Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Pardew 16:31 - Mar 1 with 12878 viewsexiledclaseboy

Apparently just headbutted one of Hull's players. Definite intent (according to SSN) if not much contact.

Poll: Tory leader

Alan Pardew on 17:07 - Mar 1 with 2197 viewspansypants

Alan Pardew on 17:05 - Mar 1 by airedale

Yes, problem solved, he's going to sit down during matches now.......

As i said the arrogance of the man is staggering! Who advised him to comment so soon?

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Alan Pardew on 17:13 - Mar 1 with 2161 viewsZut_Alors

Alan Pardew on 17:07 - Mar 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Did you see the 2 stamps on Giroud's leg when he was on the floor?
I can't remember who did the first one but it was Charlie Adams did the second.
They were definitely trying to cripple him in my book.
Worse still they beat Arsenal 1-0.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2014 17:16]

If ever you were to wish a career ending injury on someone, it would have to be Adam. Thug.
Alan Pardew on 17:25 - Mar 1 with 2110 viewspansypants

Alan Pardew on 17:13 - Mar 1 by Zut_Alors

If ever you were to wish a career ending injury on someone, it would have to be Adam. Thug.

Leighton James on commentary when we played Stoke mentioned what cowards Adam and Walters really are. They dish it out but when someone squares up they retreat faster than an itallian tank.

Horrible team, horrible manager, horrible fans

Alan Pardew on 17:29 - Mar 1 with 2094 viewsScoobyWho

So why isnt he in a cell like eveyone else would be ?
If you headbutt a player tomorrow at the liberty you will get immediate jail.
Not sure what the difference is, are their legal exceptions ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Alan Pardew on 17:30 - Mar 1 with 2082 viewsWxmJax

My missus has always said that she thinks he's a scumbag, just something about him, and she's normally a very good judge of character.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Alan Pardew on 17:33 - Mar 1 with 2062 viewsepaul

Alan Pardew on 16:44 - Mar 1 by exiledclaseboy

I'd imagine head butting someone at work can be construed as gross misconduct and lead to sacking. I don't think they will though.

Where's Shaky of the Bailey when you need him, eh?

Absolutely Gross Misconduct, in fact I had a casae where the member butted another member of staff, faced a GM board, video evidence to boot and we saved his job..........good days work

There was a lot of background to it before hand, it wasnt a simple walk up and nut

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Alan Pardew on 17:37 - Mar 1 with 2041 viewsepaul

Alan Pardew on 17:29 - Mar 1 by ScoobyWho

Immediate jail!, how about nicked, charged, bailed to court date

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Alan Pardew on 17:37 - Mar 1 with 2041 viewsexiledclaseboy

(Slightly paraphrased) interview with Steve Bruce on Radio 5 just now:

Interviewer:

"What do you think of the incident, Steve? It's not like Alan is it?"

Bruce:

"Yes, it's exactly like Alan"

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Pardew on 17:39 - Mar 1 with 2033 viewssomersetsimon

Alan Pardew on 17:29 - Mar 1 by ScoobyWho

If player headbutts another player during the match, then he would be dealt with by the FA. If a fan butted a player, then that would definitely be a police case. If a non-playing member of the club staff, like a steward, butted a player, then I'm sure that one would be a case for the police.
Where does a manager sit in all this? The fact that the match officials can impose penalties on the manager and coaching staff, such as giving them a red card and sending to the stands, implies that this will be handled by the football authorities rather than the police.
Alan Pardew on 17:41 - Mar 1 with 2021 viewsNeathJack

https://t.co/ETBsKsddNd
Alan Pardew on 17:57 - Mar 1 with 1980 viewsPrivate_Partz

Oooops. Definite contact. The players head goes back. Said player should be up before the beak too as he shoved AP in the first instance. Great fun for us onlookers :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Alan Pardew on 18:00 - Mar 1 with 1961 viewsJackfath

I think it's disgraceful that multi millionaires who are viewed by thousands of youngsters as heroes and role models act in such a way.

