Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! 22:55 - Jan 20 with 17296 viewssammylee3

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2542978/EXCLUSIVE-Swansea-defe
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 10:07 - Jan 21 with 1999 viewsairedale

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 10:00 - Jan 21 by Neath_Jack

He bricks who he wants.
He bricks who he wants.
Chico Flores, he bricks who he wants.

Guaranteed.

Yes! This is very classy.
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 10:11 - Jan 21 with 1993 viewsDull1Thomas

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 10:00 - Jan 21 by Neath_Jack

He bricks who he wants.
He bricks who he wants.
Chico Flores, he bricks who he wants.

Guaranteed.

next game - brilliant.
I see many on here having a go at Chico are also the ones saying LP doesn't show passion.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 10:12 - Jan 21 with 1994 viewsoldcob

Monk is a bit of a piss-taker. Chico different culture, sense of humour, not yet fully proficient in the language. Misunderstanding obvious. Probably best of mates now. Its been blown up out of all proportion IMO. Press making something out of nothing, thats their job.
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 10:43 - Jan 21 with 1907 viewswaynekerr55

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 09:01 - Jan 21 by WarwickHunt

Apologies Mr Kerr. I couldn't resist a tap-in.

Out of interest was the tap in the result of a cross or intricate play through the middle

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 10:48 - Jan 21 with 1890 viewsfbreath

Apparently Blue Circle now want to sponsor Chico

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 10:53 - Jan 21 with 1892 viewsairedale

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 10:48 - Jan 21 by fbreath

Apparently Blue Circle now want to sponsor Chico

The foundations are there and if they get off on a good footing I'm sure that they will build a good relationship.
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 11:20 - Jan 21 with 1823 viewssammylee3

latest I have heard is that its over fruit juice and coco pops, Monk not happy about Chico's diet. Chico loses it goes outside grabs a brick to do Monks car, Ash stops Chico and thats it simples.
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 11:23 - Jan 21 with 1806 viewsNeath_Jack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 11:20 - Jan 21 by sammylee3

latest I have heard is that its over fruit juice and coco pops, Monk not happy about Chico's diet. Chico loses it goes outside grabs a brick to do Monks car, Ash stops Chico and thats it simples.

Was he singing..... "Ow mush, f*ck off, who'd ewe think you are, don' ewe tell me what to eat or i'll do ewer f*cking car", but in a Spanish accent?

It's important we know the full details.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2014 11:27]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 11:56 - Jan 21 with 1723 viewsQuakerJack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 09:55 - Jan 21 by DaryllTheJack

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/21/swansea-police-row-monk-flores

Well that's the end of that.

So someone called the police because of an exchange of words. I'm sorry, I don't believe that.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 12:01 - Jan 21 with 1710 viewspencoedjack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 10:12 - Jan 21 by oldcob

Monk is a bit of a piss-taker. Chico different culture, sense of humour, not yet fully proficient in the language. Misunderstanding obvious. Probably best of mates now. Its been blown up out of all proportion IMO. Press making something out of nothing, thats their job.

If I am honest Monk picking up his wages whilst not playing any games is taking the piss.

Thanks for the memories time to move on .
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 12:03 - Jan 21 with 1704 viewsDarran

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 12:01 - Jan 21 by pencoedjack

If I am honest Monk picking up his wages whilst not playing any games is taking the piss.

Thanks for the memories time to move on .

He's coaching one of the youngsters years and is currently recovering from surgery,where's he going to move on to?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 12:06 - Jan 21 with 1691 viewspencoedjack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 12:03 - Jan 21 by Darran

He's coaching one of the youngsters years and is currently recovering from surgery,where's he going to move on to?

Whys he training with the 1st team then ? Is he in the last year of his contract ?

Don't tell me your in the Monk as next manager camp.
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 12:14 - Jan 21 with 1660 viewsQuakerJack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 12:06 - Jan 21 by pencoedjack

Whys he training with the 1st team then ? Is he in the last year of his contract ?

