Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
sack redknapp 08:19 - Mar 2 with 5415 viewsmorgantwin

he has lost it big time his idiotic deceision to loan out adel has cost us 80 million pound and lost us loic remy
what a pathetic performance,tony must do what he hates to do and be ruthless
in tony fernandes we have the nicest charmen in the league,but being nice dosnt win matches
sack the madman or else we wont make the play offs

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:54 - Mar 4 with 753 viewsmorgantwin

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:19 - Mar 4 by SpiritofGregory

We all saw it coming, the hush that descended over Loftus Rd when Charlie got injured and the misery on this board on transfer deadline day was an indication that we all knew that we are a one man band. No wins since Charlie's injury, the players should be ashamed of themselves.

Im begining to think that charlie austin is the most important player since rodney marsh
when hes playing he seems to have this amazing aura about him,the players all want to work for him and if hes anywhere near the box they try to find him with any kind of ball they can ,perhaps if he can get back for our last five games ,we may be able to make the play offs

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:41 - Mar 4 with 723 viewsisawqpratwcity

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:54 - Mar 4 by morgantwin

Im begining to think that charlie austin is the most important player since rodney marsh
when hes playing he seems to have this amazing aura about him,the players all want to work for him and if hes anywhere near the box they try to find him with any kind of ball they can ,perhaps if he can get back for our last five games ,we may be able to make the play offs

He ain't Ferdinand, Marsh or Bowles, but for half a season he was our only fit, decent striker.

Doyle hasn't proved himself yet.

Jeez, just look at the goal statistics.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:51 - Mar 4 with 729 viewsBrianMcCarthy

(No subject) (n/t) on 07:57 - Mar 4 by morgantwin

brian mcarthy im not a wind up merchant ive supported qpr for 55 seasons,im absolutely hertbroken that we are not going up automatically

ive got feelings ,and im really hurting right now
our whole season has suddenly gone up in smoke,and like everyone else i want us to attack i fear we could be fighting a relegation battle next season because harry redknapp always seems to like to put in older players
so as we progress we end up going backwards,im not happy at the moment,i want us to buy younger players and build for the future like west brom did

Ok, morgantwin, I'll take your word for it, but maybe you can't blame me for being suspicious either. You showed up just when things were going south, and your posts remind me of the trolls' posts.

If I got you wrong, sincere apologies. I'm very protective of this board and my Rangers. matbe over-protective.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:03 - Mar 4 with 692 viewsmorgantwin

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:51 - Mar 4 by BrianMcCarthy

Ok, morgantwin, I'll take your word for it, but maybe you can't blame me for being suspicious either. You showed up just when things were going south, and your posts remind me of the trolls' posts.

If I got you wrong, sincere apologies. I'm very protective of this board and my Rangers. matbe over-protective.

ok brian no worries,i love qpr more than life itself,but im very worried because of my age that i wont live long enough to see us trully returning to the top flight
how much i loved that game at chelsea when we won 3-0 and francis and bowles run chelsea off the pitch that game and the 6-1 drubbing at our place those memories will always be special to me
if only we can get back up there to beat them like the 1-0 victory when swp scored those memories mean so much to me

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:24 - Mar 4 with 675 viewsDiscodroid

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:03 - Mar 4 by morgantwin

ok brian no worries,i love qpr more than life itself,but im very worried because of my age that i wont live long enough to see us trully returning to the top flight
how much i loved that game at chelsea when we won 3-0 and francis and bowles run chelsea off the pitch that game and the 6-1 drubbing at our place those memories will always be special to me
if only we can get back up there to beat them like the 1-0 victory when swp scored those memories mean so much to me

good man.

i know its hard to believe sometimes

but we all love rangers on here.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:25 - Mar 4 with 646 viewsBrianMcCarthy

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:24 - Mar 4 by Discodroid

good man.

i know its hard to believe sometimes

but we all love rangers on here.

In fairness, he remembers the 6-1 drubbing!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:33 - Mar 4 with 635 viewsDiscodroid

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:25 - Mar 4 by BrianMcCarthy

In fairness, he remembers the 6-1 drubbing!

I Know., Only on LFW! one great big dysfunctional family and very fackin QPR!.

its like one flew over the cukoo's nest on here sometimes....

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024