Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6pts from safety 17:58 - Feb 2 with 9231 viewsPizanti

the fat lady is singing! ...it's all over ...missed a great chance today ...just got nothing in the final third ...must win home game and starting with no centre forward ...dear oh dear ...Harry's still the man but I just don't get it!
6pts from safety on 18:06 - Feb 3 with 1599 viewsHayesender

No more stern defensive displays from now on in, ie spurs and man city games.

Arry has gotta go for it now in every remaining game. Draws are no good to us now!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

6pts from safety on 18:12 - Feb 3 with 1583 viewskropotkin41

6pts from safety on 18:06 - Feb 3 by Hayesender

No more stern defensive displays from now on in, ie spurs and man city games.

Arry has gotta go for it now in every remaining game. Draws are no good to us now!

That depends a bit doesn't it? If we were to win say 5 from the next 7 or 8 games then throwing away games for the sake of attacking might suddenly seem daft again.

But I take your point............. clearly we need to score.

Personally I'd like to see us take the game to Swansea next Saturday.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

6pts from safety on 18:31 - Feb 3 with 1565 viewsSuffolk

A win at Swansea and we will all start to believe again. A defeat ...I don't want to think about it.
6pts from safety on 19:56 - Feb 3 with 1551 viewsBushman

6pts from safety on 18:04 - Feb 3 by RobbyQPR

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/premier-league/ now the BBC are saying that Spurs beat QPR today.. are they on drugs or what. they messed up the league table yesterday

Apologies Pizanti that was the one I was looking at.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

6pts from safety on 21:07 - Feb 3 with 1535 viewsderbyhoop

Samba, Townsend and Jenas all made promising debuts, which was encouraging for the immediate future. The results of the teams around us didn't help.

But, the killer is the goals for column. 18 from 25 games is nowhere near good enough. We need a minimum of 6 wins and I cannot see anybody scoring the goals to do that.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

6pts from safety on 21:29 - Feb 3 with 1524 viewscjc

No matter what everyone says we have 13 games to go.

If we lose the next 6 and win the last 7 we will probably stay up.
The bets are against us but don´t we fight to stay up, instead of just giving up now.

I understand that some people prefer to give up and accept, so they can get over any potential disappointment, I personally would prefer to only give up when it is mathematically impossible.

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

6pts from safety on 22:18 - Feb 3 with 1501 viewskropotkin41

6pts from safety on 21:29 - Feb 3 by cjc

No matter what everyone says we have 13 games to go.

If we lose the next 6 and win the last 7 we will probably stay up.
The bets are against us but don´t we fight to stay up, instead of just giving up now.

I understand that some people prefer to give up and accept, so they can get over any potential disappointment, I personally would prefer to only give up when it is mathematically impossible.

+1

Me too.

6pts from safety on 22:21 - Feb 3 with 1496 viewsAntti_Heinola

6pts from safety on 21:07 - Feb 3 by derbyhoop

Samba, Townsend and Jenas all made promising debuts, which was encouraging for the immediate future. The results of the teams around us didn't help.

But, the killer is the goals for column. 18 from 25 games is nowhere near good enough. We need a minimum of 6 wins and I cannot see anybody scoring the goals to do that.

i find it odd everyone saying jenas played well. thought he was very ineffectual.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

6pts from safety on 22:40 - Feb 3 with 1482 viewsactonman

Still very fine margins, taarabt scores that pen and the fakes don't get another late goal and we would all be on here stroking our c0cks laughing like mad men.
6pts from safety on 22:57 - Feb 3 with 1477 viewsRoundhayRanger

I wonder what's the record for the fewest games won and staying up? The way we play at the moment our future looks like 13 more draws (mostly 0-0) and 30 points. Turn 4 of those into wins and the total is 38, usually enough not matter how well our immediate rivals might be doing right now.
6pts from safety on 12:11 - Feb 4 with 1441 viewsWallyRanger

I like to think she's just getting herself ready at the moment, lets hope come the end of the season her voice is gone before she gets on stage...
6pts from safety on 12:16 - Feb 4 with 1432 viewsadhoc_qpr

I think we are almost done but a win against Swansea and the tiny spark of hope i haven't quite distinguished will flare up again.

I really would like to see us go gung ho now though - i'd rather go down Blackpool style rather than with a succession of 0-0 and 0-1 losses...
6pts from safety on 12:58 - Feb 4 with 1416 viewsDoomed

6pts from safety on 12:16 - Feb 4 by adhoc_qpr

I think we are almost done but a win against Swansea and the tiny spark of hope i haven't quite distinguished will flare up again.

I really would like to see us go gung ho now though - i'd rather go down Blackpool style rather than with a succession of 0-0 and 0-1 losses...

Were down and have been for a while, lets face it our away form is very poor, in the respects of playing 10 men in defence and hoping for a breakaway goal. Against an average West Ham side it was embarrassing to watch.
We have only won twice all season in the league, I reckon we will win 5 games this season and be relegated in last place!
6pts from safety on 13:06 - Feb 4 with 1410 viewskropotkin41

6pts from safety on 12:58 - Feb 4 by Doomed

Were down and have been for a while, lets face it our away form is very poor, in the respects of playing 10 men in defence and hoping for a breakaway goal. Against an average West Ham side it was embarrassing to watch.
We have only won twice all season in the league, I reckon we will win 5 games this season and be relegated in last place!

You might well be right.......... but we're not down until we're down. According to a lot of people last season we were "down" right up until we came back and beat Liverpool 3-2.

Football's a funny old game as they say. Relegation might be probable, but it's not certain until it's mathematically certain. ATAF....... and the only fact that matters.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024