Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumours on Facebook and twitter 21:45 - Jan 14 with 19374 viewsloftboy

That Harry is negotiating a pay off tomorrow and Hoddle will be in charge Saturday with sherwoood in on Sunday, no sources revealed though.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 17:53 - Jan 15 with 1568 viewsHunterhoop

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 16:55 - Jan 15 by PinnerPaul

Because Clint doesn't have any coaching qualifications so wouldn't be allowed to do it.

Might be wrong, but hasn't he been started working for his qualifications. Thought he's been doing this in the summers the last two years. Might be confusing him with Derry but thought it was him.

Besides, who needs "qualifications"?? It's all about signing the best players because the teams with the better players win. It's not about tactics and formations.
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 18:07 - Jan 15 with 1499 viewsHayesender

What git started this rumour?

Been getting my hopes up all day and nothing, not even a tweet denying anything.

B@$tards

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 18:08 - Jan 15 with 1493 viewsrosseeles

a few papers ran with a story saying if we lost on saturday he'd be gone.....thats the trouble though its all rumor. i wouldnt be at all suprised if hes not our manager come monday though
Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 20:38 - Jan 15 with 1301 viewsBushman

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 16:55 - Jan 15 by PinnerPaul

Because Clint doesn't have any coaching qualifications so wouldn't be allowed to do it.

Harry hasn't got a scooby and he's allowed to do it.

Semantics.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 20:45 - Jan 15 with 1268 viewsGloryHunter

Rumours on Facebook and twitter on 18:08 - Jan 15 by rosseeles

a few papers ran with a story saying if we lost on saturday he'd be gone.....thats the trouble though its all rumor. i wouldnt be at all suprised if hes not our manager come monday though

Nobody ever got sacked for losing to Man Utd. Did they?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024