Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoddle again 23:19 - Aug 9 with 9735 viewsBklynRanger

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/glenn-hoddle-join-qpr-harry-4030649?

If this comes off it'll be bigger than any player we could've brought in.
Hoddle again on 21:30 - Aug 10 with 1895 viewsLoftusRdW12

Hoddle again on 15:34 - Aug 10 by Antti_Heinola

if harry doesn't coach, what does he actually do?
'Go awn lads, go aht there and run about a bit'?

I think you're quite mixed up about the McClaren deal. The board could have offered him a three year deal on double what he's on at derby and he'd still have gone there.

He manages. Perhaps?

Bit like Warnock but without the shorts.

"I still don't know who scored our first and third goals. I'll have a look tonight." Neil Warnock

Hoddle again on 22:10 - Aug 10 with 1834 viewsCiderwithRsie

I think you're quite mixed up about the McClaren deal. The board could have offered him a three year deal on double what he's on at derby and he'd still have gone there.

Car windows don't wind themselves down, you know; even nowadays you still have to press the little electric button thingy.

Course when I was a lad you had to lower them with leather straps. Proper old school.
Hoddle again on 22:25 - Aug 10 with 1803 viewsTheBlob

Hoddle again on 22:10 - Aug 10 by CiderwithRsie

Car windows don't wind themselves down, you know; even nowadays you still have to press the little electric button thingy.

Course when I was a lad you had to lower them with leather straps. Proper old school.

They don't like electric car windows in Holland,too many canals - you drive into one and you can't get out in time because the motors short out.

Useless bit of information for ya.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hoddle again on 22:40 - Aug 10 with 1785 viewsdaveB

Redknapp is the manager and part of that job is to get the best coaches in and I think Hoddle would be a good addition.

The same over the top reactions followed Mclarens arrival last year. I very much doubt this is with a view to Hoddle becoming manager one day but it is a good opportunity for him and for us.
Hoddle again on 23:25 - Aug 10 with 1724 viewsBklynRanger

It has to be at least worth a try.

He's not signing a 20 year blood bond with us. You'd think that the people there would know in the first 3 months if he's a mental disaster who rubs everybody the wrong way.
Hoddle again on 23:48 - Aug 10 with 1675 viewsTacticalR

Hoddle again on 23:25 - Aug 10 by BklynRanger

It has to be at least worth a try.

He's not signing a 20 year blood bond with us. You'd think that the people there would know in the first 3 months if he's a mental disaster who rubs everybody the wrong way.

Steve Black can monitor his karma and balance his chakras accordingly. Then we can all reach a state of enlightenment.

Air hostess clique

Hoddle again on 00:20 - Aug 11 with 1658 viewsBklynRanger

Exactly Tactamical.

Looking at that its quite interesting that your Aussies are always going on about the word Root. They must be unusually in touch (quite liderally) with their chakra areas.

On a similar vein ( get it?) I only last week discovered that my great grandfather was born at the modern day foot of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. 33 Cumberland St. Its great.
Hoddle again on 00:37 - Aug 11 with 1641 viewsGloryHunter

My root chakra is getting stiff thinking about Glenn and Eileen.
Login to get fewer ads

Hoddle again on 00:45 - Aug 11 with 1630 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Hoddle again on 00:20 - Aug 11 by BklynRanger

Exactly Tactamical.

Looking at that its quite interesting that your Aussies are always going on about the word Root. They must be unusually in touch (quite liderally) with their chakra areas.

On a similar vein ( get it?) I only last week discovered that my great grandfather was born at the modern day foot of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. 33 Cumberland St. Its great.

Built by Cleveland Bridge in Darlington.
Hoddle again on 00:51 - Aug 11 with 1624 viewswood_hoop

Hoddle again on 14:03 - Aug 10 by rsonist

People really going far and wide out of their way to spin scant concrete past evidence into hopeful potential positives.

He played 3-5-2 when a lot of other clubs did. He says nice things about nice football and nice kids. He hasn't got anything to show for it. Same as Kevin Keegan, same as Steve Bruce. Yet somehow Hoddle is nothing less than the English Johan Cruyff with the tactical brilliance and Plans A-Z to go toe to toe with the Rodgers, Martinez, Pochettinos of the new school. Do me a lemon.

Signings so far on paper look reasonably good, especially in comparrison to many of the previous, very defensive minded but understandable after some of our results both last season and when last in the Prem, still a few weeks to go for more attacking players to be signed up, just who will be very interesting.

Hoddle for me is a big no no, cannot see him taking a few of our defensive minded midfielders and turning them into more creative players, defensive duties will still be to the fore but we are sorely missing the link between midfield and our strikers, setting up 'defensive' style of play especially with a 5-3-2 system is not the hardest trick a coach will ever have to ingrain into the type of players we seem to have in abundance, a good coach could change some of that more negative play, using the players already in the squad, may mean a different approach to how the players are trained but thats were good coaches excel, trying to make a silk purse from a pigs ear, Hoddle just does not fit that bill with his previous escapades.
Hoddle again on 00:54 - Aug 11 with 1621 viewskensalriser

Hoddle again on 23:48 - Aug 10 by TacticalR

Steve Black can monitor his karma and balance his chakras accordingly. Then we can all reach a state of enlightenment.

You have to say that Glenda's made a better fist of transgendering than Frankie girl.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Hoddle again on 05:10 - Aug 11 with 1578 viewsBklynRanger

Hoddle again on 00:45 - Aug 11 by CroydonCaptJack

Built by Cleveland Bridge in Darlington.

