Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? 13:20 - Mar 8 with 13925 viewsclement

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 10:06 - Mar 9 with 2408 viewsWarwickHunt

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 09:58 - Mar 9 by Darran

The first mention of Paul Clememt on this site.
Guess who mentioned him?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/97765/page:2

Him and his family sound pretty happy in Madrid...

Bielsa's yer mon. Frank De Boer is making noises about managing in the PL too...
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 10:08 - Mar 9 with 2405 viewsDarran

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 10:06 - Mar 9 by WarwickHunt

Him and his family sound pretty happy in Madrid...

Bielsa's yer mon. Frank De Boer is making noises about managing in the PL too...

Nah,we need each other.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 10:18 - Mar 9 with 2395 viewsBYMJacks

I wouldn't mind someone like Roberto Di Matteo with Garry monk as his assistant. If it had to be out of the list though I would stick with Garry monk
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 10:21 - Mar 9 with 2391 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Guess who mentioned him?

Sorry i did know that should have given you the credit, but if you read the article it seems like he is primed to join the 'right club, with the right chairmen'. Look at the teams he's been involved in, teams who ply football with a beast of a striker up top(Didi, Ibra), we look custom fit for him!
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 10:22 - Mar 9 with 2391 viewsWarwickHunt

Guess who mentioned him?

We'll blame you if he f*cks up then.
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 10:41 - Mar 9 with 2371 viewsDarran

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 10:21 - Mar 9 by exiledinenglandjack

Sorry i did know that should have given you the credit, but if you read the article it seems like he is primed to join the 'right club, with the right chairmen'. Look at the teams he's been involved in, teams who ply football with a beast of a striker up top(Didi, Ibra), we look custom fit for him!

We do.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 12:13 - Mar 9 with 2341 viewsSwanjack10

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 14:08 - Mar 8 by Dr_Winston

Moyles for me.

Chris?

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 12:24 - Mar 9 with 2336 viewsairedale

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 14:37 - Mar 8 by C_jack

Jones the butcher?

Good choice! And if we went 1 nil down he could run up and down the touchline shouting 'Don't panic Mr Jenkins, don't panic!'
Login to get fewer ads

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 18:16 - Mar 9 with 2264 viewsC_jack

Tell you what, we could do a lot worse than Uwe Rosler

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 18:19 - Mar 9 with 2260 viewsPhil_S

If you could have anyone for our next manager which one of these 10 would it be
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 18:22 - Mar 9 with 2250 viewspencoedjack

Been thinking that for a while
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 19:45 - Mar 9 with 2228 viewswaynekerr55

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 09:52 - Mar 9 by WarwickHunt

According to the Manchester Evening News (part of the Guardian/Observer stable and usually very reliable on local football), Yernahtid have already sounded out Bielsa as a possible replacement for Moyes...
[Post edited 9 Mar 2014 9:53]

Well I for one hope that if that happens that we don't end up with that hoofball kick and run merchant anywhere near our club

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 20:10 - Mar 9 with 2218 viewsJoeBaxi

At least 5 of the six options would never be the next manager. Next question
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 22:06 - Mar 9 with 2184 viewsCatullus

If Monk fails, or just doesn't get it, then Bielsa, or maybe the Brighton manager? I don't think we'd get Poyet now.
I'm sure the board already has a list drawn up. Our next manager is one area where they always seem prepared.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 22:18 - Mar 9 with 2176 viewsKilkennyjack

Let's give tony pennock another chance, why not ?

Beware of the Risen People

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 08:23 - Mar 10 with 2052 viewsgibs0n

I think "none of them"
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 08:48 - Mar 10 with 2028 viewswaynekerr55

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 22:18 - Mar 9 by Kilkennyjack

Let's give tony pennock another chance, why not ?

You really aren't having him are you

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 08:51 - Mar 10 with 2023 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Bielsa or Paul Clement for me with Monk as coach and we need to get it sorted as soon as possible so we don't have any delay with potential signings and pre-season.

I just don't think Monk is ready for it yet
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 09:29 - Mar 10 with 1989 viewsWarwickHunt

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 08:51 - Mar 10 by TenkosBlondeWig

Bielsa or Paul Clement for me with Monk as coach and we need to get it sorted as soon as possible so we don't have any delay with potential signings and pre-season.

I just don't think Monk is ready for it yet

If we haven't already sounded out at least one from Bielsa, Clement and De Boer the board need shooting.

Bielsa should be a no brainer - doubt if HJ fancies having such a strong character around though...
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 10:00 - Mar 10 with 1965 viewswaynekerr55

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 09:29 - Mar 10 by WarwickHunt

If we haven't already sounded out at least one from Bielsa, Clement and De Boer the board need shooting.

Bielsa should be a no brainer - doubt if HJ fancies having such a strong character around though...

A Guardian reader advocating shooting - whatever next?

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 10:03 - Mar 10 with 1961 viewsWarwickHunt

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 10:00 - Mar 10 by waynekerr55

A Guardian reader advocating shooting - whatever next?

You can take the boy out of the Sandfields...
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 12:21 - Mar 11 with 1884 viewsPLLC

Malky Mackay has dropped from 40/1 down to 6/1 on Paddy Power. Just as well I lumped on at 40's
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 12:32 - Mar 11 with 1871 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 12:21 - Mar 11 by PLLC

Malky Mackay has dropped from 40/1 down to 6/1 on Paddy Power. Just as well I lumped on at 40's

He's dropped because people like you 'lump on' when your friends text you that their uncle who is the second cousin of someone who works behind the concourse has overheard Huw on the phone to Mackay's agent.

If you have ever witnessed a Mackay team play football and believe we would hire him after sacking our previous manager for 'changing our identity' then you my friend need to sit down and take a real long hard look at yourself.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 12:33 - Mar 11 with 1867 viewstrolley_jack

Can we have Brian Laudrup?
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 12:37 - Mar 11 with 1860 viewsWarwickHunt

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 12:21 - Mar 11 by PLLC

F*ck aye - lucky beyond.

You can kiss that goodbye, you massive plum.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024