Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Waaaaaaallll match thread 09:41 - Sep 14 with 32757 viewsloftboy

3-1 to the R’s

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:34 - Sep 14 with 2274 viewsR_from_afar

HT. 0-0 to the Rs

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:34 - Sep 14 with 2253 viewsqprxtc

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:32 - Sep 14 by Discodroids

What Beer, Sgt Rock?
[Post edited 14 Sep 2022 20:33]

San Miguel was all the Spar had so San Miguel it be.
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:35 - Sep 14 with 2217 viewstraininvain

Playing ok but would like to see a bit more from Roberts and the Villa lad. Willock trying but getting man marked.
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:38 - Sep 14 with 2098 viewsDiscodroids

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:34 - Sep 14 by qprxtc

San Miguel was all the Spar had so San Miguel it be.

needs must Sgt Rock. Could be worse. Blue label Sam Adnams Boston Lager here..

Blue, blue, electric blue
That's the colour of my room
Where I will live.

:-)

"The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn".

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:40 - Sep 14 with 2031 viewsMelakaRanger

Laird and Parr playing well..

Roberts over Dykes? He hasn’t shown anything to suggest he’s any better than Dykes at all.

Maybe a triple 70th min sub of Adomah, Archer and Dykes coming on might shake things up a bit?
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:42 - Sep 14 with 1958 viewsGloryHunter

Missing Dykes, defo. If only he could score goals.
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:42 - Sep 14 with 1956 viewsterryb

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:32 - Sep 14 by larsricchi

Kenneth Paal getting his head on many opposing crosses this evening.

His positional sense on the far post allows him to win these aerial balls even though he is a little smaller than his opponent.
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:43 - Sep 14 with 1938 viewsMalintabuk

Just catching up withe the thread as at the game.... sorry can't give more updates
Well pretty average first half but we are the better team..... Wall are absolutely rubbish and we should be a goal up at least
The team not quite clicking at the moment not sure if the new lads Balogun or Iroegbunam had a pre season but they are a little off the pace, but Balogun is a real leader/organiser at the back and Iroegbunam looks a good unit.
Roberts should have scored but I think again a lot about the miss was rustiness
No one really standing out and I'm not going to tempt fate about Wall could be out there all night and not...............
This is definitely for the taking.
Highlight of the night so fat the GSTK..... was really belted out Also good turnout by us again.
Think Wall will have to make some early changes and chances are Dozzell will replace Iroegbunam
Think Dykes may come on and we play 2 up top.
Login to get fewer ads

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:43 - Sep 14 with 1931 viewsBklynRanger

Very impressed with Paal - positioning, pace, heading ability, good sharp passing - looks a quality player!
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:44 - Sep 14 with 1899 viewsJimmyR

HT 0-0. Frustrating half, had a few chances and not playing badly. First 15 mins i thought our front 3 were going to tear them a new one. Millwall have all their players behind the ball when we are in possession in front of their goal. Pretty scrappy for long periods. The game is there to be won. Millwall pretty basic & looking for a set piece, deflection, tap in, knock down from cross or to force a mistake. Unless we can change things i fear they will probably scrap a goal. I'm sure MB can make something happen, midfield a bit anonymous
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:45 - Sep 14 with 1849 viewsKerryE

Also at the game, on this I would say wall are relegation material. If we string 2 or 3 good moves should win this.

Shouldn't have said that
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:45 - Sep 14 with 1838 viewsDiscodroids

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:43 - Sep 14 by Malintabuk

Just catching up withe the thread as at the game.... sorry can't give more updates
Well pretty average first half but we are the better team..... Wall are absolutely rubbish and we should be a goal up at least
The team not quite clicking at the moment not sure if the new lads Balogun or Iroegbunam had a pre season but they are a little off the pace, but Balogun is a real leader/organiser at the back and Iroegbunam looks a good unit.
Roberts should have scored but I think again a lot about the miss was rustiness
No one really standing out and I'm not going to tempt fate about Wall could be out there all night and not...............
This is definitely for the taking.
Highlight of the night so fat the GSTK..... was really belted out Also good turnout by us again.
Think Wall will have to make some early changes and chances are Dozzell will replace Iroegbunam
Think Dykes may come on and we play 2 up top.

Cheers Malintabuk.

"The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn".

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:45 - Sep 14 with 1836 viewsR_from_afar

In other news, Reading have Ed Hawkins' global warming stripes incorporated into the sleeves of their shirts.