See how these things work? I lived for 4 years with a fella from Middlesborough who had a positive opinion of Darlo people. Amazing.

Hoddle Out.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2014 5:12]
Hoddle again on 07:15 - Aug 11 with 1523 viewsLoft1979

Hoddle again on 22:40 - Aug 10 by daveB

Redknapp is the manager and part of that job is to get the best coaches in and I think Hoddle would be a good addition.

The same over the top reactions followed Mclarens arrival last year. I very much doubt this is with a view to Hoddle becoming manager one day but it is a good opportunity for him and for us.

++
Hoddle again on 08:27 - Aug 11 with 1461 viewsTheBlob

Hoddle again on 23:48 - Aug 10 by TacticalR

Is there a Bottle Chakra?Mine's quacking a bit with the lack of signings.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hoddle again on 08:29 - Aug 11 with 1466 viewsozexile

Hoddle again on 00:20 - Aug 11 by BklynRanger

Exactly Tactamical.

Just played indoor football today at Cumberland street, how bizarre.
Hoddle again on 09:33 - Aug 11 with 1390 viewspaulparker

Hoddle again on 22:40 - Aug 10 by daveB

Agree with Dave, this will be on a part time basis , would be an excellent appointment
if you get past the hod squad stuff , the bloke should still be England Manager IMHO,
I would like the club to offer him a role in Development or in charge of the Academy ,
the players will certainly look up & listen to him more than Bonds or Jordon

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hoddle again on 09:36 - Aug 11 with 1381 viewsessextaxiboy

He manages as Alex Ferguson used to do but with lesser players .. seemed to work out ok .
Hoddle again on 09:49 - Aug 11 with 1360 viewsAntti_Heinola

Hoddle again on 09:36 - Aug 11 by essextaxiboy

He manages as Alex Ferguson used to do but with lesser players .. seemed to work out ok .

I tell you what Taxi, I've a new found respect for you after that comment. You have literally taken out a pair of balls the size of basketballs and slammed them on the desk in front of you with that comment.
Bravo, sir. Bravo.

But seriously, though, is your real name Jamie?

Bare bones.

Hoddle again on 10:37 - Aug 11 with 1314 viewsElHoop

Quite a good little piece on Betfair:

https://betting.betfair.com/football/premier-league/post-109-100814-201.html?rfr

They even think that top 10 might be a value bet with Hoddle on board!
Hoddle again on 11:04 - Aug 11 with 1278 viewsTacticalR

For the record, despite my scoffing, I do think Hoddle would be a good acquisition.

On TV he is usually the most insightful British pundit on Champions League matches, and he has been going on for years about youth development.

I don't really know why he didn't set the world alight as a manager. Perhaps his vision of things was just too distant to get across to the players. Perhaps he's just not a people person.

The reincarnation stuff is no more bonkers than Christianity.

We just need to get our chakras lined up.

Air hostess clique

Hoddle again on 11:44 - Aug 11 with 1240 viewsadhoc_qpr

Hoddle again on 11:04 - Aug 11 by TacticalR

For the record, despite my scoffing, I do think Hoddle would be a good acquisition.

On TV he is usually the most insightful British pundit on Champions League matches, and he has been going on for years about youth development.

I don't really know why he didn't set the world alight as a manager. Perhaps his vision of things was just too distant to get across to the players. Perhaps he's just not a people person.

The reincarnation stuff is no more bonkers than Christianity.

We just need to get our chakras lined up.

Hoddle surely can't be worse than our current coaching set up i.e, non-existent!
Hoddle again on 11:57 - Aug 11 with 1202 viewsessextaxiboy

Hoddle again on 09:49 - Aug 11 by Antti_Heinola

I tell you what Taxi, I've a new found respect for you after that comment. You have literally taken out a pair of balls the size of basketballs and slammed them on the desk in front of you with that comment.
Bravo, sir. Bravo.

But seriously, though, is your real name Jamie?

Well I have only paraphrased what a few others have said in posts above I:e you dont need to be out there in shorts every day if you employ decent coaches who you trust to do the job . I actually thought it showed some humility to recognise that he needed a coach and get in someone like Mclaren and now Hoddle . Wally Downs wasnt up to much IMO . Thanks for the new found respect , I dont know what to say really . Only that I am not Jamie hope that clears that up ?
Hoddle again on 12:17 - Aug 11 with 1150 viewsPinnerPaul

Hoddle again on 11:44 - Aug 11 by adhoc_qpr

Hoddle surely can't be worse than our current coaching set up i.e, non-existent!

That last sentence really is nonsense - all these professional are here and not being coached and are quite happy about that?
Hoddle again on 12:46 - Aug 11 with 1091 viewswestolian

People really going far and wide out of their way to spin scant concrete past evidence into hopeful potential positives.

He played 3-5-2 when a lot of other clubs did. He says nice things about nice football and nice kids. He hasn't got anything to show for it. Same as Kevin Keegan, same as Steve Bruce. Yet somehow Hoddle is nothing less than the English Johan Cruyff with the tactical brilliance and Plans A-Z to go toe to toe with the Rodgers, Martinez, Pochettinos of the new school. Do me a lemon.

You seem VERY angry about Glenn Hoddle.

Does he have naughty photos of you ?

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Hoddle again on 13:16 - Aug 11 with 1276 viewsEastR

spot on

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024