Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
will the crowd have the bottle..... 23:14 - Jan 22 with 3571 viewsraynor94

Tuesday the team deserve a hot atmosphere let's hope we make it happen no excuses

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

will the crowd have the bottle..... on 17:55 - Jan 23 with 864 viewsraynor94

will the crowd have the bottle..... on 16:58 - Jan 23 by Oldjack

So Raynor you're actual thinking of make some noise for a change ,yea right your full of bullshyte

Well I won't be spewing over anyone

will the crowd have the bottle..... on 17:58 - Jan 23 with 862 viewsDarran

will the crowd have the bottle..... on 17:55 - Jan 23 by raynor94

Well I won't be spewing over anyone

Please don't remind me,dirty bastard.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

will the crowd have the bottle..... on 20:56 - Jan 23 with 809 viewsCaptain_Sham

To be honest, the last time the side really needed the support, back in 2003 everyone actually came through. I know that they dropped the prices but crowds really improved and so did the support shown. I am of the opinion that whilst we truly have nothing to worry about the crowd will bicker and moan, but when shyt gets really serious,we will ALL, to a man, get behind the team.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 20:56]

Its just a ride.

will the crowd have the bottle..... on 23:46 - Jan 23 with 748 viewsraynor94

will the crowd have the bottle..... on 20:56 - Jan 23 by Captain_Sham

To be honest, the last time the side really needed the support, back in 2003 everyone actually came through. I know that they dropped the prices but crowds really improved and so did the support shown. I am of the opinion that whilst we truly have nothing to worry about the crowd will bicker and moan, but when shyt gets really serious,we will ALL, to a man, get behind the team.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 20:56]

Good post let's hope this is the case

will the crowd have the bottle..... on 07:27 - Jan 24 with 707 viewsswanatcarlisle

will the crowd have the bottle..... on 23:31 - Jan 22 by Darran

Some seasies won't turn up I bet.

This one will from Carlisle!
will the crowd have the bottle..... on 09:42 - Jan 24 with 676 viewsCatullus

will the crowd have the bottle..... on 16:54 - Jan 23 by controversial_jack

Passion on the pitch is needed, never mind the stands.

You're entirely wrong, passion is needed everywhere. In the stands, in the dressing room, on the pitch and everywhere.
Part of the reason for our rise from the very bottom to close to the very top was our togetherness. Along the way we acquired a lot of new support and that togetherness and passion got watered down a bit. It's been there sometimes, for the bigger games.
Tomorrow night we need that togetherness again, and for the rest of the season. If we are all in it together again I'm sure we can survive this season.
Anyone who was there for the Hull game knows what I mean, we were all nervous, we were all anxious. Especially when we went behind. But we were all in it together. The boys on the pitch gave their all and the fans gave their all and we came through.
Now in the vast scheme of things this game is nowhere near as important and relegation is not anything like as bad an outcome as it was then. But that doesn't mean we should accept the possibility and not fight against it.
So against Fulham and for the rest of the season, lets show the team how much we care, is that too much to ask for?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

will the crowd have the bottle..... on 10:14 - Jan 24 with 665 views2face

will the crowd have the bottle..... on 16:54 - Jan 23 by controversial_jack

Passion on the pitch is needed, never mind the stands.

Are you claiming that atmosphere in the stands doesn't transfer to the players performance on the pitch?
[Post edited 25 Jan 2014 1:48]
will the crowd have the bottle..... on 10:32 - Jan 24 with 659 viewsOldjack

I wonder if Mike will give some sort of Brave heart speech to us or the players ,he might even stick his head out of the dugout for this one

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

will the crowd have the bottle..... on 17:14 - Jan 24 with 622 viewsperchrockjack

will the crowd have the bottle..... on 09:42 - Jan 24 by Catullus

You're entirely wrong, passion is needed everywhere. In the stands, in the dressing room, on the pitch and everywhere.
Part of the reason for our rise from the very bottom to close to the very top was our togetherness. Along the way we acquired a lot of new support and that togetherness and passion got watered down a bit. It's been there sometimes, for the bigger games.
Tomorrow night we need that togetherness again, and for the rest of the season. If we are all in it together again I'm sure we can survive this season.
Anyone who was there for the Hull game knows what I mean, we were all nervous, we were all anxious. Especially when we went behind. But we were all in it together. The boys on the pitch gave their all and the fans gave their all and we came through.
Now in the vast scheme of things this game is nowhere near as important and relegation is not anything like as bad an outcome as it was then. But that doesn't mean we should accept the possibility and not fight against it.
So against Fulham and for the rest of the season, lets show the team how much we care, is that too much to ask for?

Lets see the manager show urgency too and passion. Players pick up on it. Fand normally need an early boost so let the team give it and mark their intention to get us out of this trough and shaft the rest big time

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

will the crowd have the bottle..... on 17:22 - Jan 24 with 617 viewsraynor94

will the crowd have the bottle..... on 17:14 - Jan 24 by perchrockjack

Lets see the manager show urgency too and passion. Players pick up on it. Fand normally need an early boost so let the team give it and mark their intention to get us out of this trough and shaft the rest big time

Like Di Cannio? bound to help

will the crowd have the bottle..... on 17:24 - Jan 24 with 612 viewspencoedjack

will the crowd have the bottle..... on 17:14 - Jan 24 by perchrockjack

Yawn
will the crowd have the bottle..... on 17:25 - Jan 24 with 605 viewsperchrockjack

No and not Di Canio either. He s a poor example.
Mourinho a better one.
Canny,shrewd,cocky,arrogant and intimidating. Basically a kunt but a clever one.
Im having a bath now ray sorry

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

will the crowd have the bottle..... on 17:26 - Jan 24 with 604 viewsraynor94

will the crowd have the bottle..... on 17:25 - Jan 24 by perchrockjack

No and not Di Canio either. He s a poor example.
Mourinho a better one.
Canny,shrewd,cocky,arrogant and intimidating. Basically a kunt but a clever one.
Im having a bath now ray sorry

To much info perch

will the crowd have the bottle..... on 17:33 - Jan 24 with 593 viewsDarran

will the crowd have the bottle..... on 17:24 - Jan 24 by pencoedjack

Yawn

Massive yawn indeed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

will the crowd have the bottle..... on 18:18 - Jan 24 with 574 viewsmacthejack

Clicking the 'ignore' button for Perch was one of the best things I've done on this forum, judging by the replies to his posts...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024