Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ISIS behead 21 Christians. 23:59 - Feb 15 with 10181 viewsParlay

Shocking.

(Its just a news report, not the video - which i would never do them the satisfaction of clicking on)

This is just evil, nothing to do with religion.

http://gawker.com/isis-video-purportedly-shows-mass-execution-of-21-egypt-168596
[Post edited 16 Feb 2015 0:16]

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 15:07 - Feb 16 with 1526 viewsPonderosa

Edited

Scum
[Post edited 16 Feb 2015 15:11]

Bring The Missus

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 15:51 - Feb 16 with 1472 viewsBatterseajack

Absolutely despicable, just when i thought they couldn't sink any lower, they manage it. Who knows where this will end up.

The whole middle east is a bigger mess than it ever was and it seems we're powerless to do anything about it. Bombing them seems like the inevitable solution, but that hasn't exactly worked in the past. Past surgical bombing strategies always turn into seemingly indiscriminate bombing off civilian areas if the intelligence is no good. I don't see why it wouldn't be any different this time.
ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 16:33 - Feb 16 with 1450 viewsdgt73

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 11:08 - Feb 16 by Lord_Bony

Libya was once a prosperous civilized country. The real reason Gadaffi was overthrown is a long story but it is linked to gold Dina's,private oil borches,petro dollars,oil etc etc.

We and especially the U.S. Helped fund and train these people to overthrow both the regimes of Libya and Syria. We hailed them as heroes and freedom fighters at the time.Hell we were ready to go into Syria and fight alongside them and Al Queda in order to get Assad out....luckily parliament voted against it at the last minute.

We did nt think they would form an army big enough to take on entire countries afterwards.

Now since they have turned their guns on us,a lot of which we supplied in the west,one year later we no longer call them our freedom fighter friends...we now call them terrorists.

The whole thing is seriously screwed up.

Yes Gadaffi wanted to use gold as a currency (global) and this would have put the global currency (u.s dollar) at risk and the Americans were never going to let that happen.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2015 17:20]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 16:35 - Feb 16 with 1443 viewsshimmie

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 13:43 - Feb 16 by Parlay

Its not bollox you just don't agree.

It is nothing to do with religion, it is more of a cult. They have put their own spin on a religion and are fighting for control and power - not religion.

As for why people join... Why did people join in with the London riots? Do you think they were all actually doing it for one sole reason? They were doing it because they have nothing in their lives and have free reign to go wild.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2015 13:47]

I dont agree with you because you're wrong. They are not following a cult, but I reality all religion is a form of cult, but that is my opinion.
they are following the teachings of the (child molesting) prophet Muhammed via the text in the quran to the letter. This is everything to do with religion. As the 21 Christians, (who were slaughtered because THEY FOLLOW A DIFFERENT RELIGION) would probably agree with, but they can't.
I was there throughout the London riots, and the reason people did what they did is that people can be c*nts. They didn't give a f*ck about the absolute c&nt of a bloke that mark duggan was, they did it because they could. What comparison between the riots and IS is completely beyond me.
ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 16:57 - Feb 16 with 1426 viewsParlay

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 16:35 - Feb 16 by shimmie

I dont agree with you because you're wrong. They are not following a cult, but I reality all religion is a form of cult, but that is my opinion.
they are following the teachings of the (child molesting) prophet Muhammed via the text in the quran to the letter. This is everything to do with religion. As the 21 Christians, (who were slaughtered because THEY FOLLOW A DIFFERENT RELIGION) would probably agree with, but they can't.
I was there throughout the London riots, and the reason people did what they did is that people can be c*nts. They didn't give a f*ck about the absolute c&nt of a bloke that mark duggan was, they did it because they could. What comparison between the riots and IS is completely beyond me.

Again, I am not wrong you just disagree - which is fine.

This is not about religion. It is about a caliphate, which in the name of religion ca rally thousands to get behind its cause. I assume you also think the crusades were about religion too?

The comparison with the London riots was in response to asking why people would join if not for religious reasons. People are anarchists by nature. If there is a chance to act up, then many people will. This "cause" has given some people purpose to their lives and feel they are fighting for a just cause.

But that cause isn't religion, it is power.

Forum celebrity

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 17:18 - Feb 16 with 1405 viewsAquinas

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 16:57 - Feb 16 by Parlay

This is not about religion. It is about a caliphate, which in the name of religion ca rally thousands to get behind its cause. I assume you also think the crusades were about religion too?

The comparison with the London riots was in response to asking why people would join if not for religious reasons. People are anarchists by nature. If there is a chance to act up, then many people will. This "cause" has given some people purpose to their lives and feel they are fighting for a just cause.