If nothing is done by the police then clearly it's one rule for them one for us.

He should be charged with common assault as would any member of the public. It should not be up to the FA to deal with it as some sort of bolt on where other laws apply.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2014 18:00]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Alan Pardew on 18:02 - Mar 1 with 1942 viewspansypants

Alan Pardew on 18:00 - Mar 1 by Jackfath

I think it's disgraceful that multi millionaires who are viewed by thousands of youngsters as heroes and role models act in such a way.

If nothing is done by the police then clearly it's one rule for them one for us.

He should be charged with common assault as would any member of the public. It should not be up to the FA to deal with it as some sort of bolt on where other laws apply.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2014 18:00]

Best post of the year.

Their millions should not make them immune......but we are the mugs who pay their wages really.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2014 18:03]

Alan Pardew on 18:03 - Mar 1 with 1934 viewsDarran

Be a tidy job for Loudstrop,easy flight back and forth to Baconland too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Alan Pardew on 18:08 - Mar 1 with 1913 viewspembsjack

Trouble is too many people put these players and managers on such a pedastal, that they believe they are above everyone and the rules dont apply to them. They are no different to any of us and should be treated the same as well.
Alan Pardew on 18:09 - Mar 1 with 1817 viewsPrivate_Partz

Don't agree. I think the football authorities should sort it out. the last thing the sport needs is plod and lawyers crawling all over it. If this was the situation with egg chasing then there would be a court case every match. it is a sport and it is high octane. 3 match ban for the Hull player and 8 for AP would be lovely. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Alan Pardew on 18:11 - Mar 1 with 1804 viewsDarran

Alan Pardew on 18:09 - Mar 1 by Private_Partz

Don't agree. I think the football authorities should sort it out. the last thing the sport needs is plod and lawyers crawling all over it. If this was the situation with egg chasing then there would be a court case every match. it is a sport and it is high octane. 3 match ban for the Hull player and 8 for AP would be lovely. ;-)

I agree though I don't think he can stay in his job myself.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Alan Pardew on 18:14 - Mar 1 with 1778 viewspembsjack

Doesnt portray newcastle in a great light, its plastered all over the press and web. Does Mike Cashley want someone who people perceives as a thug in charge?
Alan Pardew on 18:17 - Mar 1 with 1760 viewsPrivate_Partz

Fair comment. I am not one to defend AP I hate the git. Would the Prem league dismiss him? Or MA ? Would AP resign by being ashamed of his behaviour? I doubt if any of these scenarios will play out.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2014 18:19]

Alan Pardew on 18:20 - Mar 1 with 1748 viewsJohnw102

Alan Pardew on 18:09 - Mar 1 by Private_Partz

What is the point of a touchline ban? Why not a complete ban from any involvement with the club at all, training ground attending matches etc.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Alan Pardew on 18:29 - Mar 1 with 1702 viewsUxbridge

Pardew's post match interview was extraordinary. The most insincere apology you could imagine. What a horrible chap.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Alan Pardew on 19:03 - Mar 1 with 1618 viewsSpratty

Alan Pardew on 18:03 - Mar 1 by Darran

Be a tidy job for Loudstrop,easy flight back and forth to Baconland too.

Thinking the same and won't have to swap my scarf either
Alan Pardew on 19:06 - Mar 1 with 1602 viewsDyfnant

Alan Pardew on 17:05 - Mar 1 by airedale

Yes, problem solved, he's going to sit down during matches now.......

Fitting seat belts on the bench.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Alan Pardew on 19:07 - Mar 1 with 1596 viewsPrivate_Partz

John. whatever punishment that fits the crime is fine by me. just leave the law out of it in instances such as this I say.

Alan Pardew on 19:09 - Mar 1 with 1578 viewsmonmouth

"I tried to push him away....with my head.."

WTF

He really doesn't think it's an issue.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024