Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top BBC Presenter suspended 22:04 - Jul 9 with 7509 viewsQPRConor2000

Anyone keeping track of this story? I think this could turn into something far bigger.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/07/09/bbc-presenter-suspended-accused-payi

[Post edited 9 Jul 2023 22:05]
Top BBC Presenter suspended on 02:36 - Jul 10 with 2044 viewsloftupper

Top BBC Presenter suspended on 01:23 - Jul 10 by DavieQPR

The mother refers to 'he' therefore it's her son. She claims it started when he was 17 therefore it was illegal.

Its been reported to the police, so hopefully they take it from here
Top BBC Presenter suspended on 06:33 - Jul 10 with 1909 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Top BBC Presenter suspended on 00:13 - Jul 10 by Lblock

I’ve seen the rumours of who this is and the alleged photos of them with their trollies around their ankles.

All very seedy

However…. The comparison with OnlyFans holds up and, if consenting exchange of photos between two of age adults is the nub of the matter, then I see no criminal act. Somewhat sad and twisted but no law broken I think????

Anyway - I can’t get the lyrics of “whose sorry now out of my head” (allegedly)

Its illegal to send or receive sexual images of anyone under the age of 18, this started at 17. You have to be 18 to use Only Fans, both as a provider and purchaser so cant really claim there is no difference.

So technically they were both breaking the law, though cant imagine the youngster being prosecuted.
Top BBC Presenter suspended on 07:38 - Jul 10 with 1752 viewsFDC

Logged on to twitter to be almost immediately greeted with a photo of a certain presenter, erm, presenting his naked arse, what an app
Top BBC Presenter suspended on 07:50 - Jul 10 with 1710 viewsdaveB

It is remarkable timing that this has come out the same weekend some rather huge allegations were made about George Osborne which have now been buried
Top BBC Presenter suspended on 08:24 - Jul 10 with 1590 viewsthorpebankR

Honestly this is a QPR forum don't know why we can't just stick to football!
Top BBC Presenter suspended on 08:24 - Jul 10 with 1587 viewsconnell10

Top BBC Presenter suspended on 07:50 - Jul 10 by daveB

It is remarkable timing that this has come out the same weekend some rather huge allegations were made about George Osborne which have now been buried

Good day to bury bad news mate!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Top BBC Presenter suspended on 08:30 - Jul 10 with 1551 viewsHayesender

Top BBC Presenter suspended on 08:24 - Jul 10 by thorpebankR

Honestly this is a QPR forum don't know why we can't just stick to football!

If we stick to QPR, we'd all be driving down to Beachy head

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Top BBC Presenter suspended on 08:34 - Jul 10 with 1538 viewsEsox_Lucius

Top BBC Presenter suspended on 07:50 - Jul 10 by daveB

Isn't it just. Do you think it would conspiratorial to imagine they already have these old stories lined up for events such as that?

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

Top BBC Presenter suspended on 08:36 - Jul 10 with 1531 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Top BBC Presenter suspended on 07:38 - Jul 10 by FDC

Logged on to twitter to be almost immediately greeted with a photo of a certain presenter, erm, presenting his naked arse, what an app

I‘ve read this, was disgusted by the behaviour of the media and the platform, and am now immediately logging on to see it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024