Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Malaysian Plane Crash in Ukraine? 16:41 - Jul 17 with 4480 viewsRANGERS4EVER

http://www.businessinsider.com/malaysian-plane-crash-russia-border-2014-7

Awful news if true

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Another Malaysian Plane Crash in Ukraine? on 08:53 - Jul 18 with 781 viewsade_qpr

Another Malaysian Plane Crash in Ukraine? on 00:57 - Jul 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

They say in London you are never more than 10ft from a Rat.

Going by the content of some of these posts, at Loftus Rd I've never been more than ten foot from a nutter.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 1:00]

Christ has the Camp Nou moved to London

Yes I know getting coat.............

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Another Malaysian Plane Crash in Ukraine? on 09:00 - Jul 18 with 766 viewsElHoop

The world's a fecking mess. The yanks and the EU try to take out Ukraine and Putin understandably draws the line at that and says hop off you westerners, so it turns into a civil war over which our airlines continue to take a short cut. Meanwhile Putin starts acting the clever clogs statesman - arsehole version. Bang. You couldn't make it up - you don't have to.
Another Malaysian Plane Crash in Ukraine? on 09:19 - Jul 18 with 744 viewsBluce_Ree

Russians are historically c**ts. F**k them for this and everything.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Another Malaysian Plane Crash in Ukraine? on 09:32 - Jul 18 with 724 viewsTheBlob

Another Malaysian Plane Crash in Ukraine? on 00:57 - Jul 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

They say in London you are never more than 10ft from a Rat.

Going by the content of some of these posts, at Loftus Rd I've never been more than ten foot from a nutter.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 1:00]

And if you play your cards right they'll never know the difference.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024