Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight 21:29 - Oct 3 with 7507 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:30 - Oct 3 with 3792 viewsJackfath

Is Mal cossack dancing?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:31 - Oct 3 with 3791 viewsPhil_S

Good to see they have rolled out the celebrities - where is Moscow Jack when we need him

Strange how the Trust is represented these days...
Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:36 - Oct 3 with 3771 viewsDarran

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:31 - Oct 3 by Phil_S

Good to see they have rolled out the celebrities - where is Moscow Jack when we need him

Strange how the Trust is represented these days...

Who's representing the Trust in that photo then?

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:37 - Oct 3 with 3765 viewsPhil_S

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:36 - Oct 3 by Darran

Who's representing the Trust in that photo then?

Mad Mazza. Mal insisted on using her to be the Trust representative in the film despite Huw Cooze and I saying she had nothing to do with the Trust and hadn't for years. Sadly he elected she was more important than Richard Lillicrap for a mention
Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:38 - Oct 3 with 3759 viewsDarran

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:37 - Oct 3 by Phil_S

Mad Mazza. Mal insisted on using her to be the Trust representative in the film despite Huw Cooze and I saying she had nothing to do with the Trust and hadn't for years. Sadly he elected she was more important than Richard Lillicrap for a mention

Ah right yeah.

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:41 - Oct 3 with 3740 viewsPhil_S

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:38 - Oct 3 by Darran

Ah right yeah.

Disappeared out of sight the moment things became difficult at the Trust and there were no TV cameras to be seen. Appeared again 48 hours before the play off final when ITV captioned her as "Swansea City Supporters Trust"

Uses the phrase "My Swans' alot and is basically nothing to do with us but loves a camera for some reason
Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:46 - Oct 3 with 3709 viewsScoobyWho

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:41 - Oct 3 by Phil_S

Disappeared out of sight the moment things became difficult at the Trust and there were no TV cameras to be seen. Appeared again 48 hours before the play off final when ITV captioned her as "Swansea City Supporters Trust"

Uses the phrase "My Swans' alot and is basically nothing to do with us but loves a camera for some reason

My research on the real jacks who saved the club continued today, read your trust book on my day off. Any other reccomends ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:47 - Oct 3 with 3704 viewsKingsJack

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:41 - Oct 3 by Phil_S

I don't think you can really criticise her for using the phrase "my Swans." It's as much hers as it is yours as it is mine as it is all of ours. That just looks a bit petty.
Login to get fewer ads

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:48 - Oct 3 with 3692 viewsScoobyWho

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:47 - Oct 3 by KingsJack

I don't think you can really criticise her for using the phrase "my Swans." It's as much hers as it is yours as it is mine as it is all of ours. That just looks a bit petty.

Tony ?

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:48 - Oct 3 with 3683 viewsPhil_S

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:47 - Oct 3 by KingsJack

Valid point but it doesnt take away from the original point
Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:49 - Oct 3 with 3674 viewsPhil_S

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:46 - Oct 3 by ScoobyWho

My research on the real jacks who saved the club continued today, read your trust book on my day off. Any other reccomends ?

Hope you enjoyed the book.

As a Swans book Ash's Premier League diary is a good read too
Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:51 - Oct 3 with 3655 viewslonglostjack

Cardigan Jacks - where were you in the seventies when I was on my own in the Richards bus going to the Vetch ?? PM me and we'll meet up at the Leicester game .

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:52 - Oct 3 with 3647 viewsScoobyWho

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:49 - Oct 3 by Phil_S

Hope you enjoyed the book.

As a Swans book Ash's Premier League diary is a good read too

I bought that, did you have a hand in it ? preferred Monks TBH, and also read vetch field voices which ranks as one of my favourite books to dip in and out of, brilliant stories. Swans following Cardiff in 1927, times change.

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:53 - Oct 3 with 3630 viewsPhil_S

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:52 - Oct 3 by ScoobyWho

I bought that, did you have a hand in it ? preferred Monks TBH, and also read vetch field voices which ranks as one of my favourite books to dip in and out of, brilliant stories. Swans following Cardiff in 1927, times change.

Nothing to do with me that one - just a great read

I wish I still had all the questionnaires from Vetch Field Voices that we had in

Maybe it is time for an updated version to be considered.
Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:54 - Oct 3 with 3616 viewsScoobyWho

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:53 - Oct 3 by Phil_S

Nothing to do with me that one - just a great read

I wish I still had all the questionnaires from Vetch Field Voices that we had in

Maybe it is time for an updated version to be considered.

You can get whats her name Croft to write a foreword ;-)

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:55 - Oct 3 with 3604 viewsPhil_S

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:54 - Oct 3 by ScoobyWho

You can get whats her name Croft to write a foreword ;-)

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 22:01 - Oct 3 with 3562 viewsUxbridge

If she does write something, you'd better make sure you use it. I remember the most unseemly hissy fit she had when Murph decided not to use her piece for his fanzine because it was, well, shit.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 22:13 - Oct 3 with 3506 viewsTNT

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:51 - Oct 3 by longlostjack

Cardigan Jacks - where were you in the seventies when I was on my own in the Richards bus going to the Vetch ?? PM me and we'll meet up at the Leicester game .

Two of the most passionate Jacks I know are Cardigan lads, who have followed us from even further afield than Cardigan since their exile through work... and yes, I'm talking '70's onwards.

We'll be meeting for our regular pre-match pint tomorrow, Longlostjack. If you wish to meet up, PM me.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 23:46 - Oct 3 with 3319 viewsWarwickHunt

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:37 - Oct 3 by Phil_S

F*cking travesty. Who let this plastic f*ckwit loose on this project?

Executive producer my arse.
Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 00:24 - Oct 4 with 3270 viewsTNT

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 21:51 - Oct 3 by longlostjack

Offer still there mate.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 00:31 - Oct 4 with 3256 viewslonglostjack

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 00:24 - Oct 4 by TNT

Offer still there mate.

Just got back in - will work out this PM thing now and send you one!

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 00:44 - Oct 4 with 3240 viewslonglostjack

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 00:24 - Oct 4 by TNT

Offer still there mate.

PM sent

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 01:27 - Oct 4 with 3202 viewsAquinas

Its nice to see we have a fan base covering most of South Wales.

Aberdare has a massive support group.

Cardigan and Pembroke is black and white despite what you see on CCF.

A 52 seater was filled from Brecon/Builth went to Wembley . With dozens going regularly to home and away games.

I'll leave the port talbot/neath argument to the people from there. But no doubt there is a huge jack influence in places Cardiff always try to claim as their own.

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 02:19 - Oct 4 with 3177 viewsRuDeMan1970

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 01:27 - Oct 4 by Aquinas

Its nice to see we have a fan base covering most of South Wales.

Aberdare has a massive support group.

Cardigan and Pembroke is black and white despite what you see on CCF.

A 52 seater was filled from Brecon/Builth went to Wembley . With dozens going regularly to home and away games.

I'll leave the port talbot/neath argument to the people from there. But no doubt there is a huge jack influence in places Cardiff always try to claim as their own.

Neath has always been overwhelmingly black and white - apart from the Caewern estate. Port Talbot was always more of an equal split when I was growing up in the 70s and 80s but does now seem to becoming more Swans than Cardiff....AND LONG MAY THAT CONTINUE

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 06:45 - Oct 4 with 3130 viewsPhil_S

Jack To A King premiere in Cardigan tonight on 22:01 - Oct 3 by Uxbridge

If she does write something, you'd better make sure you use it. I remember the most unseemly hissy fit she had when Murph decided not to use her piece for his fanzine because it was, well, shit.

How very dare he!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024