You're making yourself out to be a bit thick (not for the first time).

A caliphate is 'an Islamic government under a caliph'. A 'caliph' is considered to a successor to the prophet Mohammed and a leader of the Muslim community.
ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 17:20 - Feb 16 with 1401 viewsParlay

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 17:18 - Feb 16 by Aquinas

You're making yourself out to be a bit thick (not for the first time).

A caliphate is 'an Islamic government under a caliph'. A 'caliph' is considered to a successor to the prophet Mohammed and a leader of the Muslim community.

Right. And that is making me look thick because you cant understand the point being made? And not for the first time it seems.

All you have to do is ask.

The Church of England was created with religious ideologies. I guess you believe that its founding is religion rather than power then?
[Post edited 16 Feb 2015 17:21]

Forum celebrity

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 17:27 - Feb 16 with 1385 viewsshimmie

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 16:57 - Feb 16 by Parlay

Of course I think the crusades were about religion, maybe not the religion that provides hope to millions and a framework (usually based on fear) to live by, but religion all the same. Those who joined the crusades were promised forgiveness for all sins, those who joined the IS jihad are promised entry into paradise. It's all clearly f&cking nonsense but all religiously motivated.

Hear the accounts given by female Kurds involved in the fighting in Northern Iraq. As soon as they see their enemy is female and there is a chance of being killed by a female (thus being refused entry into paradise) they immediately retreat.

It's all religiously motivated. All of it.
Login to get fewer ads

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 17:33 - Feb 16 with 1372 viewsParlay

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 17:27 - Feb 16 by shimmie

Of course I think the crusades were about religion, maybe not the religion that provides hope to millions and a framework (usually based on fear) to live by, but religion all the same. Those who joined the crusades were promised forgiveness for all sins, those who joined the IS jihad are promised entry into paradise. It's all clearly f&cking nonsense but all religiously motivated.

Hear the accounts given by female Kurds involved in the fighting in Northern Iraq. As soon as they see their enemy is female and there is a chance of being killed by a female (thus being refused entry into paradise) they immediately retreat.

It's all religiously motivated. All of it.

Then again we disagree wholeheartedly.

The church was created to have control over the masses. It is not a religious base, it is disguised as religion. The Christian faith is based on the Egyptian faith. Is it a direct lifting of a religion even down to the 10 commandments being taken from the Egyptian book of the dead... Yet this religion was created years before Christianity.

All religions are the same. It is a human created thesis to make sense of why we are here and who created is, that was then taken on for control and power. ISIS are doing what they are doing to take control of land and power under the guise of religious radicalism.

The basis has nothing to do with religion.

Forum celebrity

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 17:35 - Feb 16 with 1368 viewsAquinas

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 17:20 - Feb 16 by Parlay

Right. And that is making me look thick because you cant understand the point being made? And not for the first time it seems.

All you have to do is ask.

The Church of England was created with religious ideologies. I guess you believe that its founding is religion rather than power then?
[Post edited 16 Feb 2015 17:21]

The CofE was set up by Henry Viii who was one of the most powerful people in the world after the Pope refused to grant a divorce, so yeah, it was founded on power probably. But what has the C of E got to do with ISIS?

ISIS is run by Islamic nutters who's overriding objective is to impose their God's law on the land. Whenever there are atrocities you will always hear 'allahu akbar'.

How you think the driving force behind ISIS is anything other than hatred in the name of religion is beyond me.

Russia attacking Ukraine is driven by power. ISIS attacking Christians is driven by religious views.
ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 17:39 - Feb 16 with 1359 viewsParlay

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 17:35 - Feb 16 by Aquinas

The CofE was set up by Henry Viii who was one of the most powerful people in the world after the Pope refused to grant a divorce, so yeah, it was founded on power probably. But what has the C of E got to do with ISIS?

ISIS is run by Islamic nutters who's overriding objective is to impose their God's law on the land. Whenever there are atrocities you will always hear 'allahu akbar'.

How you think the driving force behind ISIS is anything other than hatred in the name of religion is beyond me.

Russia attacking Ukraine is driven by power. ISIS attacking Christians is driven by religious views.

Im comparing religious bases. No religion was created for anything other than control and power apart from spiritual religion which is more a zen and earth like philosophy, similar in that respect to paganism.

You are stereotyping by saying ISIS is run by religious nutters, in fact is is in all likelihood far from it. The fighters are a mix of religious nutters and psychopaths, ill give you that much. But the movement is for power and control, that is why they wish to create a caliphate and get world wide recognition. They are creating fear, and its working.

They are now one of the richest "terrorist" organisations in the world.

