Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky - Austin may require surgery 18:39 - Jan 30 with 10324 viewsDieByYourSide

If true this will be a big blow

Poll: And it's hi ho

Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:01 - Jan 30 with 1866 viewsessextaxiboy

Sky - Austin may require surgery on 18:57 - Jan 30 by rosseeles

There were rumours on twitter, someone on watrb board also posted this earlier today, so maybe it was just confirmed to stop rumours

If you supported the Rangers and knew that the star striker needed an operation with one day of the window to go would you put it on the Internet ?

Some people are so obsessed with being"first"and ITK that they let the Club down ,
Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:01 - Jan 30 with 1862 viewsbaz_qpr

Big decision for uncle Tony now - problem is everyone knows we have money and everyone knows we are desperate if Wickham is still available it has to be him and Rhodes but it's going to cost 15m or we accept another year in championship. This is more about our failure to do business in the summer up front than in this window
Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:03 - Jan 30 with 1843 viewsPunteR

Can we get Remy back.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:05 - Jan 30 with 1826 viewsrosseeles

Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:01 - Jan 30 by baz_qpr

Big decision for uncle Tony now - problem is everyone knows we have money and everyone knows we are desperate if Wickham is still available it has to be him and Rhodes but it's going to cost 15m or we accept another year in championship. This is more about our failure to do business in the summer up front than in this window

It's mad isn't it, everyone knows we' were desperate yesterday, no we're doubley as desperate. We wouldn't get Rhodes for 8 mill now that's for sure
Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:08 - Jan 30 with 1781 viewsMatch82

Sky - Austin may require surgery on 18:56 - Jan 30 by rosseeles

Hull have even said Danny graham can go out on loan. Proven goal scorer, on loan.....go bloody get him

He's a Sunderland player on loan at Hull. Bit like the Adel to Milan situation this one.
Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:09 - Jan 30 with 1773 viewsDesertBoot

Injured or not, we've needed another striker or two for months now. Here we are now u a certain creek without a paddle and 24 hours to sort it out. Ludicrous.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:09 - Jan 30 with 1763 viewsDiscodroid

Sky - Austin may require surgery on 18:46 - Jan 30 by RangersDave

Yup,
The problem with not tying things up when the window opens and fcuking about during the month.
It can and will ( if your QPR) come back to bite you on the ass.

What price Rhodes now I ask?

i could not agree with you more.

fk it.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:10 - Jan 30 with 1764 viewspaulparker

we need to go for a proven championship striker possibly two
Troy Deeney
Wickham
Doyle
Mcgoldrick
vaz te
would be the choices I would go for and wouldn't cost us a packet, will probably be harry kane & Zamora upfront for the rest of the season

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:10 - Jan 30 with 1763 viewsLimehouseR

Let's just go get another striker from Burnley.

Simples.
Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:12 - Jan 30 with 1746 viewsizlingtonhoop

Sky - Austin may require surgery on 18:53 - Jan 30 by essextaxiboy

If we dont get anyone in tomorrow the emergency loan window opens in a week .

Bendtner? Anyone?
[Post edited 30 Jan 2014 19:14]
Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:14 - Jan 30 with 1719 viewsrichranger

We doomed I tell you

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/300114-austin-sidelined-1328821.aspx
Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:18 - Jan 30 with 1675 viewsrosseeles

Ian Taylor just confirmed they did the story as it was leaking.

No transfer master plan here!
Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:18 - Jan 30 with 1665 viewsyankranger

Any chance this forces Harry to swallow his pride and bring Adel back. We obviously need to find goals. He played pretty well in that position at Chelsea. If I am TF, I am telling Harry to bring him back. In the situation we are in now, why would we possibly let him walk?
Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:19 - Jan 30 with 1657 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Charlie set for spell on sidelines owing to shoulder injury ...

R'S FRONT-MAN Charlie Austin is set for a prolonged period on the sidelines owing to a shoulder injury sustained in Tuesday night's victory against Bolton Wanderers.

