Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not long until the liars are out. 18:36 - Jul 4 with 865 viewsbuilthjack

Put the balloons up,folks.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Not long until the liars are out. on 23:12 - Jul 4 with 194 viewsmax936

Not long until the liars are out. on 21:55 - Jul 4 by KeithHaynes

He said he wasn’t detained in an Eastern European country for some form of mischief. When he was. Best I can do. Another smarmy git mind.

"Another smarmy git mind."

Isn't he just, that's why I haven't voted how can you vote for someone you don't like, I literally cannot stand Farage so there was no way on earth that I'd vote Reform.
Plaid are a joke.
Would have been happy to see Labour lose in Wales, but there isn't anyone to oppose them.

That clown RT Davies was in one of the studios earlier, dear me mun!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Not long until the liars are out. on 23:12 - Jul 4 with 194 viewsonehunglow

Not long until the liars are out. on 23:03 - Jul 4 by max936

The Tories have been blaming Labour for everything for the last 15 years since they've been in office

They blame each other Ste.
I remember Harold Wilson very well.
I go back a long long way

No politician is 100% straight

I just ponder about Reform and why people vote for them

Says it all.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Not long until the liars are out. on 23:18 - Jul 4 with 181 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Not long until the liars are out. on 23:12 - Jul 4 by onehunglow

They blame each other Ste.
I remember Harold Wilson very well.
I go back a long long way

No politician is 100% straight

I just ponder about Reform and why people vote for them

Says it all.

I was reading earlier about Harold Wilson storming into the BBC headquarters on polling day after hearing that the bbc was going to show an episode of Steptoe and Son. He demanded a meeting with the director general to demand it was pulled from the schedule as it was getting 20 odd million views per episode and he didn’t want voters staying in to watch it instead of voting.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Not long until the liars are out. on 23:22 - Jul 4 with 175 viewsonehunglow

Not long until the liars are out. on 23:18 - Jul 4 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I was reading earlier about Harold Wilson storming into the BBC headquarters on polling day after hearing that the bbc was going to show an episode of Steptoe and Son. He demanded a meeting with the director general to demand it was pulled from the schedule as it was getting 20 odd million views per episode and he didn’t want voters staying in to watch it instead of voting.

He was a far greater manipulator than clowns like Johnson .
He was a liar and a viciously shrewd politician too.
Managed to carry on his affair with Marcia throughout his reign too.

Not long until the liars are out. on 23:24 - Jul 4 with 172 viewsmax936

Not long until the liars are out. on 23:18 - Jul 4 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Steptoe and Son show was class, still is its on That's TV most days

Any way wtf did Wilson think he was the pot bellied piglet with a pipe hanging out of his North and South

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Not long until the liars are out. on 23:25 - Jul 4 with 172 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Not long until the liars are out. on 23:22 - Jul 4 by onehunglow

He was a far greater manipulator than clowns like Johnson .
He was a liar and a viciously shrewd politician too.
Managed to carry on his affair with Marcia throughout his reign too.

Not as much a manipulator as Albert steptoe though. He proved himself to be a top shagger too in that episode where Harold moves out.

Not long until the liars are out. on 23:26 - Jul 4 with 169 viewsonehunglow

Not long until the liars are out. on 23:25 - Jul 4 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Not as much a manipulator as Albert steptoe though. He proved himself to be a top shagger too in that episode where Harold moves out.

Bramwell rally was a dirty ol man
Seems we’re on our own here
I’m unwinding after holiday flight

Not long until the liars are out. on 23:28 - Jul 4 with 166 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Not long until the liars are out. on 23:26 - Jul 4 by onehunglow

Bramwell rally was a dirty ol man
Seems we’re on our own here
I’m unwinding after holiday flight

I read he was a big fan of Fulham, didn’t read the detail but it was something about him being a massive cottager.

Login to get fewer ads

Not long until the liars are out. on 23:34 - Jul 4 with 160 viewsonehunglow

Not long until the liars are out. on 23:28 - Jul 4 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I read he was a big fan of Fulham, didn’t read the detail but it was something about him being a massive cottager.

Beautiful.
I can’t compete with that

Not long until the liars are out. on 01:22 - Jul 5 with 121 viewsDJack

Not long until the liars are out. on 21:53 - Jul 4 by majorraglan

Well Lord Daniel Hannan, Conservative Peer in the House of Lords, former Conservative MEP, who writes for a plethora of conservative leaning publications is hardly going to come out with an article which favours Labour.

Starmer has moved Labour firmly to the middle ground, if he wants to stay in power he has to maintain that large base of voters and he can’t afford to @@@@ off the electorate. The reasons the Conservatives are in the mess they are at the moment is because of Boris, the rot started under him with the parties, fines, wall paper finance issue, the sleaze, corruption and pincher business to name a few issues. People don’t, by and large forget. Chuck in the Trusster and Sunak had a massive hill to climb, one he couldn’t manage even with a NI give away bribe.

Starmer needs middle England, he has it at the moment and he cant afford to lose it.

and even though the link goes to MSN... it's a Daily Fail article.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024