Forum celebrity

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 17:39 - Feb 16 with 1359 viewsAquinas

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 17:33 - Feb 16 by Parlay

Then again we disagree wholeheartedly.

The church was created to have control over the masses. It is not a religious base, it is disguised as religion. The Christian faith is based on the Egyptian faith. Is it a direct lifting of a religion even down to the 10 commandments being taken from the Egyptian book of the dead... Yet this religion was created years before Christianity.

All religions are the same. It is a human created thesis to make sense of why we are here and who created is, that was then taken on for control and power. ISIS are doing what they are doing to take control of land and power under the guise of religious radicalism.

The basis has nothing to do with religion.

So Ahmed from Luton is going to fight for ISIS because he really wants to take control of random towns in Libya?

Rather than Ahmed from Luton is going to fight for ISIS because he wants to impose his religion's law on non-believers and his holy book tells him that all kuffars should be punished?
ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 17:43 - Feb 16 with 1352 viewsAquinas

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 17:39 - Feb 16 by Parlay

Im comparing religious bases. No religion was created for anything other than control and power apart from spiritual religion which is more a zen and earth like philosophy, similar in that respect to paganism.

You are stereotyping by saying ISIS is run by religious nutters, in fact is is in all likelihood far from it. The fighters are a mix of religious nutters and psychopaths, ill give you that much. But the movement is for power and control, that is why they wish to create a caliphate and get world wide recognition. They are creating fear, and its working.

They are now one of the richest "terrorist" organisations in the world.

They're so rich that they are trying to get ransoms?

Once again, a caliphate is entirely based on imposing Islamic law.

If you're going to keep saying ISIS aren't driven by religion then stop mentioning a caliphate.
ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 17:44 - Feb 16 with 1350 viewsParlay

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 17:39 - Feb 16 by Aquinas

So Ahmed from Luton is going to fight for ISIS because he really wants to take control of random towns in Libya?

Rather than Ahmed from Luton is going to fight for ISIS because he wants to impose his religion's law on non-believers and his holy book tells him that all kuffars should be punished?

You are looking at this in a very shallow capacity.

If there was no ISIS would "Ahmed from Luton" be going to Syria to kill people? No.

He is going because there is an organisation recruiting people to take part in their scheme. That scheme is not based on religion but power the same as Boko Haram are doing in Africa.

So as i said the "fighters" are made up of a mix of religious nutters and psychopaths, carrying out the work for people who wish to spread fear and thus take control of land, oil and self appointed power.... All under the guise of religion.

Forum celebrity

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 17:55 - Feb 16 with 1338 viewsBatterseajack

I honestly don't know what your arguing with Shimmie about. On the face of it you now agree with him. For all intensive purposes for this discussion, Religion or organised religion are the same right, and the differences are hardly worth derailing a thread
ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 17:58 - Feb 16 with 1216 viewsAquinas

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 17:44 - Feb 16 by Parlay

You are looking at this in a very shallow capacity.

If there was no ISIS would "Ahmed from Luton" be going to Syria to kill people? No.

He is going because there is an organisation recruiting people to take part in their scheme. That scheme is not based on religion but power the same as Boko Haram are doing in Africa.

So as i said the "fighters" are made up of a mix of religious nutters and psychopaths, carrying out the work for people who wish to spread fear and thus take control of land, oil and self appointed power.... All under the guise of religion.

Maybe not Syria, but young british muslims have been going abroad to fight against the west/for their religion for decades.

People are going to fight for ISIS because of the opportunity to become part of a community which is governed by Islamic law.

Hence why they want to impose Sharia law in this country. Watch any video of a speech given by an extremist and they will mention wanting to live by islamic law and they are committing their crimes in the name of Allah.
ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 18:00 - Feb 16 with 1215 viewsParlay

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 17:55 - Feb 16 by Batterseajack

I honestly don't know what your arguing with Shimmie about. On the face of it you now agree with him. For all intensive purposes for this discussion, Religion or organised religion are the same right, and the differences are hardly worth derailing a thread

Im not arguing with anybody. And you do realise this is my thread don't you?

I haven't taken umbrage with anybodies post people are entitled to their own opinion. They have taken umbrage with mine. Im often stunned by the amount of people that read a thread and see a derailing at a point that doesn't exist anyone would think my username is an easy target.

And no, I disagree with Shimmie and explained the reasons why.

Forum celebrity

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 18:02 - Feb 16 with 1214 viewsParlay

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 17:43 - Feb 16 by Aquinas

They're so rich that they are trying to get ransoms?

Once again, a caliphate is entirely based on imposing Islamic law.

If you're going to keep saying ISIS aren't driven by religion then stop mentioning a caliphate.

You think they are asking for ransoms to be funded?

