Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... 21:34 - Dec 29 with 4134 viewsParlay

times a week in training, it is why he had to leave the club in the end. All the ability in the world but he just cannot apply it".

sums him up.

should have been red carded today, I don't like seeing Swansea players do things like that.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 21:39 - Dec 29 with 3399 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So has sterling

Get off the band wagon ffs

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 21:44 - Dec 29 with 3365 viewsdickythorpe

What Catheter meant was "Jonjo is thick"
Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 21:46 - Dec 29 with 3341 viewsOldjack

Jon jo has taken nowt aboard , throw him over Monks ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 21:58 - Dec 29 with 3241 viewsParlay

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 21:39 - Dec 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

So has sterling

its acceptable to you then is it?

Forum celebrity

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 22:02 - Dec 29 with 3170 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Anyone who has played football at any level would throw an arm to someone grabbing a shirt .

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 22:05 - Dec 29 with 3107 viewsjack247

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 22:02 - Dec 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

Anyone who has played football at any level would throw an arm to someone grabbing a shirt .

Apart from Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville? It was a red card offence. Wouldn't be surprised to see him get a retrospective ban. Sterlings was equally bad, worse if anything.
Carragher on Shelvey - on 22:08 - Dec 29 with 3069 viewsC_jack

Apart from the fact that's not what he said He spoke in regards to his discipline, and behaviour in training.

Nothing to do with application of ability.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 22:08]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 22:08 - Dec 29 with 3068 viewsParlay

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 22:02 - Dec 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

ive never elbowed someone in the face right in front of the ref when we were looking good to make it 2-1. ive also never repeatedly done such things in training. ive also never messed around with an opponent while defending a corner only to score an own goal from it.

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

Carragher on Shelvey - on 22:09 - Dec 29 with 3023 viewsParlay

Carragher on Shelvey - on 22:08 - Dec 29 by C_jack

Apart from the fact that's not what he said He spoke in regards to his discipline, and behaviour in training.

you are right. he had a stormer. he applied his ability perfectly.

Forum celebrity

Carragher on Shelvey - on 22:14 - Dec 29 with 2978 viewsjack247

Carragher on Shelvey - on 22:08 - Dec 29 by C_jack

Neville certainly said it was a red at half time. I may be wrong, but fairly confident Carragher agreed with him.
Carragher on Shelvey - on 22:20 - Dec 29 with 2908 viewsParlay

Carragher on Shelvey - on 22:14 - Dec 29 by jack247

Neville certainly said it was a red at half time. I may be wrong, but fairly confident Carragher agreed with him.

don't worry CJack does it all the time. he is being pedantic as I placed my quotation mark in the wrong place after my cut and paste from the long title.

Carragher and Neville both agreed he was stupid, both agreed it was a red, Carragher said he has all the ability in the world but keeps doing stupid things.

if someone has "all the ability in the world" then clearly application is an issue if they continue to play shite. just an observation like.

Forum celebrity

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 22:26 - Dec 29 with 2859 viewsjack247

My mistake, I thought he was responding to my post not yours.

Agree though, both said it should have been a red (which it should), then Carragher basically questioned his character. He is right though, Jonjo does have great technical ability, but doesn't always apply it properly. I guess due to a combination of switching off and getting frustrated. I would say he is more petulant than lazy.
Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 22:30 - Dec 29 with 2817 viewsQuakerJack

For Lallana's second I was screaming at him.

He stood there and watched his runner play a 1-2 and waltz thru.

The rare good things he does are dwarfed by the fcuk ups... shouldn't be anywhere near the starting line up. An absolute liability.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 23:57 - Dec 29 with 2578 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Elbowed teammates in training? I bet that doesn't go down well...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 00:01 - Dec 30 with 2550 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 22:08 - Dec 29 by Parlay

ive never elbowed someone in the face right in front of the ref when we were looking good to make it 2-1. ive also never repeatedly done such things in training. ive also never messed around with an opponent while defending a corner only to score an own goal from it.

You must of been the perfect player

Congratulations

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 00:05 - Dec 30 with 2527 viewsicecoldjack

Jonjo...i really really am at a loss with him.

Good,bad,ugly the kid got it all !!

Just don't know what you're gonna get with him.

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 00:13 - Dec 30 with 2489 viewsBloodyhills

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 21:39 - Dec 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

So has sterling

Sterling acting like a twaat is no excuse for Shelvey acting like one.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 00:15 - Dec 30 with 2472 viewsicecoldjack

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 00:13 - Dec 30 by Bloodyhills

Bloody hell, you sound just like one of my old school teachers!! ....
Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 00:16 - Dec 30 with 2468 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 00:13 - Dec 30 by Bloodyhills

He's had his shirt grabbed , he's swung his arm to rid this offence .

Maybe he should have dived & got booked.

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 00:20 - Dec 30 with 2449 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 00:16 - Dec 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

He's had his shirt grabbed , he's swung his arm to rid this offence .

Maybe he should have dived & got booked.

I thought he nearly stuffed Fede into the hoardings,mFede grabbed the back of his neck after and he came out with the jab. I thought the initial sneaky push was the worst offense of all.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 00:24 - Dec 30 with 2438 viewsicecoldjack

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 00:20 - Dec 30 by NeiltheTaylor

I thought he nearly stuffed Fede into the hoardings,mFede grabbed the back of his neck after and he came out with the jab. I thought the initial sneaky push was the worst offense of all.

Yeah agree, looks a sneaky little fooker too, action of a coward .
Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 02:47 - Dec 30 with 2264 viewsphact0rri

honestly if JJ gets a retro ban then I'll expecting Sterlings as well. Fairplay from both Can and Ferne for not milking those when they surely could have.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 08:53 - Dec 30 with 2003 viewsdybie_jack

I don't like Carragher.
Jonjo's arm swipe wasn't as bad or as blatant as the Liverpool players slap!
Yet funnily enough that wasn't highlighted.

He said a few things last night that made me throw things at the screen.
Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 12:03 - Dec 30 with 1766 viewsBorojack

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 22:05 - Dec 29 by jack247

Apart from Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville? It was a red card offence. Wouldn't be surprised to see him get a retrospective ban. Sterlings was equally bad, worse if anything.

Both Carragher & Neville said it was a red, Neville then said he would be amazed if there was any retrospective ban as the referee was so close to the incident so would lose credibility by saying he didn't see it.
Said the same about the Stirling incident with the linesman being so close.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 12:08 - Dec 30 with 1740 viewsQuakerJack

Carragher on Shelvey - "he did stupid things like that two or three... on 12:03 - Dec 30 by Borojack

Both Carragher & Neville said it was a red, Neville then said he would be amazed if there was any retrospective ban as the referee was so close to the incident so would lose credibility by saying he didn't see it.
Said the same about the Stirling incident with the linesman being so close.

Morning mate...

I agree, the footage shows both occasions, the officials were looking right at the incident and deemed both not to be fouls.

If one gets banned tho, both should be... but then it's us, so I wouldn't be surprised if Jonjo gets banned and Sterling gets away with it, the commentators certainly made much more out of Jonjo's than Sterling's.

I hope Jonjo does get banned, teach him a lesson he clearly didn't learn from Monk's comments and keeps him out of the side so he can't get sent off/score an own goal/stand around and fail to track runners.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024