Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? 16:12 - Aug 30 with 41583 viewskensalriser

I don't like commitments so this seems a good one to guarantee I don't need to start the next one.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 10:24 - Aug 31 with 1825 viewsBurnleyhoop

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 09:40 - Aug 31 by BrianMcCarthy

Colback very lucky not to be carded.

Thought they should've had a peno for his haul-back.

Overall, I thought he was poor again. Failed to close down for the first goal and lost his man for at least two set-pieces.

Agree about Colback Brian, he looks to be becoming more and more of a liability.

As Varane adjusts and settles in ( he looked good when he came on last night), I’m sure Colback will get used more sparingly..
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 11:26 - Aug 31 with 1618 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

I can’t stop watching Frey’s goal. There’s some great footage of the away end on X - utter carnage!
I see we had a few at the side as well.

Come on, let’s have some “just backs” 😁
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 11:50 - Aug 31 with 1545 viewsBoston

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 10:24 - Aug 31 by Burnleyhoop

Agree about Colback Brian, he looks to be becoming more and more of a liability.

As Varane adjusts and settles in ( he looked good when he came on last night), I’m sure Colback will get used more sparingly..

Barring the near giving away of a penalty, Colback was pivotal in this performance. It's a shame he has difficulty controlling his temper, because he's bloody useful.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 11:52 - Aug 31 with 1525 viewsDavieQPR

I see Dunne is Luton's equal top scorer.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 13:46 - Aug 31 with 1241 viewskensalriser

And a further note on Luton, who have scored only one goal through their own efforts, are now bottom and are guaranteed to be in the bottom two at the end of the day.

Looks like that tear in the fabric of reality they escaped through to the PL is being sewn up.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 14:23 - Aug 31 with 1111 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 11:50 - Aug 31 by Boston

Barring the near giving away of a penalty, Colback was pivotal in this performance. It's a shame he has difficulty controlling his temper, because he's bloody useful.

Fair comments, Boston.

For all the good stuff he does - and I agree there is lots of good stuff - he is still really frustrating. He could have cost us two goals last night with that penalty decision and losing his man for the free that Field conceded, and that's just not good enough.

He doesn't want the ball at the back, and he regularly fails to track back.

He's an 8 out of 10 player for most of each game but he has horrendous moments of ill-discipline - tactical and temperamental - that would worry us from a young player, let alone someone of his experience.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 14:43 - Aug 31 with 1002 viewsQPROslo

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 11:50 - Aug 31 by Boston

I thought Colback was excellent in the 1st 15 minutes when Sinton and the other bloke on QPR+ claimed we were in control of the match. Thought that was a bit of an exaggeration but to the extent we were, Colback was running it. I thought he had a good game, as did every player except Lloyd. Frey MOM. Our defensive performance after we scored those 2 quick goals reminded me of our better games at the end of last season for the first time this season. Great determination to hold onto that lead, though we got lucky when they headed over close in at the death.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 16:21 - Aug 31 with 748 viewsBoston

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 14:23 - Aug 31 by BrianMcCarthy

Fair comments, Boston.

For all the good stuff he does - and I agree there is lots of good stuff - he is still really frustrating. He could have cost us two goals last night with that penalty decision and losing his man for the free that Field conceded, and that's just not good enough.

He doesn't want the ball at the back, and he regularly fails to track back.

He's an 8 out of 10 player for most of each game but he has horrendous moments of ill-discipline - tactical and temperamental - that would worry us from a young player, let alone someone of his experience.

He has a 'steely grit' about him, the oppo's know it. He reads the game well, passes intelligently - then sticks his boot in yer balls.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024