Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) 14:50 - Feb 5 with 5333 viewsJacksy

I have been informed by someone at the Liberty that John Van Zweden has been allowed to purchase over 50 tickets for Dutch people for Saturdays match.
Why is the club allowing this to happen ? How many true Swans fans have been unable to purchase tickets for Saturday ? The Dutch arnt even Jack Army members !
First the club give free tickets to DVLA staff and now they are allowing people from over seas to purchase tickets ahead of true Swans fans .
Leigh Dineen and The Trust need to be asked why this is allowed to happen.

What do others think ????
Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 14:52 - Feb 5 with 4109 viewsSwanzay

Totally wrong, if true! Must be plenty of fans gutted they done have a ticket.
Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 14:52 - Feb 5 with 4106 viewsJACKARSE

Fvcking disgrace if true, be interested to hear the reasoning
Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 14:55 - Feb 5 with 4044 viewsDarran

It's nothing new.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 14:56 - Feb 5 with 4006 viewsJacksy

If anyone can ask Leigh Dineen via Facebook or Twitter why this has been allowed to happen, will they put his answer on here for all to read.
If he says that it isnt happening, he isnt telling the truth !
Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 14:57 - Feb 5 with 3986 viewspencoedjack

I wonder if JVZ leaked the news about Laudrup to one of his cronies which got to message boards as well.

He is on the board of a PL team not some sh1t Dutch 3rd division team.
Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 14:58 - Feb 5 with 3982 viewsDarran

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 14:56 - Feb 5 by Jacksy

If anyone can ask Leigh Dineen via Facebook or Twitter why this has been allowed to happen, will they put his answer on here for all to read.

So who told you it's true then?

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 15:01 - Feb 5 with 3940 viewsLiberty

Laudrup complained about it , and looked what happened to him.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 15:02 - Feb 5 with 3927 viewsJacksy

Obvoiusly i cant give their name, but it is a full time member of staff at the stadium.

I am so pi55ed off that this is allowed to happen (and not for the 1st time)
Login to get fewer ads

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 15:03 - Feb 5 with 3910 viewsscottishjack

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 14:58 - Feb 5 by Darran

So who told you it's true then?

Hasn't this been an arrangement for years? The Dutch fans have travelled over now and then regardless of what division we have been in.
Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 15:05 - Feb 5 with 3866 viewsDarran

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 15:03 - Feb 5 by scottishjack

Hasn't this been an arrangement for years? The Dutch fans have travelled over now and then regardless of what division we have been in.

I think the problem here is JA Members my friend.

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 15:21 - Feb 5 with 3747 viewsscottishjack

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 15:05 - Feb 5 by Darran

I think the problem here is JA Members my friend.

Yeah, I'm not saying it's right or wrong, it is what it is though. An arrangement that the club have had for quite some time.
Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 15:29 - Feb 5 with 3689 viewspencoedjack

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 15:03 - Feb 5 by scottishjack

Can the Pencoed boys who followed Swansea through every division but due to financial restraints couldn't buy ST & still travel away get tickets through JVZ ?
Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 15:31 - Feb 5 with 3668 viewsDarran

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 15:21 - Feb 5 by scottishjack

Yeah, I'm not saying it's right or wrong, it is what it is though. An arrangement that the club have had for quite some time.

Well yeah that was then and this is now,we didn't have a JA Membership back then.

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 15:33 - Feb 5 with 3627 viewsQuakerJack

They're far more loyal than the majority who watch us who didn't during the dark days of lower division football... I do agree that they should go through the proper channels but I don't begrudge them a ticket when SSN are interviewing a guy before the chelsea semi final last year who said he'd been a chelsea fan as a boy and would like to see chelsea win, even tho he was from Carmarthen

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 15:33 - Feb 5 with 3627 viewsSwanjaxs

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 14:56 - Feb 5 by Jacksy

Don't bother, "tweeted" Dineen about the dvla fiasco twice to no avail,he'll actively avoid anything controversial like the plague

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 15:35 - Feb 5 with 3607 viewsDarran

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 15:33 - Feb 5 by QuakerJack

They're far more loyal than the majority who watch us who didn't during the dark days of lower division football... I do agree that they should go through the proper channels but I don't begrudge them a ticket when SSN are interviewing a guy before the chelsea semi final last year who said he'd been a chelsea fan as a boy and would like to see chelsea win, even tho he was from Carmarthen

Peter Hain?

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 15:47 - Feb 5 with 3495 viewspencoedjack

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 15:33 - Feb 5 by QuakerJack

You know how many other games 50 have been to this season ?

Do all 50 go to games there are tickets available ?

West Ham away last season & Wembley was the last time I seen 50 plus.

I bet I know 50 more loyal Jacks who were their in the dungeon days who wont get a ticket for Saturday.
Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 15:50 - Feb 5 with 3470 viewsWatchman

fans and players of ADO have got tickets! When i mentioned this on twitter to LD and JVZ that surely fans desrve tickets first, the non answer I got was deafening

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 15:58 - Feb 5 with 3400 viewsmorningstar

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 15:33 - Feb 5 by Swanjaxs

Don't bother, "tweeted" Dineen about the dvla fiasco twice to no avail,he'll actively avoid anything controversial like the plague

Why would he want to comment on the plague?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 16:01 - Feb 5 with 3376 viewsDyfnant

Only thing I see wrong with this is that it's become public knowledge. If I part owned the club I'd expect perks like this when ever I pleased.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 16:14 - Feb 5 with 3294 viewsymaohyd

Haven't got a problem with it myself. Haven't got a ticket but not bothered about JVZ bringing some pals over.

That's the commercial world and far less deserving people have tickets than someone who has followed the Swans through thick and thin.

Hate all the preciousness that goes around at times.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 16:16 - Feb 5 with 3277 viewsJBT95

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 15:47 - Feb 5 by pencoedjack

You know how many other games 50 have been to this season ?

Do all 50 go to games there are tickets available ?

West Ham away last season & Wembley was the last time I seen 50 plus.

I bet I know 50 more loyal Jacks who were their in the dungeon days who wont get a ticket for Saturday.

There were a few at Old Trafford in the FA Cup
Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 16:26 - Feb 5 with 3205 viewssammylee3

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 16:16 - Feb 5 by JBT95

There were a few at Old Trafford in the FA Cup

who cares, he follows us home and away with his friends
Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 16:29 - Feb 5 with 3178 viewsBloodyhills

I'll start being pissed off about this when I know it's true. There is enough I know to be true to be pissed of with already! :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Dutch on Saturday (fact not fiction) on 16:43 - Feb 5 with 3122 viewsNatterjack

So, we're getting wound-up whether the 50 (unconfirmed) tickets go to 'Jonny Come Lately' local 'fans' or 50 Dutch who come over regularly?

It's a no-brainer for me. Welcome Den Haag!! If we don't mind them filling our seats for games we don't sell-out, I think it's a bit pretentious to complain about Saturday? Just my opinion
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024