Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 14:36 - May 5 with 213536 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sheffield-wednesday-and-swansea-city-keen-on-b

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Will you be at the swd sunday?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:21 - Jul 29 with 2909 viewsvetchonian

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:46 - Jul 29 by Fireboy2

They are a joke.

The sooner they are gone the better.

Be careful what you wish for!
What is there to say new owners will be any better than these.
If the previous owners who were fans and declared to care about the club saddled us with this mob what sort of owners will these sell to?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:26 - Jul 29 with 2874 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:21 - Jul 29 by vetchonian

If the previous owners who were fans and declared to care about the club saddled us with this mob what sort of owners will these sell to?

Anyone who gives them enough to cut and run.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:27 - Jul 29 with 2865 viewsLuther27

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:21 - Jul 29 by Boundy

I have to say sine the yanks took over each transfer window has become repetitive, a sort of groundhog day .Same words pre transfer window , silence during, then apologies at the end. This one is going the same way.

Groundhog Day.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:19 - Jul 30 with 2372 viewsonehunglow

We should wish for better

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:23 - Jul 30 with 2357 viewsjack247

You’re right, it’s completely possible our next owners could be worse than the current ones.

But based on how spectacularly the club has declined on their watch, I’d be willing to take my chances.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:37 - Jul 30 with 2304 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:23 - Jul 30 by jack247

You’re right, it’s completely possible our next owners could be worse than the current ones.

But based on how spectacularly the club has declined on their watch, I’d be willing to take my chances.

It’s possible but not necessarily probable

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:16 - Jul 30 with 2207 viewsexiledinenglandjack

A little bit of chat online that Hibs are looking at Mykola
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:27 - Jul 30 with 2182 viewsswan65split

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:16 - Jul 30 by exiledinenglandjack

Thats another one out..............and a bus load in.
Login to get fewer ads

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:02 - Jul 30 with 2103 viewsRichardO

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:16 - Jul 30 by exiledinenglandjack

Shouldn't we have a look first, the small amount of first team game time isn't enough to see what he can do at this level but he scores goals.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:38 - Jul 30 with 2053 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:02 - Jul 30 by RichardO

Shouldn't we have a look first, the small amount of first team game time isn't enough to see what he can do at this level but he scores goals.

if there is a behind the scenes issue and it can't be resolved then he is better off gone and we move on. Disappointing as it is, because I think there is a player in there.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:04 - Jul 30 with 1994 viewsRichardO

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:38 - Jul 30 by Whiterockin

if there is a behind the scenes issue and it can't be resolved then he is better off gone and we move on. Disappointing as it is, because I think there is a player in there.

But will we have another, "one that got away thread "?
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:19 - Jul 30 with 1961 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:04 - Jul 30 by RichardO

But will we have another, "one that got away thread "?

Thats football, it happens at every club, some just need to accept it and get on with their life.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:33 - Jul 30 with 1660 viewsmax936

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:19 - Jul 30 by Whiterockin

Thats football, it happens at every club, some just need to accept it and get on with their life.

They're running the club on the cheap, its obvious now that we've been fed bullshite by Coleman and Co with them saying that they've been planning for this transfer window since the January window.

They are looking for new investment, WTF is going to invest in a club with no ambition, they'll have no chance of getting their money back or any dividends.

They look to be banking on getting a Striker in on loan by looks of it, its one of the most important positions on the field, its a joke and they're treating the fans like nobodies.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:40 - Jul 30 with 1651 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:33 - Jul 30 by max936

They're running the club on the cheap, its obvious now that we've been fed bullshite by Coleman and Co with them saying that they've been planning for this transfer window since the January window.

They are looking for new investment, WTF is going to invest in a club with no ambition, they'll have no chance of getting their money back or any dividends.

They look to be banking on getting a Striker in on loan by looks of it, its one of the most important positions on the field, its a joke and they're treating the fans like nobodies.

IMO the only investment that will come into the club would be buying Swansea Football LLC out. I can't see investors with any sense investing in them.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:50 - Jul 30 with 1612 viewsmax936

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:40 - Jul 30 by Whiterockin

IMO the only investment that will come into the club would be buying Swansea Football LLC out. I can't see investors with any sense investing in them.

Maybe that's further down the line than we think and that's why they are running us on a shoestring to make the books look appealing, but I can't see any potential buyer/buyers being that naive, they would have surely seen that we have a paper thin squad.

