Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steward on Monday 11:20 - Oct 3 with 3004 viewsloftboy

Hour before kick off standing down the front of the paddock chatting to friends like I have done for the past god knows how many years, a steward told me to take my seat as I wasn't allowed to stand there. I made him get the supervisor, after a few verbals she reluctantly agreed I could stay there until ten minutes before ko, the world has gone mad.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Steward on Monday on 12:05 - Oct 4 with 448 viewsW7Ranger

Steward on Monday on 12:03 - Oct 4 by MoonshineSteve

Many moons ago was going into Villa Park with my arm in a sling. Copper asks "What's in the sling?". Really took a lot of self-control not to descend to sarcasm.

Hayes/Real - is that Spazpecker the Dumb?

They probably thought there was no 'arm in it!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Steward on Monday on 12:16 - Oct 4 with 435 viewsingeminate

Steward on Monday on 12:05 - Oct 4 by W7Ranger

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Steward on Monday on 12:18 - Oct 4 with 430 viewsTW_R

Shouldn't mess with the long arm of the law!
Steward on Monday on 12:23 - Oct 4 with 427 viewsQPunkR

QPR - "shit but local"

Steward on Monday on 12:52 - Oct 4 with 415 viewsWokingR

Steward on Monday on 12:16 - Oct 4 by ingeminate

Please don't encourage him
Steward on Monday on 14:04 - Oct 4 with 397 viewsStratfordBoy

What is it with them, got stopped OUTSIDE the turnstile in Elerslie on Monday & was asked to see my ticket, what for I asked, surely if I don't have a ticket I can't get in & will be turned away? What is it then when they ask you going up the steps into the stand, last time I reasoned that I must have a ticket to have got that far surely? No the supervisor said, you are always asked so we can direct you to your seat, bo**ocks I could do it in my sleep. Then what is it with them that if you hang about near the steps during the game they ask you to move on but will stand there the entire game blocking the view? Don't get it. Rant over. Taxi for StratfordBoy!
Steward on Monday on 14:09 - Oct 4 with 391 viewswestolian

Steward on Monday on 14:04 - Oct 4 by StratfordBoy

What is it with them, got stopped OUTSIDE the turnstile in Elerslie on Monday & was asked to see my ticket, what for I asked, surely if I don't have a ticket I can't get in & will be turned away? What is it then when they ask you going up the steps into the stand, last time I reasoned that I must have a ticket to have got that far surely? No the supervisor said, you are always asked so we can direct you to your seat, bo**ocks I could do it in my sleep. Then what is it with them that if you hang about near the steps during the game they ask you to move on but will stand there the entire game blocking the view? Don't get it. Rant over. Taxi for StratfordBoy!

I'm confused, are you digging out a steward for being helpful in trying to get you to your seat

This is a thread on slagging them off

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Steward on Monday on 16:07 - Oct 4 with 382 viewskysersosaqpr

To quote Dudley Moore...."you provocative b##tard"

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024