Austin landed heavily during the first half of our 2-1 win over the Trotters and despite shrugging off the initial knock to open the scoring with his 15th goal of the season in all competitions, scans have since revealed he has sustained a complicated shoulder injury.

Dr Peter Florida, R's Head of Medical Services, told www.qpr.co.uk: “Charlie went for a scan on Wednesday afternoon and unfortunately it has shown he has suffered an injury to his shoulder.

“He's done some damage to the bone and cartilage in the joint, as well as the soft tissues around it, and will need an operation to correct the problem.

“We'll start his rehabilitation immediately but he's likely to be sidelined for a prolonged period.”

Austin added: “I’m obviously desperately disappointed.

“Injuries are part and parcel of football but I was really enjoying my football so it’s a bitter blow.

“I’ll work tirelessly in my rehabilitation to make sure I return as quickly as possible and in the meantime, support the lads as we continue to push for promotion.”

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/300114-austin-sidelined-1328821.aspx?#kirHR2lQ

ARSE!

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:19 - Jan 30 with 1658 viewsColombiR

Anyone got any idea how long "prolonged" really means?
It's up there with "sizeable" as one of the meaningless words journos should be banned from using.
I can have a "prolonged" stay on the loo and that's only 20 minutes - if that's the case he should be fit for tomorrow!
Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:20 - Jan 30 with 1640 viewsRblockPrior

Before this injury I wasnt too worried about getting a striker in but now we have to get 1 in, Rhodes 8m bid to test them I reckon

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:22 - Jan 30 with 1604 viewsrosseeles

If he's having surgery it's not going to be less than a month, the injury sounds pretty complicated to so who knows, I'd be hopefully he'll be back this season though
Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:25 - Jan 30 with 1567 viewsLimehouseR

Doctor Peter Florida?

Can't be a genuine doctor.

Bet he walks in to a room and says "Hi every body!"

Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:26 - Jan 30 with 1555 viewsToast_R

Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:41 - Jan 30 with 1435 viewsdaveB

We'll be fine, sign at least 3 players tomorrow, all this means is now unlikely we'll sell Zamora. Personally i've thought for a while we'll buckle and pay what Blackburn want for Rhodes in the end

Club have done the right thing this month looking for the right player rather than over pay on signings, no doubt we would have buckled and paid over the odds for belofondi a year ago, maybe alarm bells were set off when he asked for more money so we look elsewhere.

To say the club are dragging it out is unfair, transfers take an age to set up and complete. Mata certainly wasn't done in days, Moyes admitted they started work on that in November and didn't expect it to be finalised till the summer

Real shame for Austin though, he's been brilliant this season
Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:45 - Jan 30 with 1395 viewsTheBlob

Can we get Chevanton back?He ain't gone anywhere.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:47 - Jan 30 with 1380 viewsngbqpr

Bamford 3 in 3 for Derby - hope we can land someone who settles equally quickly

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:47 - Jan 30 with 1380 viewsrosseeles

The right players? A loan for an unproven striker in Italy and another noones heard of? I'm glad you think that's the right sort of player.

Yeah great we'll go and buy 3 tomorrow, if it's so easy why has it taken all 31 days of jan when others have got it done quicker

And with mata I'm sure irons were in the fire for a while , but the main deal was done in days, even moyes said he was surprised how quick it was done.

I'm sure the extra well now pay in transfer fees is also part of the planning right?
[Post edited 30 Jan 2014 19:48]
Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:48 - Jan 30 with 1365 viewsBklynRanger

Fcuk.

It's not even a question of getting in another forward, it's getting something near Charlie's quality so far this season. I couldn't even guess who that would be.

Textbook Rangers luck.
Sky - Austin may require surgery on 19:49 - Jan 30 with 1359 viewsdanehoop

What I find so stunning about this is that it means Austin must have played over an hour football and scored a goal with his shoulder completely smashed up like this. Suddenly hitting the wild thing and Stuart Wardley levels of toughness and desire.

He really is a fantastic example of a real old fashioned centre forward.

Get well soon Charlie and come back stronger.

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024