Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where are the doo gooders now?! 22:06 - Sep 2 with 4172 viewsjackportis

All these protesters im talking about protesting about this illegal war nonsence. (they would of been shot in iraq). Lets not do anything about these beheadings and murders. Lets listen to theses protesters. Do nothing... Give me a break.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Where are the doo gooders now?! on 13:30 - Sep 3 with 641 viewsperchrockjack

I'm assuming Galloway is appalled

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Where are the doo gooders now?! on 13:34 - Sep 3 with 635 viewsjackportis

Where are the doo gooders now?! on 13:25 - Sep 3 by NeiltheTaylor

I don't believe either of you are signed up to serve in an invasion you want the country to undertake.

I am happy to eat my words if you are both in the military or engaged in affairs in the Middle East in some way, but otherwise I can only conclude you are a couple of blow hard cowards banging your gums about something needing to be done, berating other people as "smelly protesters" for their opinion, while not having the guts to back your opinion with action.

I believe bovi works in kfc which has middle east branches so he is well qualified. As for me I worked in the welcome break junction 14 to 15 m4 which is the services. So eat your words. On a serious note you should consider my frustration which should tell u what I may have done previously. I dont want to go into personal details about myself. Have a good day and chill.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024