Is he in our squad?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 12:17 - Jan 21 with 1647 viewsDarran

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 12:06 - Jan 21 by pencoedjack

I'm certainly not in that camp,he's a first team squad member training to get hid fitness sorted out after surgery I'd have thought.
If he's here in some capacity next season that's down to his current employers I'd have thought.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 12:23 - Jan 21 with 1603 viewsDewi1jack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 10:53 - Jan 21 by airedale

The foundations are there and if they get off on a good footing I'm sure that they will build a good relationship.

Gary has accepted that Chico may be the cornerstone of the defence for years to come and has cemented their bond, while Chico has promised not to be so hardcore

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 12:29 - Jan 21 with 1573 viewsTheFranchise

Maybe Monk is the Cafe manager and doesn't want people bringing their own food in?

Is that taped knuckles thing true? That's proper mental.
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 12:39 - Jan 21 with 1529 viewsraynor94

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 11:56 - Jan 21 by QuakerJack

So someone called the police because of an exchange of words. I'm sorry, I don't believe that.

Honestly why am I not surprised

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 12:50 - Jan 21 with 1475 viewsDewi1jack

So to sum this up.
Somebody gives Chico a breeze block to autograph. He passes it to Gary to hold and some interfering busybody calls Dibble in.
And our conspiracy theorists have a field day.
Just another day in Swansea on PS then.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 12:55 - Jan 21 with 1451 viewsQuakerJack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 12:39 - Jan 21 by raynor94

Honestly why am I not surprised

I could say the same thing about you. I take it you've not read my response on the Everton thread or to the last time you had a pop. I'm beginning to think you have the hots for me. .. the amount of negative shit on here and still you single me out. Why not just respond to my post? Or better still I can bend over for you if you want?

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 13:00 - Jan 21 with 1412 viewsTrundle10

Poor journalism. Gary monk was described as a premier league footballer ffs
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 13:04 - Jan 21 with 1390 viewsraynor94

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 12:55 - Jan 21 by QuakerJack

I could say the same thing about you. I take it you've not read my response on the Everton thread or to the last time you had a pop. I'm beginning to think you have the hots for me. .. the amount of negative shit on here and still you single me out. Why not just respond to my post? Or better still I can bend over for you if you want?

Be fair, you have been the king of the negative posts for the last month or so, you have tried to find every stick to beat us with, look at your Williams post, but you soon backtracked when others disagreed, oh and what you do in your private life is your own concern

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 13:07 - Jan 21 with 1372 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 12:29 - Jan 21 by TheFranchise

Maybe Monk is the Cafe manager and doesn't want people bringing their own food in?

Is that taped knuckles thing true? That's proper mental.

Why would he tape his knuckles if he was only going to brick his car?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 13:21 - Jan 21 with 1330 viewswestside

the cocopops police we called and officers snap, crackle and pop dealt with the situation
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 13:21 - Jan 21 with 1328 viewsQuakerJack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 13:04 - Jan 21 by raynor94

Be fair, you have been the king of the negative posts for the last month or so, you have tried to find every stick to beat us with, look at your Williams post, but you soon backtracked when others disagreed, oh and what you do in your private life is your own concern

Like when I commended our transfer policies over the last few years? Thatnegative is it? You didnt read it properly did you? And yes I suppose I have done for the last month. Partly because we've lost every game we've played, we've made a contract cock up of ameteurish proportions and our players are attacking each other with bricks.

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 13:28 - Jan 21 with 1295 viewsQuakerJack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 13:04 - Jan 21 by raynor94

And a month? I wasn't negative when we won two games for the rest of the season after the league cup, I genuinely think there are problems that need addressing, harmony in the camp, results, lack of signings that we badly need. I'm very concerned that the club I support is going to get relegated, I'm not whinging for the sake of it and if you read this forum you'll find that I'm hardly king of the negatives, I'm barely a pauper on this forum.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024