Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Booing your own players 21:34 - Mar 20 with 3322 viewsYorkRanger

It's just wrong.

O Neill was getting slaughtered by a bloke next to me on Tuesday. How does that help? Yes he was sh1te, but he wasn't alone and no one could say he wasn't trying.

Keane has been getting stick, but he is a young lad trying to play in a role not suited to his game.

It just seems so counter productive. Does it make people feel better targeting a player.

Seems to have always been common at Rangers - Ernie Howe always sticks in my mind.

Thoughts?
Booing your own players on 13:47 - Mar 21 with 837 viewswombat

Booing your own players on 13:46 - Mar 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Speaking of Mark Hately, he's the only player I ever booed.

Colin Clarke for me never got tired of booing that useless lump of turd

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Booing your own players on 13:55 - Mar 21 with 826 viewsrrrspricey

Booing your own players on 08:08 - Mar 21 by Pommyhoop

Mickey Leach got absolute dog's as did Tony Sealy.

Remember them both, particularly Sealy and particularly one cold wet night at Brisbane Road where he got soem every time he came near our fans
Booing your own players on 14:03 - Mar 21 with 814 viewsloftboy

Boswinga is the only one I've given serious stick to

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Booing your own players on 14:12 - Mar 21 with 806 viewsfrancisbowles

Only time in 44 years was Barton, the time he came out and was announced before kick off, after the Warnock sacking. Mike Bassett references and all! Have forgiven him now though!
Booing your own players on 14:23 - Mar 21 with 789 viewsTacticalR

Booing your own players on 14:03 - Mar 21 by loftboy

Boswinga is the only one I've given serious stick to

That was an unusual case as Boswinga had been publicly fingered as the 'wrong sort' by Redknapp, who had also taken it upon himself to reveal Boswinga's wages (although he continued to play him).

Air hostess clique

Booing your own players on 16:51 - Mar 21 with 755 viewsqprdan

It was acceptable to boo Bosingwa. End of.
Booing your own players on 16:55 - Mar 21 with 751 viewsthemodfather

but is it acceptable for players in our shirt to under perform, not care, go thru the motions??? and should we cheer and clap that?
what are the choices?
some players, not all ,but most at qpr are on big wages and bonuses...not too much to ask for some heart and effort.
Booing your own players on 18:09 - Mar 21 with 733 viewsqueensparker

Wegerle used to get booed a fair bit after he first turned up. Mike Fillery used to get untold stick round where I stood in those days as well.

It's always been around
Login to get fewer ads

Booing your own players on 18:17 - Mar 21 with 728 viewsYorkRanger

Booing your own players on 18:09 - Mar 21 by queensparker

Wegerle used to get booed a fair bit after he first turned up. Mike Fillery used to get untold stick round where I stood in those days as well.

It's always been around

Wegerle was interesting. Great goal against Leeds but from where I was standing he had as many dreadful games as great ones
Booing your own players on 21:25 - Mar 21 with 689 viewsSydneyRs

Booing your own players on 18:17 - Mar 21 by YorkRanger

Wegerle was interesting. Great goal against Leeds but from where I was standing he had as many dreadful games as great ones

Very true Wegerle could be utterly useless or brilliant in equal measure.

The Arsenal game mentioned earlier where we led for most of the game only to concede two very late goals was the birth of the whole 'donkey Adams' thing that ended up with carrots being thrown at him every week. It was QPR that started it that day. I think it came from frustration that he was being picked for England and Paul Parker wasn't.

Adams is an example of someone who coped with the abuse and got better. Would have finished a lot of players I'm sure. One of the Sunday papers after that game had a two page report with Donkey Adams spread across both pages as the headline. I tried to storm out after Arsenal's second goal but the police blocked the exits. Was fuming at the end of that game!
Booing your own players on 22:44 - Mar 21 with 663 viewsShotKneesHoop

I know you lot won't believe it but I've called "Taxi for Barton" twice in 2011, and "Taxi for that useless, talentless, lame brain, midget, turd polished Jimmy Clithero of a footballer" - (I've forgotten his name) every time that waster collector of splinters on £60k a week has taken the field since promotion to the Premier Division.

Why is it I can't remember his name?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024