 - Mar 26 by Flashberryjack

He's going to watch a game of football FFS......if you're so concerned, why don't you go out there and ask them yourself.

Thing is its the USA and UK that populated the area after 1946 with Jewish death camp survivors and enslaved jews from the war. Before this there was no enclave. I tend to sympathise with the current Israeli situation because if my father, mother and family were murdered by a state in the very recent past ( Germany ) in their millions, I would be damned sure I wouldnt want it to happen again, and would do my utmost to prevent it.

Two sides to every story.

PS - I agree with your sentiments it is after all a game of football.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2015 15:29]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Israel v Wales (and Shechter) on 19:43 - Mar 30 with 899 viewstrampie

They were celebrating in Palestine as well as Wales after that great victory by the Welsh boys over Israel, well done Wales.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024