Holy smokes.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/how-isis-became-the-wealthie

Forum celebrity

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 18:04 - Feb 16 with 1212 viewsParlay

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 17:58 - Feb 16 by Aquinas

Maybe not Syria, but young british muslims have been going abroad to fight against the west/for their religion for decades.

People are going to fight for ISIS because of the opportunity to become part of a community which is governed by Islamic law.

Hence why they want to impose Sharia law in this country. Watch any video of a speech given by an extremist and they will mention wanting to live by islamic law and they are committing their crimes in the name of Allah.

Again you aren't looking any deeper than the surface.

If i wanted to takeover England because I wanted to rule both Wales and England and garnered support by suggesting that by fighting for me then a great heaven will open and everyone will ascend into heaven.

Is the reason for the takeover religious or power based?

Forum celebrity

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 18:07 - Feb 16 with 1205 viewsAquinas

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 18:02 - Feb 16 by Parlay

You think they are asking for ransoms to be funded?

Holy smokes.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/how-isis-became-the-wealthie

Firstly, no.

That article is from September of last year. ISIS has been considerably weakened since then. They have lost a huge amount of land which has depleted their income from oil considerably. Air strikes have also crippled their infrastructure.

If they didn't want money they wouldn't have asked for a ransom.

I doubt if Billy Gates decided to take hostages he would ask for money.
ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 18:12 - Feb 16 with 1196 viewsAquinas

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 18:04 - Feb 16 by Parlay

Again you aren't looking any deeper than the surface.

If i wanted to takeover England because I wanted to rule both Wales and England and garnered support by suggesting that by fighting for me then a great heaven will open and everyone will ascend into heaven.

Is the reason for the takeover religious or power based?

Your scenario suggests that it would be you who rules 'both Wales and England'. That is completely missing the point.

There is not one singular human leader of ISIS, it is an islamic movement in the name of Allah. ISIS want God and his law to rule the territories they are fighting for not a human being.

Are you e actually David Icke and just love a good conspiracy theory despite all evidence pointing to the contrary of your view?
[Post edited 16 Feb 2015 18:13]
ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 18:13 - Feb 16 with 1195 viewsFlashberryjack

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 11:45 - Feb 16 by Lord_Bony

What a fc King tool you are.

I warned against these murdering bastards when people like you were cheering them on in Syria and Libya.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/87596/syria-world-war-3/
[Post edited 16 Feb 2015 12:01]

You're the f*cking tool.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 18:20 - Feb 16 with 1188 viewsParlay

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 18:07 - Feb 16 by Aquinas

Firstly, no.

That article is from September of last year. ISIS has been considerably weakened since then. They have lost a huge amount of land which has depleted their income from oil considerably. Air strikes have also crippled their infrastructure.

If they didn't want money they wouldn't have asked for a ransom.

I doubt if Billy Gates decided to take hostages he would ask for money.

6 months ago you mean? Air strikes have barely made a difference. Their territory has increased not rescinded. They are now 500 miles from Europe and are the richest terrorist group on history.

You are continuing to look at things and take them as face value. Without sounding facetious please allow me to expand on terrorists and demands for money in ransom form.

Once a hostage is taken, they will either use the hostage to barter for the release of their own for strategic gain or indeed to weaken the opposition by asking for money.

For example, they had a Japanese hostage and asked for $100 million i think. As a result of an obvious non payment they killed the hostage and the blame then put on the Japanese president who then faces the embarrassing situation of having blood on his hands and the accusing eyes of the Japanese public shift to their own government.

It is not for money.

Forum celebrity

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 18:22 - Feb 16 with 1185 viewsParlay

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 18:12 - Feb 16 by Aquinas

Your scenario suggests that it would be you who rules 'both Wales and England'. That is completely missing the point.

There is not one singular human leader of ISIS, it is an islamic movement in the name of Allah. ISIS want God and his law to rule the territories they are fighting for not a human being.

Are you e actually David Icke and just love a good conspiracy theory despite all evidence pointing to the contrary of your view?
[Post edited 16 Feb 2015 18:13]

Thats not true, there are individuals and a hierarchy in place. Here it is mused who is behind the caliphate http://www.globalresearch.ca/going-after-the-islamic-state/5401439.

Nobody knows which is why it makes them so dangerous. We do not have a playing card hierarchy of most wanted unlike the Al-Qaida organisation.

No i am not David Icke. Every evidence points to exactly what I'm saying rather than the opposite.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2015 18:23]

Forum celebrity

ISIS behead 21 Christians. on 19:23 - Feb 16 with 1149 viewscontroversial_jack

Religion is a faith, a belief. ISIS is a cult
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024