The Rangers Napoli game appears to be being reffed by Roger Mellie. Somehow, it's still 0-0 in that one.

COYRS

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:48 - Sep 14 with 1713 viewsstainrods_elbow

We really should be ahead, having look one or two levels above a very limited 'Wall, played just about all of the football, but spurned two or three good chances/opportunities.

Newboy Tim has had one or two promising flashes, but reminds me of Mikele Leigertwood too much of the time right now (I know he's only 19 and has to find his feet this level, as Nick London observed) - not physical enough, prone to bad choices/passes, and lacking consistency. I'm sure there's a lot more to come from him, though. Roberts has been frustrating: he clearly has footballing ability but plays moodily and with a bit of bad attitude for me, and his free kick-seeking approach has been really tiresome. He really should have worked the keeper from his point-blank header inside the first two minutes but managed instead a Lyndon-esque finish and also had one volley that seemed to be aiming for Jupiter. it might be early days, but he has plenty of work to do to convince me he'll do well here.

On the plus side, Paal and Laird are both excelling defensively and offensively, Seny has been solid, Willock and Chair are working hard and with enterprise without things quite coming off, and Field very steady.

Second half, I think if we can keep the back door shut and we get one, we'll get two. Wouldn't change it for 20 minutes, but Dykes for Roberts for the last 15 if it stays as it is.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:49 - Sep 14 with 1717 viewsDamo1962

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:42 - Sep 14 by GloryHunter

Missing Dykes, defo. If only he could score goals.

Worrying.if we are missing Dykes. Why can't we find a striker who can score on a regular basis? All our good work is just being wasted. Must be frustrating for MB.
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:51 - Sep 14 with 1636 viewsDamo1962

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:43 - Sep 14 by BklynRanger

Very impressed with Paal - positioning, pace, heading ability, good sharp passing - looks a quality player!

Sounds like the wing back problem is starting to improve. Good news.
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:51 - Sep 14 with 1637 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:48 - Sep 14 by stainrods_elbow

We really should be ahead, having look one or two levels above a very limited 'Wall, played just about all of the football, but spurned two or three good chances/opportunities.

Newboy Tim has had one or two promising flashes, but reminds me of Mikele Leigertwood too much of the time right now (I know he's only 19 and has to find his feet this level, as Nick London observed) - not physical enough, prone to bad choices/passes, and lacking consistency. I'm sure there's a lot more to come from him, though. Roberts has been frustrating: he clearly has footballing ability but plays moodily and with a bit of bad attitude for me, and his free kick-seeking approach has been really tiresome. He really should have worked the keeper from his point-blank header inside the first two minutes but managed instead a Lyndon-esque finish and also had one volley that seemed to be aiming for Jupiter. it might be early days, but he has plenty of work to do to convince me he'll do well here.

On the plus side, Paal and Laird are both excelling defensively and offensively, Seny has been solid, Willock and Chair are working hard and with enterprise without things quite coming off, and Field very steady.

Second half, I think if we can keep the back door shut and we get one, we'll get two. Wouldn't change it for 20 minutes, but Dykes for Roberts for the last 15 if it stays as it is.

Leigertwood another player not deserving of the reputation he has.
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:52 - Sep 14 with 1616 viewspaulparker

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:35 - Sep 14 by traininvain

Playing ok but would like to see a bit more from Roberts and the Villa lad. Willock trying but getting man marked.

Agree on Tim and Roberts thought they were very lacklustre

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:55 - Sep 14 with 1515 viewsSimonJames

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:49 - Sep 14 by Damo1962

Worrying.if we are missing Dykes. Why can't we find a striker who can score on a regular basis? All our good work is just being wasted. Must be frustrating for MB.

MB - Michael Beale... or Macauley Bonne?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:56 - Sep 14 with 1512 viewsToast_R

Feet over the line every long throw. whats the linesman doing?
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:56 - Sep 14 with 1499 viewsDiscodroids

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:52 - Sep 14 by paulparker

Agree on Tim and Roberts thought they were very lacklustre

You miserable bastard Steve..

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:58 - Sep 14 with 1407 viewsPunteR

Paal is growing on me.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:59 - Sep 14 with 1376 viewsR_from_afar

GET IN

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 20:59 - Sep 14 with 1369 viewsToast_R

Ok, so Wall have come out with more purpose in this second half, important we don't make any mistakes and let them in. They're still very direct but certainly running a lot more trying to force errors. We need to ride this out.
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:00 - Sep 14 with 1356 viewslarsricchi

Willock! 1-0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024