Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Viewing Suitable for Mature Discerning Adults 02:05 - Feb 11 with 2226 viewsBoston

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Viewing Suitable for Mature Discerning Adults on 02:32 - Feb 11 with 2179 viewsacricketer

Memories came flooding back.
Viewing Suitable for Mature Discerning Adults on 08:37 - Feb 11 with 1946 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I'm going to suggest there's a possibility come 18:00 GMT later today, reposting this as your 'QPR v. 'Wall foreign friendly highlights' might be better viewing.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Viewing Suitable for Mature Discerning Adults on 09:11 - Feb 11 with 1875 viewsenfieldargh

Put together by a Brum fan, longest segment was of Birmingham City

Happy(?) memories

QPR Rodney, Stan, Gerry our great teams for much of the decade

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Viewing Suitable for Mature Discerning Adults on 09:22 - Feb 11 with 1843 viewsNorthantsHoop

Superb
Viewing Suitable for Mature Discerning Adults on 09:22 - Feb 11 with 1843 viewsbosh67

Loved that. So much I remember,

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Viewing Suitable for Mature Discerning Adults on 10:29 - Feb 11 with 1734 viewsEsox_Lucius

The latest edition of The Beano is available for £2.99... Two fücking pounds and ninety nine pence!

The grass is always greener.

Viewing Suitable for Mature Discerning Adults on 10:35 - Feb 11 with 1719 viewsJuzzie

13:51 …. My best mate’s brother
Viewing Suitable for Mature Discerning Adults on 10:53 - Feb 11 with 1671 viewsMoonshineSteve

Thanks for that.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Login to get fewer ads

Viewing Suitable for Mature Discerning Adults on 12:44 - Feb 11 with 1508 viewshantssi

Love it apart from the Brum bit, assume they were beating Villa.
The Flashing Blade, so poorly dubbed and with a French accent, brilliant!
Can you imagine the youngsters watching that lot today?!
Viewing Suitable for Mature Discerning Adults on 14:03 - Feb 11 with 1407 viewsR_from_afar

A quality item, thanks for posting

Mrs R from Afar and I were transfixed. Brilliant stuff!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024