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:52 - Jul 30 with 1607 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:33 - Jul 30 by max936

We have been utterly conned
Where is the money from Wood.
Another hole to fill,just like the hole when we got relegated .

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:59 - Jul 30 with 1587 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:50 - Jul 30 by max936

Maybe that's further down the line than we think and that's why they are running us on a shoestring to make the books look appealing, but I can't see any potential buyer/buyers being that naive, they would have surely seen that we have a paper thin squad.

We could have the best books in League One next season.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:13 - Jul 30 with 1545 viewsswan65split

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:27 - Jul 30 by swan65split

Thats another one out..............and a bus load in.

Another 2 out on loan?......more room on the bus.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:19 - Jul 30 with 1520 viewsunion_jack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:52 - Jul 30 by onehunglow

We have been utterly conned
Where is the money from Wood.
Another hole to fill,just like the hole when we got relegated .

The tging is chaos is we are fed the same lines year after year. Yet we still get caught out and disappointed.

I said before July started that this was going to happen. Did that make me the most prescient person on the face of the planet? Did it f***.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:05 - Jul 30 with 1336 viewsmax936

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:59 - Jul 30 by Whiterockin

We could have the best books in League One next season.

Replace could with will, the way its looking at the moment, to win games you need players to score goals, who have we got.?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:11 - Jul 30 with 1305 viewsQJumpingJack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:05 - Jul 30 by max936

Replace could with will, the way its looking at the moment, to win games you need players to score goals, who have we got.?

I don't think we will go down - mainly for the fact there are teams probably in a worse position that us.

However unless Levien/Kaplan/Silverstein/Coleman/Gude/Watson and Williams can pull 5-6 quality signings out of the bag then I think it is quite sad that we won't be in contention for a top 6 place. We are so far off being a promotion contender.

And remember Swans legend Leon when we got relegated from the Premier League - he said it could take up to 4 seasons before Swansea could bounce back into the Premier League. Where are we now - season 7/8?
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:31 - Jul 30 with 1208 viewsjohnlangy

Yes, but what is the point of any owner if all they do is cut the strength of the squad year after year which will eventually lead to relegation.

I don't expect them to spend loads of money because I want the club to survive but there surely has to be some sort of ambition otherwise what's the point.

I for one do hope that what they've been doing recently on the financial side is to prepare the club for sale.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:36 - Jul 30 with 1187 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:19 - Jul 30 by union_jack

The tging is chaos is we are fed the same lines year after year. Yet we still get caught out and disappointed.

I said before July started that this was going to happen. Did that make me the most prescient person on the face of the planet? Did it f***.

It doesn’t .
I felt the same
We are mushrooms to the owners,treated like d1keheDs .
Apparently,they run the club on a thrifty basis and we mustn’t get above our station
Stuff that

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:41 - Jul 30 with 1168 viewsunion_jack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:31 - Jul 30 by johnlangy

Yes, but what is the point of any owner if all they do is cut the strength of the squad year after year which will eventually lead to relegation.

I don't expect them to spend loads of money because I want the club to survive but there surely has to be some sort of ambition otherwise what's the point.

I for one do hope that what they've been doing recently on the financial side is to prepare the club for sale.

They have no real ambition for the club per se, they bought it as a money maker. Of course, they go hand in hand but the way they run it is at little or no risk which means they’ll never get their money back, never mind a profit.

Say what you like about that lot up the road but at least Tan has, and still is putting his hand in his pocket in the hope that they get promoted and he’ll either bow out then or spend a bit more to keep them there.

If we do sell, it would be good to find someone who is interested in football and the club and finding a happy medium between risk and caution.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:23 - Jul 30 with 1050 viewsmax936

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:11 - Jul 30 by QJumpingJack

I don't think we will go down - mainly for the fact there are teams probably in a worse position that us.

However unless Levien/Kaplan/Silverstein/Coleman/Gude/Watson and Williams can pull 5-6 quality signings out of the bag then I think it is quite sad that we won't be in contention for a top 6 place. We are so far off being a promotion contender.

And remember Swans legend Leon when we got relegated from the Premier League - he said it could take up to 4 seasons before Swansea could bounce back into the Premier League. Where are we now - season 7/8?

How do you know there are teams worse off than us, you can't just assume that there are probably teams worse off than us when no championship games have yet been played.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024