Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia to be booted out of world cup? 02:37 - Mar 6 with 2067 viewsHighjack

Apparently it's one of the many sanctions the Ukrainian ambassador is pushing for if they don't pull back over Crimea. There is precedent too as Yugoslavia were booted out in 92 due to the war there, allowing Denmark to win (The football, not the war).

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 10:07 - Mar 6 with 1877 viewsbalboajack

Lol "the football, not the war".

It's a fair point, can't see it happening now though with the influence and money that old Vlad has at his disposal
Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 10:24 - Mar 6 with 1841 viewsBackHeel

Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 10:07 - Mar 6 by balboajack

Lol "the football, not the war".

It's a fair point, can't see it happening now though with the influence and money that old Vlad has at his disposal

but I thought Russia had kind of been co-operating with regard the Ukraine....jeepers hard to follow all this stuff aint it
Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 10:48 - Mar 6 with 1793 viewsUxbridge

Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 10:24 - Mar 6 by BackHeel

but I thought Russia had kind of been co-operating with regard the Ukraine....jeepers hard to follow all this stuff aint it

By cooperating I assume you mean invading?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 11:09 - Mar 6 with 1776 viewstomdickharry

Mr Putin has too many friends in high places in Eastern Europe in FIFA for them to even think of expelling Russia from the WC,its all about votes nothing else.
Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 12:04 - Mar 6 with 1708 viewsC_jack

I'm sure there's something that avoids politics influencing football? in theory anyway.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 12:22 - Mar 6 with 1681 viewsjaf69

so should we ban the usa and England from the world cup too for invading and bombing the cr@p out of any country they feel?
Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 15:52 - Mar 6 with 1516 viewsQuakerJack

Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 12:22 - Mar 6 by jaf69

so should we ban the usa and England from the world cup too for invading and bombing the cr@p out of any country they feel?

Yes

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 16:01 - Mar 6 with 1502 viewsacejack3065

With the ammount of Grease Money thrown about during Russia's 2018 world cup bid, there is no way they will be thrown out of the world cup directly before the one they are hosting.
Login to get fewer ads

Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 07:05 - Mar 7 with 1352 viewsgibs0n

Maybe thats a good way to communicate to the Russians. I think its a good statement. Hopefully we can do a lot of sanctions to there will be some pressure from the inside of Russia too.
Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 19:42 - Mar 7 with 1255 viewsItchySphincter

Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 10:48 - Mar 6 by Uxbridge

By cooperating I assume you mean invading?

Hardy. Brainwashed by the BBC agenda I see.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 20:06 - Mar 7 with 1225 viewsUxbridge

Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 19:42 - Mar 7 by ItchySphincter

Hardy. Brainwashed by the BBC agenda I see.

Arf. Aye, they're just local militia innit. No Russian soldiers on the ground, oh no.

Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 20:35 - Mar 7 with 1206 viewsItchySphincter

Guffaw. If only the rest of the world shared your simplistic view.

Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 20:43 - Mar 7 with 1197 viewsUxbridge

Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 20:35 - Mar 7 by ItchySphincter

Guffaw. If only the rest of the world shared your simplistic view.

Well one of us is simple..

Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 20:59 - Mar 7 with 1174 viewstomdickharry

Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 15:52 - Mar 6 by QuakerJack

Yes

Remind me did anything happen to Argentina when they invaded the Falklands,by the way sanctions can work both ways,take as an instance if Russia turned their gas supply line to Germany off.
Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 21:27 - Mar 7 with 1159 viewsItchySphincter

Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 20:43 - Mar 7 by Uxbridge

Well one of us is simple..

Congratulations.

Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 22:27 - Mar 7 with 1124 viewsLord_Bony

Russia to be booted out of world cup? on 20:59 - Mar 7 by tomdickharry

Remind me did anything happen to Argentina when they invaded the Falklands,by the way sanctions can work both ways,take as an instance if Russia turned their gas supply line to Germany off.

Lol
If the Americans tried any sanctions the Russian would collapse the dollar in no time.

The Russians did nt invade Crimea there were already 25.000 troops there who we're asked to assist.

No way should politics be brought into sport otherwise the UK and Us would never participate in anything!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024