Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this correct? 10:00 - Mar 12 with 5490 viewshoopstar67

Just read it was the same team of officials that chalked off Shaun-Wright-Phillips goal against WBA,unbelievable.
Is this correct? on 01:54 - Mar 13 with 917 viewsSpiritofGregory

Is this correct? on 00:09 - Mar 13 by jonno

That's exactly right. We have a majority of players who are just looking for an excuse for losing a game instead fighting to win one.

Think the players will know now after what happened at Euston that the fans aren't buying their excuses anymore. I'm glad the fans had a go at the players because the players aren't fighting for the shirt. Have to take my hat off to the Blackburn players, they have received so much abuse from their fans, yet they are fighting.

A line has been crossed now, fans who have held in their frustration all season long, have finally let their feelings show. If the players don't up their performances they will receive more abuse, you must remember that we are still in a recession and most people watching, earn a fraction of what the players do. Some fans have accrued debt when buying a season ticket. I'm not going to blame Tango & Cash, referres etc I will not give the players excuses to hide behind.

Is this correct? on 07:58 - Mar 13 with 913 viewscarrotcrunch_R

i am pretty sure the players are giving there all and they dont want to be relegated as much as we dont them to be. So having a go at them dont achieve anything apart from making yourself looking like a pr@tt. Getting behind and supporting the team is the best and only way to give us a chance of surviving in this league
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Is this correct? on 08:51 - Mar 13 with 901 viewsNW5Hoop

With the players we've got, we shouldn't be in a position where we're arguing about whether a refereeing decision against Bolton has cost us our Premier League place. Which makes me think that decision will not be the crucial factor in relegation or otherwise.

Obviously, we're down there because we've been basically crap for most of the season. But if I were to pin down a single moment, I'd say Cissé's sending off against Wolves. I think we would have won that game if he'd stayed on, and then probably Blackburn and defintely Fulham. We'd have been on a roll going into Bolton, and Cissé and Zamora would have a much clearer idea of how to play together. And now the table would look a whole lot less discouraging.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024